It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't Israel allow inspections of its nuclear capabilities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

The title of this thread could as well be reading...

Why doesn't the USA allow inspections of its nuclear capabilities

....or any country for that matter....
edit on 7/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by nightbringr

All of that and no truths were harmed in the making of that post!
I'm just saying, is all.

Your right about one thing. The jews have been the most persecuted peoples on the face of the earth to still exist. I personally applaud their tenacity and will to live. Many other races have been extinguished facing half the resistance they have.

So yeah, while you want to put them in ovens (or at least as you have admitted believe they deserve nothing less), i commend their drive. Its no wonder they are some of the most successful people on earth. If they werent they would have been lost centuries ago.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by TBR47

Because israel gets a free pass for all that they have been put through.
They get to play eternal victim, no wonder every culture since the dawn of time has looked to extinguish them.
If everyone is calling it a duck, it must be a duck is all I'm saying.
But soon this thread will disappear llike the rest.
Watch, you'll see.

wrongo perhaps more coffee [or less] is called for?
the original Children of Israel [Hebrews] were anarchists with a history of toppling governments that attacked them.

that's why all the hate, throughout history.

the Zionists are crypto-nazis [or perhaps even nazi infiltrators] and are mostly caucasians
genetic analysis of the palestinians shows they may be one of the lost tribes

starting to get the picture?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

funny how survival of the fittest
is okay as long as you're caucasian.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think we as a world population, need to certify and verify that Israel is not smuggling nuke material in and out of their country for a prophet profit.

We need to be completely and 100% comfortable that these dangerous weapons don't fall into the wrong hands.

I think we need to monitor and account for all material in Israel.

People that are always nervous and always blame somebody are usually guilty of the same accusations. (psychology 101)

I think Israel has leaders that practice pseudo-Judaism and pseudo-Zionism.
(Many are known liars and criminals)

I think it's high time Israel take some responsibility for their actions.
(instead of shouting and waving their arms all the time like maniac children)

I think U.N. sanctions are warranted until full and complete verification of inventories are certified by competent agencies.

Israel needs to do the "right thing" here. They need to "come clean" this time.

I Say Inspect Israel Now

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Maybe you should check on the things you claim.

The US DOES submit to inspections. fact!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
On a related note:

Israel is not a signatory on the Biological Weapons Convention

Israel has signed but not ratified the Chemical Weapons Convention.

Up until recently I had just assumed Israel had nuclear weapons, until I watched a couple of documentaries on the history and development of nuclear weapons and was surprised to learn that officially they do not have them.

Of course the Vela Incident reared its head and *ahem* "was a meteorological phenomenon"..

Anyway, I highly doubt that nuclear knowledge can be kept secret forever. Eventually every country will have the ability to produce these weapons and worse. As others have said, these inspections are useless as it is.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Israel does not (officially) have nukes. That's why.

And it's not funding Hezbollah or Hamas (known connections to terrorism), like Iran is.

So even if we had suspicions, it's not something that worries us quite so much.

It's because of these funds that Iran was implicated in 9/11 on 12/2011 in a US court. This is in addition to the many cases where Hamas or Hezbollah attacked Israel or supported terrorists.

Some kind of war with Iran seems certain to me unless they stop funding terrorists and readmit inspectors full-access to their nuclear facilities. It's unlikely that they will, so war is certain.

If you can come out and say Israel or the US is funding terrorists, it might help Iran. But it won't remove them of guilt. It will only throw mud onto the processes that the UN will endorse. Keep in mind that public and government memory is short. If you point to old incidences where the US or Israel somehow had indirect connections to terrorists, it won't have the same effect unless it's currently being done. Also remember that history can be "reimagined" to be less hostile. In news, we hear of spin doctors that distort issues to support an agenda. That's the same thing as this. And many times it's genuinely believed. So you cannot depend on (particularly) historical things.
edit on 7-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Ah wonderful! Play the race card!

If the Jews were black, brown, yellow or green, i would still say the same. Why did my comment come off as white supremacist to you i wonder?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

Everybody who allows inspections of its nuclear capabilities wish the request never came. IMHO will every inspected nation try to keep their true capabilities hidden from the inspectors. No nation will allow an inspection of everything.....That is what I meant to say with my "new" thread title.
edit on 7/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

whoa there!!!!
i'm in total agreement with you

Your right about one thing. The jews have been the most persecuted peoples on the face of the earth to still exist. I personally applaud their tenacity and will to live. Many other races have been extinguished facing half the resistance they have.

just pointing out the ol double standard

this is considered bad by many because it's jews we're talking about

meanwhile the western oligarchy [and all oligarchies for that matter]
holds survival of the fittest as it's raison de etre it's pretty much dogma really.

oh and i'm multi ethnic: N african/S euro/ W asian which includes Spanish Sephardim
the S European is Sicilian [Brunet/ Mediterranean/"Dark" White] by the way did you know that northern euros consider southern euros to be "lazy and Shiftless"? Etnography is much more complex than most believe, especially racists,

[DISCLAIMER: last sentence is NOT a dig at nightbringr, BTW ] sheeesh!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

And it's not funding Hezbollah or Hamas (known connections to terrorism), like Iran is.

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Stop making up lies.

This is the third thread today that I see you make stuff up and accuse people of saying stuff they never said, then when confronted about your contradictions from your own statements you deny making these statements even when confronted with a quote.

Give it up!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Ah wonderful! Play the race card!

If the Jews were black, brown, yellow or green, i would still say the same. Why did my comment come off as white supremacist to you i wonder?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to suggest that warfare is a logical and natural result of our evolution and the ingrained drive for survival imbued with good reason into all living creatures. War is therefore natural. Is survival of the fittest in the animal kingdom not?

While we may see ourselves as being "above" that type of thing in this day and age, time after time man proves we in fact are not.

There have been at times, very good, and some would even suggest moral reasons for going to war. It is hard to watch your people starve due to poor harvests or whatever reason while your neighbors wealth abounds and tummies are full. When your pleas for help go unheard, immense political pressure can drive you to act. This in itself can save lives, if only of your own people, and further the goals and perhaps the lifespan of your race.

Obviously many wars today are not waged for these reasons, but always, always they are waged to provide some gain for some group of people, be it ethnic group, country, or TPTB.

If you could train a rabbit to use a handgun to fend off larger predators, do you not think it would use

yeah what race are you...?¿?......yeah.....war much....

you love it happy rabbit.....you subscribe to WAR....not peace...WRONG SITE....or go ahead....we are all ears....you are the voice of reason here....

rabbits with hand guns.....you wish.....?¿?!!

LOL

edit on 7-1-2012 by newyorkee because: ROTFLMFAO....and allot of lol-ing.....lol-ing all over the place

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I do not believe it to be coincidence that America only starts wars with non-members of the Central Bank System. Go down the list and you'll see what I mean. Iran is next. The American Shadow Government is just about to fail big time!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Which is why God made man in His image, the other did not work out so well.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The old game played on ATS and it is hard to handle when some one plays with the the strings of your nerves to make you give up.

Ignoring these people is the best cure for the itch.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Its double standard all the way. Israel can possess and sell nuclear arms to other countries without irritating the West but if other countries do likewise the West would raise hell.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join