It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Believe Americans Actually Believe Their 'Votes' Count

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I'm headed over to your Charles Fort link right now.

Sounds interesting.

Namaste.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I cannot believe you Namaste'd me.

2nd

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
OP has abandoned his thread.

Let's post ponies!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Sorry, I believe truly that you and I are one and the same..........just different expressions and experiences of the same.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

While my grand daughter has surrendered her My pretty ponies to me..............I keep them as a momenta. Love My Pretty Ponies.

We are more alike Frater than you realize.

Wonder what your thoughts are on concerning the unicorn scene in Legend?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

We are more alike Frater than you realize.

Hey now, don't you think for a second that I don't recognize who you are; in the ATS way, if that makes sense. We have hung out on threads before and don't think for a second I thought you were anything but cool. We are just here helping to keep one another focused on whatever mental and or spiritual chew toy we happen to be working on. Sometimes the opposite keeps us focused, maybe sometimes it gives the shove we have been waiting for. It's all about gentle friction to create the necessary heat to make a good extraction of the dialectic.

Thanks for taking it further when you could have just bailed.

Wonder what your thoughts are on concerning the unicorn scene in Legend?

Gosh, silly as it is, I have always thought of the Unicorn as a special and personal spiritual symbol. From when I was a kid. It goes way back. Especially, it is a Lunar symbol and the Moon is of special interest to me. It will probably be anything you can think of; and here is one you probably hadn't...

www.levity.com...
edit on 7-1-2012 by Frater210 because:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Thank you another page to book mark and read.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Welllllllllllll,

Jesse Ventura reported being visited by the CIA after he won his election--telling him he was NOT SUPPOSED TO WIN and they wanted to know HOW he'd pulled it off.

They noted that they'd been managing the SElections for decades.

-----------

However,

One could also tell merely from the body language of the Bush's with the Clinton's after Clinton's win . . .

It was very clear that they were part of the same 'collegial' elite club of cronies.

----------

And, one could step back and just think logically from the founding of Israel in 1948. Then project a lifetime forward--say 100-105 years or so.

imho . . . we need to realize that the satanic globalists have that as an outer limit given Matthew 24 about the generation that saw Israel become a nation again in a day in 1948.

Realize as well that the satanic globalists as a group . . . and all the fallen angels and demons . . . have been working toward this era of this generation for thousands of years.

Given those parameters, there's NO WAY that the globalists could ALLOW genuinely free elections. They could not risk having someone in the Whitehouse which was not firmly under their !CONTROL! and orders--not in this era.

--------------------

Think back over the last 20-50 years . . . every President has done something significant to aid the globalists toward their overt establishment of the satanic global government. Every one of them.

--------------------

The whole SElection charade is merely smoke and mirrors, bread and circuses to keep the serfs and slaves distracted from the horridly genocidal Republic destroying stuff they've been hard at work at under the table for 110+ years.

---------------------

Then there's the whole issue of, like Stalin, they don't care how the voters vote as much as they care who counts the votes. Now with easily hacked voting machines sold by one corporation owned by fellow globalists . . . it's not a difficult problem.

---------------------

imho

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Still surprised that American's think their votes count. Maine and Iowa, and all of them for that matter are frauds and have been for years and years. The real question here is why did they let us know? My guess is because it makes good tv.

It seems like some ATS'ers are conspiracy enthusiasts year round except on election day.

Why are you voting still??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join