It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Whipfather

When Israel was attacked on 3 fronts, and DID NOT USE IT, when nearly any other country would have. They would have been completely within their right to launch 3 of them right at the attacking countries main military bases. BUT, they didn't. You said that Israel launching 1 would have made other middle east countries attack?

Quite the opposite.... Just like the typical coward extremist groups... They send the weak minded youth off to blow themselves up. If one nuke was launched, they would have dropped the quran, took off the head rag, and put on the first ball cap they could find, chanting we love Israel... Cowards.

Can we get on with this middle east cleansing already... Nobody is going to back down. Israel is NOt going to move. The Palestinians rightfully so, want their land back. Nobody likes Israel, and want them gone.. It is only a matter of time. I wish this would have happened 30 years ago... Weaponry has gotten so powerful, nobody is going to be left when the dust settles.....

Lets all hope that Israel and the Jews really are the chosen ones... Maybe the mother ship will come pick them up this December.... Finally peace in the east!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

That makes America to Israel what Iran is to Syria. Except America are a real and direct threat to most of the world. So, Let's get rid of the lot shall we?

Talk about double standards.

Lets talk about how the Islamic regime treats Kurdish people? Or Turkey? Or Syria? ...Iraq the country the US invaded is the only place with a reasonable amount of tolerance for the Kurdish people.

Ow wait, THAT escaped your mind.

Iran supports Syria which supports Gaza right? Well America supports Israel, which supports Kurdish regions.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Guy's....I agree there must be a resolution to the Israel/Palestinian Issue but lets be realistic. The U.S. will only put full pressure on Israel to make peace when Israel feels that it will not be threatened. The U.S. gives the Palestinians Billions in Aid as well as Israel...so at some point we are going to want a return on our money from both sides.

If push ever comes to shove in this region...and Iran does something stupid as it is already on the verge of collapse internally from a democracy loving youth...this makes the possibility of Iran doing it's own version of suicide by closing the straight.

If this happens...all Hell will break loose. Iran can forget about help from China or the Russians as to close the worlds largest shipping lane of energy will justify a MASSIVE U.S. MILITARY RESPONSE.

If for some reason...and I think this highly doubtful...any Arab nation backs Iran...I give this a 1% chance of happening....the U.S. may consider taking over all security over shipping in this area. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I am 100 % sure that you are Kurd.

But , Kurds where just a target of Divide and Conquer by great Britain in Middle East.(when they were painting the borders between Persian and Ottoman empires). Now , they want to be re-united. Arabs want to be re-united. Turkamans want to be reunited. Baluch people want to be reunited. Turk people want to be reunited. Then , there will be little states that will be easy for Superpowers to deal with. There will be little Iran , Iraq , Syria and Turkey

Look at what happened to USSR and the countries like Armenia , Azerbaijan , Turkmenistan , Gorgestan . They are not even on the map. They are easily played and dealt with by superpowers like US and Russia.

That is a history lesson.
But I bet you knew it yourself.
edit on 8/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

But , Kurds where just a target of Divide and Conquer by great Britain in Middle East.

Er...Kurdish history goes way beyond Islamic or even Persian history...Besides, the same could be said about the Palestinians...yet your stance on that issue is what again? Hypocrite.

Look at what happened to USSR and the countries like Armenia , Azerbaijan , Turkmenistan , Gorgestan . They are not even on the map. They are easily played and dealt with by superpowers like US and Russia.

And these superpowers are handing in more and more power to other organizations. Does that mean you can neglect a peoples history and treat them as second hand citizens?

Ow great Iranian, how do you treat the Afghans in your country? Or should I tell the other people here how they are also regarded as second-class citizens, just used for labor?

Your sympathy towards all these outsiders is just hypocritical when there are people suffering the same or in some cases worse in your own country. The same goes for Israel.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Why are you so mean ?

I said , Kurd people are easier targets for superpowers.

Those superpowers don't care about their own people ? And they won't care about you as a foreigner.

Does that mean you can neglect a peoples history and treat them as second hand citizens?

I know what exactly my govt is doing , but there are tow points and I want to look at them justly :

1. Iran has been run with Royal Shahanahi. So , we have history of 33 years moving toward democracy. So , we are young and we should be experienced. ( Democracy in France is more than 400 years old and yet the people protest)

2. Other countries just think about resources of Iran and don't think about future of Iranian people

3. There are much critics in Iran criticizing govt for what it does , but there is no one who can offer the solution for our problems.

Ow great Iranian, how do you treat the Afghans in your country?

I treat them like my brother. (but there are racist people here , and that is because they are not civilized)

Or should I tell the other people here how they are also regarded as second-class citizens, just used for labor?

You can tell all the people here that there are racist people inside Iran , too. And it is not news . Because racism is a disease of mind ( the cause is inferiority complex).

Your sympathy towards all these outsiders is just hypocritical when there are people suffering the same or in some cases worse in your own country

So , tell me about them.

( I am not here to convince all people here. I am here to practice English and learn some thing about politics )

I think that we are all human beings and we can communicate to know each other better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join