It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there a military/ufo base at the skinwalker ranch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm afraid not. The ranch is private property. Last I heard it was owned by an elderly couple who bought it of the previous owners who had claimed that they witnessed the skinwalker. I don't understand why people think there is a conspiracy there. The ranch is heavily guarded because too many people tried to trespass and the guards have been privately hired to keep away the curious. It has no connection to area 51, dulce, AZ or UTTR.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
I dont know if they are connected, but the Skinwalker ranch has been one of my favorite topics, as I have been able to witness several "strange" phenomena in ways similar to what it is rumored to have happened there.

The real groundbreaking studies being realized , even as we speak, deal with the proven multidimensionality of existence, it seems that "reality" is but a layer of something much more vast that also more complex than what "conventional" physics led us to believe with our "limited" understanding of the phenomena at hand.

We still argue whether life in other planets exists, when this deal with life and conscience existing and "seeping" into our reality via means of some sort of membrane between "planes of existence"
What they discovered in the skinwalker proved to be linked to the "ancient mythologies" of the local native tribes, if anything was gained was that the ancients weren't so lost after all, there are places, crossroads between the worlds that occur naturally by means of electromagnetic anomalies or more amazing still, pure force of will.

Its not too hard to find info about the place, there are some really amazing accounts of ATS members that have even been on site, the search function is your friend.

Regarding your question if there is a base or if they are linked, well, some of the same "experiments" and "methodologies" have been performed looking for natural and artificial results, with varying degrees of success and failure.

Other universes exist, its proven, life and conscience is not only found in material and organic containers, there are things out there that feed on us, as we feed on other being for our sustenance.

Keep researching, eventually things become clearer!
search ATS for topis about it, you will be surprised!

I take it when state, about ats experiencers of the ranch and searching for threads, you are mainly referring to Hiii 98/ Ryans threads and Skinwalker Ranch: our experiences, they seem the main ones that allude to this

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have been very interested in skinwalker for a while now, and I just got word I have to head to vernal for a few days for work and plan on staking it out whenever I have off time. It's either that or sit in a hotel room lol. I have some pretty good cords for observation areas, so here's hoping. I'll post whatever I find, if anything. Any requests or suggestions?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
after reading the book, am a bit scared to ask but the place fasincates me

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I have been watching Skinwalker for a long time. It's amazing (and strange)how little there is recently about it on the Internet. From looking at aerial maps of the place, there is nothing special about it. That's what catches my attention, nothing is there, when there should be.
To the north there is a large water reservoir for the Government facility up there. To the east, there is a electrical substation that is way to large for the Indian Reservation it seems to feed. To the south, the land is littered with Oil/Gas Wells that stop just short of the ranch property(what dirt farmer is going to turn down oil wealth?) . Why is there a major wide road that leads only up to the Ranch and just stops?(Counties don't pay for roads to nowhere).
Also, there is a creek that drains across it(Water Disposal?). My guess is there is something under there. Maybe a "Andromeda Strain" type "Wildfire Station"?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EHowardHuntClub

From looking at aerial maps of the place, there is nothing special about it. That's what catches my attention, nothing is there, when there should be.

Absence of evidence is not evidence. By setting the bar so low, your standards for evidence means there is a secret base in my backyard.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It is very interesting. Went out there a couple of weeks ago. Military style serpentine checkpoint made out of concrete barriers, and guards. Parked on the dirt roadvapprox. 100 meters from checkpoint for about an hour. I did see some flashlights being used at the other end of the checkpoint, and there appeared to be a lot of activity on the ranch. (Headlights from vehicles driving around, flashlight beams and such) did not experience anything ET or paranormal, but still a little strange for so much activity to be taking place at 0100 in the morning.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Wycacher - wow that's crazy at 1:00AM!! Kind of sketchy for ranch work at 1AM. They are prob out there ghost hunting or whatever they do there. Man I would be freaking out out there!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It was pretty cool to finally get out there. I've never been able to make it out to groom or anything so finally making it out to skinwalker was a lot of fun even if just for an hour. Planning a weekend trip down there this summer, do some fishing at bottle hollow and see if any lights are in the sky.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Kandinsky
...George Knapp went out there and experienced nothing; his accounts are second hand. Vallee passes on some more 2nd hand accounts and can't go into details (if such exist) because he also signed Bigelow's non-disclosure agreement as a consultant to the dormant NIDS group. So we have a merry-go-round of the he said/ she said variety.

James Carrion has dropped off the radar. Before he did however he related how he'd met a relative of the previous owners of the Foster Ranch. Surprise, surprise he was at a loss to understand where all these tales had come from as absolutely nothing had happened when they owned it. Well, I suppose that's just another he said/ she said input to the story?

The thing is, one guy says nothing happened. The others say everything weird under the sun happened and they have a badly-written book to prove it.

So - is there a military or UFO base at Skinwalker? I don't believe so. I have a suspicion that Bigelow invested a lot of money to test an idea that would appeal to Vallee. The idea itself (if I'm right) originated in the '70s and allegedly Vallee tried a similar experiment, on his own terms, at a different location in 2009/10. His experiment failed and I suspect the Skinwalker experiment failed too although the continued presence of a small staff at the ranch remains interesting.

Seems I'm always a couple of steps behind you, but I'm learning fast.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

hiii_98
yes the military does have a vested financial interest in the research conducted at the ranch

And where did you obtain this information? That's a pretty brazen claim to make without any proof/source...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ok. I am a local and I have tooled around the Ranch twice.
Stay away.
The place has a government quarantine and a supernatural quarantine.
The guards up there are there to protect you.

I don't know how to express what happened to me up there without sounding hysterical and delusional.
So I will start with what it is.
There is approximately 100 foot tall tear there. I don't know where it goes, but it is not a portal. The tear is under pressure like a firehose. The best that can be done is containment and quarantine. It has been there for a very, very long time. There are literally hundreds of skinwalkers there. But they are nasty but not the worst thing out there. Rather a symptom of the massive force that is twisting that spot like radiation sickness. The lake is somewhere that nobody should swim. Ever. You will be drowned. There are 1,000's of unexplained drownings there.
The lake has unexplained lights that glow at night under the water. And the water moves like jelly. The animals move, not like other animals. Like marionette animals. Totally artificial. The 'gormans', the Sherman family was not lying about their experiences to sell books. They are terrified to this day.
There is a 1/4 mile semi circular loop that goes around the lake and connects to the highway on both sides. I drove up there to see what I could see at 8 pm. I could not get back to the highway. I never left my car, I never left the road. I almost drove my car going 65 directly into that lake. I don't know how to explain it but things move around there. I finally found the highway at 2 am. I never stopped driving. Officer Yazzie once pulled me over on hwy 40 there. I sped up dramatically because something very large, and very fast ran at my car. It looked like a wolf thing the size of a grizzly. I stammered that I saw something and he told me there was nothing to worry about up there. I just read that he died 2010. Yeah maybe he just wreaked his car, but I don't believe it. How many hours did he put in driving that stretch.
This is not something to film, take pictures of or screw around with. Stay away. If you have time to take a picture, use that time to drive away. I almost got turned to hamburger there. Go see our nice cemeteries. Lots of pretty orbs to take pictures of there.
Another thing, the Mormons, who mapped everything, especially water sources, refused to map this. They left it out. Google it. They called it 'the strip'.
Think about that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join