It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there a military/ufo base at the skinwalker ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
for anyone who dosent know anything about ski8nwalker ranch heres some info www.rense.com...
if anyoone has read hunt for the sknwalker or knows about skinwalker ranch, theres something weird around there, but is it a military base. im thinking an underground one like the one thought tho be at dulce. the book even has a chapter about how similar events happened in dulce and the ranch. that has me wondering if there could be some hidden base at the ranch. several of the ufos may have been craft. and the polteirgist activty and even some of the odd creatures were part of a psychological warfare test or some other kind of technology. the creatures may also have been some genetic expiriments. Thats my thought is its military and possibly some alien activity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
for anyone who dosent know anything about ski8nwalker ranch heres some info www.rense.com...
if anyoone has read hunt for the sknwalker or knows about skinwalker ranch, theres something weird around there, but is it a military base. im thinking an underground one like the one thought tho be at dulce. the book even has a chapter about how similar events happened in dulce and the ranch. that has me wondering if there could be some hidden base at the ranch. several of the ufos may have been craft. and the polteirgist activty and even some of the odd creatures were part of a psychological warfare test or some other kind of technology. the creatures may also have been some genetic expiriments. Thats my thought is its military and possibly some alien activity

I have never heard of the place.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I dont know if they are connected, but the Skinwalker ranch has been one of my favorite topics, as I have been able to witness several "strange" phenomena in ways similar to what it is rumored to have happened there.

The real groundbreaking studies being realized , even as we speak, deal with the proven multidimensionality of existence, it seems that "reality" is but a layer of something much more vast that also more complex than what "conventional" physics led us to believe with our "limited" understanding of the phenomena at hand.

We still argue whether life in other planets exists, when this deal with life and conscience existing and "seeping" into our reality via means of some sort of membrane between "planes of existence"
What they discovered in the skinwalker proved to be linked to the "ancient mythologies" of the local native tribes, if anything was gained was that the ancients weren't so lost after all, there are places, crossroads between the worlds that occur naturally by means of electromagnetic anomalies or more amazing still, pure force of will.

Its not too hard to find info about the place, there are some really amazing accounts of ATS members that have even been on site, the search function is your friend.

Regarding your question if there is a base or if they are linked, well, some of the same "experiments" and "methodologies" have been performed looking for natural and artificial results, with varying degrees of success and failure.

Other universes exist, its proven, life and conscience is not only found in material and organic containers, there are things out there that feed on us, as we feed on other being for our sustenance.

Keep researching, eventually things become clearer!
search ATS for topis about it, you will be surprised!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I've seen a few stories here about the place, it's defiantly weird. Makes me aost want to go there myself

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
As far as I know it is privately owned. Military has visited - - but I don't think they have any permanent facility there.

I think its OK to post this link.

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have always been convinced that some one opened a doorway there and could never get it shut.

Since the happenings have been occurring there for so long, it seems probable that a Shaman accidentally did this.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
KLAS reporter George Knapp wrote a book about the place. The problem is no physical evidence was found. The claim is the strange activity stopped, but that could be a ruse just to keep visitors off the property.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

ive read the book, he said something about how all their technology may have scared it into hiding

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

deal with the proven multidimensionality of existence, it seems that "reality" is but a layer of something much more vast that also more complex than what "conventional" physics led us to believe with our "limited" understanding of the phenomena at hand.

That right there about vaguely sums up what is going on out at the ranch. I'm waaay past the secret goverment base, and alien theory. The truth is far far more bizarre and difficult for most humans to compartmentalize/rationalize. Jacques Vallée has it about right. The militarys role is more observational and data analysis.... basically how can we militarize what is going on out here? Bigelow has actual artifacts not only from the ranch but from locations in Russia so he realizes the potential financial gain this field offers to the aerospace industry (Bigelow Aerospace).
edit on 20-1-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
As far as I know it is privately owned. Military has visited - - but I don't think they have any permanent facility there.

yes the military does have a vested financial interest in the research conducted at the ranch and IMO and from rumors i have gathered from inside sources is funding the projects at the ranch. This does not mean that the military is authoring the events at the ranch, rather they are clueless and monitoring and studying the phenomona. Also thanks for the link

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
KLAS reporter George Knapp wrote a book about the place. The problem is no physical evidence was found. The claim is the strange activity stopped, but that could be a ruse just to keep visitors off the property.

that is a 100% complete ruse to keep prying eyes away from the ranch. NIDS (now BAASS) has more armed guards than ever patroling the property 24/7 all ex military with TS clearances.

Physical evidence was found by Junior Hicks and was "borrowed" by NIDS whom never returned it to him. (according to Hicks himself to me)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Originally posted by Annee

yes the military does have a vested financial interest in the research conducted at the ranch and IMO and from rumors i have gathered from inside sources is funding the projects at the ranch. This does not mean that the military is authoring the events at the ranch, rather they are clueless and monitoring and studying the phenomona. Also thanks for the link

Thanks.

It seems to be some kind of "doorway".

I think the most bizarre "story" was when a portal opened and they could see blue skies and Thunderbirds (I think) flying - - like looking into another world. And the one where they saw a round light like the opening of a tunnel - - and a creature (I think Big Foot) climb through it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i'm not sure about the thunderbird story, and i personally have never witnessed the portal to another landscape event, BUT i have heard similar stories from witnesses at the Bradshaw Rach of gateways to alternate times (on Earth?) alternate realities? I assume these are not leading to the "aliens" homeworld but rather jumps in time/space to Earth bound locations *IF true. The creature climbing out of the wormhole like structure to me is much more believable as we have interviewed several witnesses who saw similiar events, and I and another local researcher also witnessed this at skinwalker. (Even have a picture of the creature, taken by another researcher, on my website as it exits the dully glowing portal).

sorry for the crummy picture it was zoomed in, and whatever the entity was it was not glowing very brightly and this was taken on a dark night at some distance.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

i'm not sure about the thunderbird story, and i personally have never witnessed the portal to another landscape event, BUT i have heard similar stories from witnesses at the Bradshaw Rach of gateways to alternate times (on Earth?) alternate realities? I assume these are not leading to the "aliens" homeworld but rather jumps in time/space to Earth bound locations *IF true.

Its been a long time since I heard it. But Yes - - an alternate time on earth.

I don't remember ever hearing about "aliens" - - - but there was something about blue orbs.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ohhhh the blue orbs (they come in 3 flavors, blue, red, and yellow) are all over the ranch. perhaps the most common anomolous event. I have heard what sounded like a massive bird flying over my head , but saw nothing. It was either a massive..and i mean MASSIVE bird or a helicopter with a slowly rotating blade that was muffled...oh..yeah and invisible

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

...oh..yeah and invisible

LOL
- - of course.

Nice pic. Kinda spooky.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Obtain FREE "The Path of the Skinwalker" Pdf file on-line.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
Obtain FREE "The Path of the Skinwalker" Pdf file on-line.

also on the site in my signature....

link to files

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

What is the deal with this photo? Is says daytime, but I see stars.

The "orb" can be anything, but probably a reflection off of a truck window or someone using a spotting scope. But the red thing in the upper right corner is weird. That is unless you shot through a glass window. If so, all bets are off.
skinwalkerranch.org...

This is a shot of the camo dudes snooping on a Vegas cocktail waitress er um relieving herself. ;-)
www.lazygranch.com...

The reflection is from their spotting scope. These guys need to learn to use polarizers to reduce the reflection off their optics if reduce the chances of being spotted.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

you are perhaps one of the few skeptics i respect most on this forum gariac. You really need to stop your dogged hunt of area 51 and focus on the ranch. i promise you the things you will see out there are beyond conventional military explination. Even your photo is difficult to distinguish from such a distance but perhaps that is your point.

The "orb" can be anything, but probably a reflection off of a truck window or someone using a spotting scope. But the red thing in the upper right corner is weird. That is unless you shot through a glass window. If so, all bets are off.

that is heros site and not mine. I'm familiar with the location where he took that photo. In my honest opinion that is the light of a irrigation machine in the distance. I have seen the same light and falsly thought it was part of the phenomona. I'm fairly convinced (hero/aka theutahbigfoothunter would likely disagree with me) that this light has a very down to earth explination in that particular photo. I never noticed the red in the sky however, that is interesting.

edit on 21-1-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join