It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robber hands gun to cashier by mistake during robbery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The thief raided the Halifax bank in Cheapside in the City of London and demanded £700,000 in cash from the bank worker.
But after making his demands, the crook - who was wearing shades and a flat cap - handed over his gun to the cashier instead of a bag.
The male cashier froze as the crook realised his mistake and made a grab for his gun before running off as the security shutters came down.
Bank staff immediately raised the alarm, but the thief escaped after stealing a bank worker's bike and pedalling off.
This week bosses at the bank put up a £25,000 reward for information about the robbery and police have also released CCTV of the man just before he entered the bank on October 22 last year.

lol What a fool

READ MORE www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If i was d.a

i would go to this criminal who is jail..

i would say hello mr. wanna be robber

i read your file , and i got up to this point ..

" handed over his gun to the cashier instead of a bag. "

i will look at the suspect straight in the eyes , and say "dot dot dot "

he will replay " i know i messed up i had alot on my mind , and was not thinking straight"

me

"lool"

just plead guilty and hope for the best pal , when your boys hear about that one your life is messed up anyway

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They got the gun..... I have a suggestion I sure hope they thought of. Many people think to wipe down a gun before dawning gloves to go do some dirty deed....but how many think to LOAD the gun with gloves? Bullet casings make for outstanding fingerprint pads. If some idiot at the bank didn't 'safe' the gun by unloading it and pawing over everything, I'd say they bag the guy inside a short time. Besides...... This guy is just too stupid to get away with his "almost robbery".

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Had some bad days at work.

But never one like that.

Imagine the self esteem issues. They should put up posters at the local shrinks offices.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hey, it ain't easy robbing a bank all by yourself! Give the guy a break, he was multi-tasking okay?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

But I thought it was not illegal to be stupid could be his defense.

I weep for this idiot's poor Mum and Dad.
That's my Boy!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
this guy should most defenatly make it on the worlds dumbest criminals shows

top topics

join