It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rescue Me.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Anyone been watching the new "Dennis Leary" show Rescue Me on FX?
I love that show, to me gotta be probably the best new show this season has produced.

Any comments on it?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I haven't watch it, but you can tell they have spent a lot of money on it. The quality of some of the new shows is improving a lot.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is by far one of my favorite new shows. Denis Leary practically plays himself, and I think he's hilarious. They talk about things that are very un-PC, I like that in a TV show. It's pretty well acted, and the characters are all pretty likeable.

It manages to throw in a gratuitous sex scene every episode too.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I've been watching it too & I am so glad that there is finally a new TV show that's not reality-based. And I'm surprised at the sex scenes and graphic discussions--thank goodness for cable!

Denis Leary was on Carson Daly's show & he said that they made each episode more explicit than they thought that they could get away with, expecting that the FX censors would scale them back-and they didn't. But there are only 3 new episodes left this season

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Missed the first few shows but now i love it.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JabbaOnTheDais
I haven't watch it, but you can tell they have spent a lot of money on it. The quality of some of the new shows is improving a lot.

oh yeah big time. i would like to know what time rescue me is on cause i keep missing it. i know its on FX though

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The new show is on FX Wednesdays @ 10 pm, but then it is repeated again right after the first broadcast @ 11 pm, Friday @ 11 pm, Sun @ 11 pm, and Tues @ 11 pm. It's on every other night at 11.

The promo is at www.fxnetworks.com...

new topics

top topics

join