It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Voodoo Priest Explains How A Christian Can Be Possesed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Some people say that a Christian can't be possesed, but according to this guy, there is a misunderstanding about what " possesion" means, people are mistaken to think that only those that have gone a la Excorcist are cases of demon infestation. Even a Christian can, by yielding a part of themselves, create a port for demons.

It is enlightening to hear an ex-voodoo priest, who use to send a variety of heirarchical demon powers after target individuals, explain how people allow permission for these entities to come in.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by Pocky because: correct wording for "possesion" corrected

edit on 7-1-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Even a Christian can, by yielding a part of themselves, create a port for demons.

It is enlightening to hear an ex-voodoo priest, who use to send a variety of heirarchical demon powers after target individuals, explain how people allow permission for these entities to come in.

This part possession can only apply to a luke warm or backslidden Christian.
True Christians will always be protected.

This guy is taking a huge risk when summoning nephil spirits to do his dirty work. If the attack is not justified then the attack (curse) will come back on him 10-fold. This is common knowledge amongst witchcraft.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I agree that it applies to lukewarm and backslidden Christians.

But, also, a lot of people are being made to believe that they are Christians without being made aware of what it means to be a true one, also, they are not informed about the reality of demons and how one can invite them in.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Possessed Christians?`

Here:

Is this what the "Holy Spirit" makes you do, or rather an UNHOLY one:

Sick.

edit on 7/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Are you sure that's even the Ruach ha Kodesh? Youre supposed to test spirits before you let them take you over. In no account of the bible has it ever been said that the Holy Spirit makes you act like a madman, he is the spirit of truth and he is YaHuWaH. I cannot be for sure what is going on there because i was not there to feel that spirit but i have never read of a biblical account of him doing anything like that. I have been in his presence before and i was rendered immobile and hit my knees and couldn't hardly move and i was crying and worshipping and the words wouldn't come. He is so awe inspiring that he shuts you down and overloads your spirit and some people passout in his presence. I was rendered immobile and speechless and my whole body shook under his power. I'm not saying he couldn't make someone dance like that but to what purpose? Who is going to surrender to him by seeing someone dance and moonwalk like michael jackson? Thats my point.
edit on 7-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

I agree that it applies to lukewarm and backslidden Christians.

But, also, a lot of people are being made to believe that they are Christians without being made aware of what it means to be a true one, also, they are not informed about the reality of demons and how one can invite them in.

I'd suppose that's because a lot of people who attend Christian churches also believe and trust in themselves to make themselves acceptable to God based on their own efforts and good works rather than the completed work of Christ on the cross. They believe they are the problem, which is correct, yet also believe they are the solution to the problem.

They're modern-day Judaizers and false converts.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
Is this what the "Holy Spirit" makes you do, or rather an UNHOLY one:

Notice how the 'preacher' runs around waving his hands over his head like he's being followed by a swarm of insects. The insects are probably from the 'lord of the flies' and we all know who that is.

The people who start shaking their heads are probably possessed by demons.

True Christians would never be this stupid and invite negative entities into their church.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

explain how people allow permission for these entities to come in.

Just found proof of the above statement on ...
the2012scenario.com...-90126

So you don’t know who or what, is actually coming through and sharing your energy. These energies and entities can and will attach to you.

I shudder to think how many new-age Christians really have been seduced into this new-age pagan faith.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

That's not possession, they are just doing the 11th commandment wrong...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
These people are possessed.... but it looks kinda fun

#

I swear to god... this **** never gets old.... just sooooo funny.
edit on 13/1/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Why did Jesus present a parable where those without doing good deeds would go to hell, and why did James write faith without works is dead faith? I bet you will appeal to Paul, but then again didn't Peter mention it is easy to misinterpret his writings to destruction?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Why did Jesus present a parable where those without doing good deeds would go to hell,

Good deeds are not the issue, it's the reasons for doing the good deeds that's the issue. Are we doing them to honor and glorify the Lord, or are we doing them to look better than the next church down the street. Are we doing them as fruits of the Holy Spirit, or are we doing them because we have a list of dos and don'ts that we keep and we're trying to make sure our good days outweigh our bad days? Or down to brass tacks, we we under the impression that we are saved by grace, but kept by works?

Jesus also presented parable of two men who were praying and one left "justified" before God and the other DID NOT. One asked for and received gift righteousness, the other man was trusting in his own works righteousness.

(Luke 18:9-14)

and why did James write faith without works is dead faith?

Because, other than a babe in Christ, if a person has no works to show for their faith, or no fruits of the Holy Spirit most likely their faith is dead, or in vain. Meaning they probably don't have saving faith in Christ nor were ever regenerated by the Holy Spirit.

I bet you will appeal to Paul,

As if "appealing to Paul" is a bad thing? lol His letters are in the same NT as James is. Him and James say the same exact things, they just take it in different directions. And contrary to popular opinion, James was written first, not after Romans and Galatians.

but then again didn't Peter mention it is easy to misinterpret his writings to destruction?

Great point! This would be an example of that. Those same verses you speak of support what Paul said in "all his epistles", and also put those epistles on par with "the other scriptures". So in closing, are we placing our trust in Christ and what He did? Or are we trusting in ourselves? Are we trusting in His work or our own works? A person cannot hope to do good works without the regeneration, indwelling, and leading of the Holy Spirit. And that gift is given when we first trust in Him to save us. Paul addresses this in Galatians, chapter 5 I believe.

edit on 13-1-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join