It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and You. The moon is not tilted at about noon to the three o'clock position?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Page? Cartoon face? Mask head? Put down your papers for the GED and help me out here.-----------

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo
Page? Cartoon face? Mask head? Put down your papers for the GED and help me out here.-----------

Quite! But not in these shoes, no way!
"More tea Vicar?"

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Perhaps, just a thought, it would help to read some of the other multiple "moon is tilted wrong" threads that we've had over the years.
You're not the first person to "notice" the moon is tilted "wrong", but in actual fact it never is.

Here's one to get you started...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

Just hope these guys who mouth off so much are at least trying for their GED. ------------

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Perhaps, just a thought, it would help to read some of the other multiple "moon is tilted wrong" threads that we've had over the years.
You're not the first person to "notice" the moon is tilted "wrong", but in actual fact it never is.

The moon is tilted wrong. My mind is tilted wrong. Just spent the afternoon looking at the pictures.-----------------

Goodnight!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What you are trying to do here is equivalent to beating your forehead against a brick wall. Soon smarter members of this community will explain how the universe works and why your eyes are deceiving you. Tilt your head until the Moon looks normal, the mountain will not come to you.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Come on. Don't you know when someone is giving it to you straight?

I get about one cent per hour for lying to you.---------------

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
April Fools Day 2012.

It's the date that will shame you back into the stone age.

No Nibiru. No heavy mass object. Just you, Smolky, a tattered printout of Final Update, and a box of wine to drown the failed doomsday tears.

top topics

join