It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my first ufo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I think I saw my first ufo tonight. I was outside with my gf looking at the stars and drinking a glass of wine. We were talking about the jet that just flew over and how they look like they are barely moving when I looked to the south and saw this thing heading to the north just cruising. I pointed it out to my gf who immediatly said it was a satelite. Which I thought it could be except it had a row of flashing lights. Which in all the time I have seen a satelite that has never been the case. It has always just been one fixed light going across the sky. Just wish I knew what it was.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi and congratulations on your first! Couple of questions, where do you live, any military bases nearby? Did you hear anything and did it seem to be at a really high altitude like a sattelite?

Just curious, a couple of other people have reported similar sightings recently. Aurora seems to be the popular theory.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It could be a nearby Air Force, flying their jets.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILLCREEK
it had a row of flashing lights.

What color were the lights? If you saw red and green, chances are you saw a high flying military aircraft. But you never know!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Congrats on the first sighting, but if you doubt the probability that it was a ufo, we will doubt it even more. A wise suggestion. Always carry a camera with you, never know what is going to happen. I know it sounds a bit weird, but i dont leave home without it, except times when im drinking, probably afraid of losing it, however when you are drunk, you can see some pretty good stuff in the sky, never tryied to take a pic of it though.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I live in nw montanta. The closest military base to me is either in spokane or in greatfalls. There were no sounds what so ever when this flew over. I cant really give you an alitude. Prior to this flying over, we saw an airliner fly over. The object looked like it was twice as high as the airliner. The lights were not colored what so ever the row of lights were white. They lists were visible when the object was heading towards us and then away from us. When it was directly overhead there was a single light on the bottom of it. I would have loved to get a pic of it. The digital cam that I have now does not allow that unfortunetly.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, i don't know locations in U.S, im sticking to old soviet style researching. Last week, taking out my dog for a walk, found an AK-47 in a forest, i bet you can't find one in U.S.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
[edit on 11-9-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Please do not jack my thread. Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILLCREEK

Please do not jack my thread. Thanks

Point taken, apologies. Back on topic.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
Well, i don't know locations in U.S, im sticking to old soviet style researching. Last week, taking out my dog for a walk, found an AK-47 in a forest, i bet you can't find one in U.S.

I could kick the a$$ of the drug dealer down the street from my house and take his. Actually Ak-47s are quite common in the U.S. I know several people who have one. Of course they are illegal as hell, but they are around. Of course the Russian Ak's are the best. Great find partykid!!

Back on topic now,

KILLCREEK
Approx how fast was it going? Sorry if you already answered this q. It's 3am and i'm at work with 3/4 of my brain at home sleeping.

[edit on 14-9-2004 by flashburn]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ok just going by judging its speed as it went overhead. I compared it to the Airliner that went over a few mins previouse to this. I would say 2 the speed the airline was going at easy. So thats what 1000 mph give or take?

top topics

join