It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this man? Is it just me or?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

That makes me feel a lot better. I was beginning to seriously think I was losing it

Does anyone know by chance exactly WHERE he is right now? I know his vacay was to wrap up the 2nd. This man is a media whore and with the election coming up, I have not seen alot of him. Is this the same guy that was trying to interupt the GOP debates and disrupt football games a few months ago?

I believe he is on a golf course right now somewhere.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Are you talking about this man?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Those quick trips to Mars can take a lot out of a fella.....poor Barry

edit on 4-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Looks like a BarryO impersonater to me.
There have been many impersonaters down through the years.

Some are good, but I love this guys King George the best.

King George, and Billy C. but his Billy needs work.

But your BarryO lookalike could easily get a job with the white house as a decoy, you know dictators use them all of the time.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

edit on 4-1-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

mods please remove.. double post
edit on 4-1-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
His eyes look all red like when you get a bit too much sun . A little too much vacation and golfing I think.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The Hawaiian sunshine for 2 weeks and then back to reality makes many look like this...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

There is that radiation washing ashore there from fukishima, I suppose that could be it

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is obviously Barrys stunt double...Why would you need a stunt double though? Kinda fishy if you ask me...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

That makes me feel a lot better. I was beginning to seriously think I was losing it

Does anyone know by chance exactly WHERE he is right now? I know his vacay was to wrap up the 2nd. This man is a media whore and with the election coming up, I have not seen alot of him. Is this the same guy that was trying to interupt the GOP debates and disrupt football games a few months ago?

They mentioned on the news today he was in Ohio, I did a quick search and found this

So there you have it, he is still a human, not an oompa loompa, not a reptilian ET, not even his own stunt double.
I'm not an Obama supporter even in the tiniest regard, but really guys, have you never seen a picture of yourself and thought "whoa, what the hell, that looks nothing like me!"

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Best schizo coming outa the closet that OL has EVER seen ... no wonder you have way better wats and karma than me

I see you Mr Potus! Hiding in plain sight is you undoing I am afraid!

[OL looks at AllUrChips Avatar again!]

Yes ... its you alright!

Here is why ...

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
If you search the net , you will see loads of Obama pix that you could say , that looks like a slightly different person, the same applies with photos of ourselves.
The pic below shows what that pesky photoshop can do.

So yes you ARE LOSING IT!

Because HOW THE HELL can you not know who and where you are without being clearly insane!?

And then you flip flop and say you do know where you were on 'vacay'!
:shk:

That you are in your own words a "media whore" ... well it takes one to no know one doesn't it and this flip flopping between your online ATS avatar sox puppet account and the real you clearly shows again that yes ... you ARE LOSING IT!

And that you haven't seen a lot of him is because of you having such a divided sense of self you no longer are in charge of your critical faculties.

You need to go splash some water on your face and wake up and take a good look in the mirror ok!

Because it is you that is in charge currently and supposedly!

Just how true is that proclamation on your avatar about "guess we can't?" [+shrug] .. is it a question or a statement?

And as you are you ... Mr Potus, you would know far more about who was trying to interupt the GOP debates and disrupt football games a few months ago!

Personal Disclosure: You can't fool me ... I am already stupid!

P.S. BTW & FYI you need need to fix your country asap ok ... because YES YOU CAN!

OR WE THE PEOPLE WILL!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I KNEW IT!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

ok ok! I give up, maybe it is the same guy. But then remember, this is also the same guy!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I woulda got away with it too if it wasnt for you kids and that darn dog!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I mean... Being POTUS takes its toll.. We've seen it in almost every president..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
it looks a little like osama bin laden. al qaeda has replaced obama with a facially reconstructed osama bin laden.

diabolical the illuminati are.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

i don't see much of a difference in those photos besides more gray hair, and different color contrasts in digital processing.

IMO this picture looks very unlike any obama i've seen. the facial expression itself seems different.

and i agree with previous poster, the lips and mouth are especially different.

kim jong il had a bunch of look-a-likes, he must have had them because he suspected he was hated and someone might want him dead. the POTUS is disliked by a lot more people than kim jon il, why is it so hard to believe that an american president might utilize a look a like?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of this
www.youtube.com...

But you have to remember that most of the images you see of popular politicians are picked out of a group of the best looking ones.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
His head looks like a "bobble head". Waaayyyy to big. Maybe this is the first real picture of Barry, and all the others were the photo shopped versions.........DUN...DUN...DUNNNNNNNNN!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mnemicrsl

Yes, very gray hair and huge looking head I agree. He also appears to be leaning to his right, when all the other images hes leaning to his left

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join