It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HATE bleeding...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of being a woman.

ok think about this... heatwave for at least 10 moron days... throw in a funeral and asshole boss and then a period from hell.

I am over it.

here is a dragon egg.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
life .... makes ya stronger doesn't it?

Old Jungle Saying:
"Never trust something that bleeds and does not die"

peace

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
well I have decided to log off and just turn my favorite music on really loud and dance about the lounge room until I feel better.

I won't come out of my lounge room until I am feeling a teeny weeny bit bettter.

edit on 6/1/2012 by Thurisaz because: speeeeelingk

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Just take this fellas view.

Btw 1st time I have put a video up whoop whoop!!

But I know your pain because my 2nd wife used to beat me up when it was that time of the month. So I know how much it can effect you.
Good luck

edit on 6-1-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

UPFRONT Disclaimer: OL is male in gender.

Explanation: S&F!

Here's a possible natural remedy solution you may wish to employ...

Starflower Oil [vitaminuk.com]

Latin name: Borago officinalis.

Starflower Oil (Borage Oil) is extracted from the annual herb Borage. The cultivation of the plant was introduced by the Arabs in southern Spain in the early Middle Ages. It is now grown in many parts of Europe, Asia and North America. The plant can often be seen growing in such places as riverbanks, compost heaps, barren areas, and even in the Alps.

The Starflower is a medicinal plant known to have been used worldwide in the research and treatment of cancer for over 700 years, as quoted by the Cancer Research Campaign, Registered Charity No 225838.

The Benefits of Starflower Oil

This plant contains Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) at approximately twice the level of Evening Primrose Oil (EPO). Starflower Oil has been shown to be beneficial for a wide range of conditions.

Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) – has been shown to eradicate swollen abdomen and breast discomfort as well as reducing irritability and depression.

Eczema and other skin disorders – available on prescription for eczema. Psoriasis may be helped by Starflower Oil.

Cholesterol and Blood Pressure – has been shown to reduce high serum cholesterol and blood pressure, but may take several weeks to achieve.

Rheumatoid Arthritis – sufferers have discontinued use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs after supplementation, it is more effective when taken with fish oils.

Alcoholism – may make withdrawal easier and reduce post-drinking depression.

Immune System – low levels of essential fatty acids may stop the action of interferon, the body’s natural virus killer.

Other conditions – Obesity, Benign Breast Disease, Childhood Hyperactivity and Schizophrenia have all been shown to be helped by Starflower supplementation.

Properties

Starflower Oil is rich in the fatty acid Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), which is an important intermediary in the metabolic conversion of Linolenic Acid into Prostaglandin E1 (PGE1). PGE1 is one of many prostaglandins which are interconvertible, and which modulate the action of many hormones.

Contra-indications/Precautions

Should be avoided by persons taking blood-thinning products such as aspirin and warfarin. Not recommended for people with temporal lobe epilepsy. Probably best avoided during pregnancy due to effects on hormones.

Borage [wiki]

Borage, (Borago officinalis), also known as a starflower, is an annual herb originating in Syria,[1] but naturalized throughout the Mediterranean region, as well as Asia Minor, Europe, North Africa, and South America.

Also please try to abstain from the company of men for 1wk during every month during your period!

As a 2ndry solution ... try Red wine and Dark chocolate!

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here you go....you MUST see this....

Take my word for it and skip to 1:00 to avoid annoying intro

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

here is a dragon egg.

Those flamin' eggs will burn you everytime.

Get well soon, we miss your input while your having your own output problem there.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

StealthyKat, that has to be one of the best vids I have seen. thx

oh and I am feeling better..phew

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

UPFRONT Disclaimer: OL is male in gender.

Also please try to abstain from the company of men for 1wk during every month during your period!

As a 2ndry solution ... try Red wine and Dark chocolate!

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps!

thx OL and I did laugh when I read the abstainance bit...
coming from a man, I can sort of work out what that is about.

and thanks for the herbal info

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]Tylenol. A glass of wine. Pj's. Couch. Blanket. Good movie/book.

I feel your pain.

edit on 14-1-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

LOL! I like the way the use Midol for bullets!
Glad you're feeling better. Sometimes laughter is the best medicine right?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
yep laughter definitely works!

aside from that, I am glad I posted this because I got my period again yesterday and was like, that can't be right...I am not due for another one! So I checked the date from the post and I am two weeks early

mIght have to go to the Doc to check this out. Two periods in one month???

?

top topics

join