It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else finding themselves getting angrier by the day?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I feel that way too Jude,
Sometimes i feel like im screaming out and no one is listening, being a canadian and seeing so many of my fellow citizens completely blinde, i don't know how to react.

I get down in the dumps somtimes about it, because i lose hope that humanity will ever change. Usually a smoke does away with it, but some days its persistent.

I also try not to talk about this kind of thing with anyone, I have my pieces to say and then leave it alone, no matter how you try to explain things, some people just 'dont get it'.

Sometimes i do get angry, especially during stupid commericals, (haha). The state of the world worries me, i try not to think about it and let it disturb me (doesnt help that im always here on ATS).
edit on 6/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So with this said, I am asking if anyone else is finding their threshold of tolerance getting shorter and how do you handle it? I know that I'm not the only one experiencing this so speak up and just maybe you can shed a little wisdom for others as well as myself.

Yes, and I try to recognize it as it arises within and then, stop, close my eyes and take 7 deep breaths, inhaling 7 seconds, and exhaling 7 seconds on each. I think the closer we are to mega change(for better or worse) the more turbulent the vibrations we are immersed in become. Vibrations that additionally cause vibrations from within ourselves. So all I can say is that we may be on the doorstep of such major upheaval and/or change that our systems can barely handle the overloading transition of first becoming aware, and 2nd responding, and 3rd trying to figure out why and what to do about it. "It" being defined as any one of the maddening occurrences mentioned in this thread and happening in todays world, including communications with each other.
There can be no creation without destruction, so to say, and me thinks some major creations(changes) are unfolding.

Peace,
spec

ETA: Eating your own baked goods may help too? Mmmm fresh warm breads and pastries...

edit on 6-1-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I actually don't, because I left anger behind many years ago. I want many of the things I find to be discordant with how I would like the world to be, to be different, but I don't get angry that they're not. Just figured I'd throw it out there, because the way you word your post seems like it would attract like viewpoints - so rather than let your post be self-fulfilling prophecy, so-to-speak, I figured I'd put my counter-feeling out there.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hell yeah, we're getting smarter and harder to play as a collective.. Viva la revolution!

But seriously- I think its social unrest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join