It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake contrails appear to be hurting us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is a patent that could be being used and most likely is to hurt us.

www.thetruthdenied.com...

US Patent - 4362271 - December 7, 1982 - Procedure for the artificial modification of atmospheric precipitation as well as compounds with a dimethyl sulfoxide base for use in carrying out said procedure.

WHY- modify dew with Dimethly Sulfoxide???

Dimethly Sulfoxide is a compound used to carry any substance you like straight through the skin and into our cells. A fantastic compound when used correctly in medicine but not very nice to have on ones skin unknowingly. Whatever follows DMSO will enter your cells.
First fibre victim reported 1984."

Source

We have seem many dark field live blood test done over the past 8 years, with very different results between before fake hoax contrails and after the fake hoax contrails.
Everyone has a responsibility to make sure we keep a safe world for us, our children and future generations.
If you and or your children have not had a dark field live blood test before, please go have one ASAP and then retest after you see the fake hoax contrails in your sky, for a comparison of your health before and after.

edit on 4-1-2012 by killemall because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/4/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Added source/changed quote to EX, please use EX not QUOTE in place of external content.

edit on 4-1-2012 by killemall because: Add source

edit on 1/4/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by killemall because: New at add external info, quotes, links, will tyr harder to do better

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Always ask for a hard copy report and have signature's and names places and times attached for future reference.
Evidence is crucial for stopping the experiments and attacks on human beings.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Interesting find can be used in weapons of mass destruction.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Cryo-protective agents, such as dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), glycerol, sucrose, lactose, glucose, mannitol, sorbitol, dextran, polyvinylpyrollidone, and polyglycol, are required to ensure cell viability during storage. A toxin agent is most effective when prepared as a freeze-dried powder and encapsulated. Such encapsulation, however, is not necessary for weaponization. Infectious biological agents are generally stabilized and then spray dried.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

You're reaching a bit there, since it used as a stabilizing agent...not actually anything to do with weapons.

Did you see where they mention other products like glucose? That's in EVERYTHING we eat!

DMSO is used in medicine too...

Use of DMSO in medicine dates from around 1963, when an Oregon Health & Science University Medical School team, headed by Stanley Jacob, discovered it could penetrate the skin and other membranes without damaging them and could carry other compounds into a biological system. In medicine, DMSO is predominantly used as a topical analgesic, a vehicle for topical application of pharmaceuticals, as an anti-inflammatory, and an antioxidant. Because DMSO increases the rate of absorption of some compounds through organic tissues, including skin, it can be used as a drug delivery system. It is frequently compounded with antifungal medications, enabling them to penetrate not just skin but also toe and fingernails.

en.wikipedia.org...

Make sure you have a dark field live blood test before and after your fungal treatments people!!

edit on 4/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You are expected to provide a source for your quotes,in particular if they come from an external source.

DMSO is produced naturally in the environment by a reaction between dimethyl sulfide (which is released by seawater) and ozone. It is found naturally in rainwater. It is considered by some to have health benefits.

When these algae and planktonic organisms die, enzymatic processes result in the breakdown of the organic molecules into DMS, or Dimethylsulfide. This compound is volatile and poorly soluble in water. It collects in the stratosphere, where it is oxidized under the influence of ultraviolet light into DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide), and further converted into MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). DMSO and MSM are highly soluble in water, and therefore concentrate easily in atmospheric water vapor, returning to earth in the form of rain.

www.msm-info.com...

The method is for cloud seeding using DMSO. The inventor believe that DMSO would be more effective than silver iodide. Like all cloud seeding methods, it has nothing to do with "chemtrails" as it is done within existing cumulus clouds.
www.google.com...

edit on 1/4/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

So THAT's how They got Morgellons into some of Us. DMSO.

Pretty sure Morgellons was spread by "contrails..."

www.morgellons.org...
www.morgellonsexposed.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I seen that.
Guess it would help sell perfume and underarm products.

Yet at the same time the use of this substance is dreaded because of its rather pungent stench. Humans who use DMSO are actually able to taste the substance in their mouths and it is reportedly quite unappetizing. The use on a horse – which has a much larger surface than a human – will cause the smell of the substance to quickly and thoroughly permeate the entire area where the horse is being kept.

www.horses-and-horse-information.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ah and the same old face show up with their smoke and mirrors, how predictable.

I think you guys are missing the part for you here

Procedure for the artificial modification of atmospheric precipitation......

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yes. It's called cloud seeding.
That is what the patent is for.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

....after you see the fake hoax contrails in your sky.....

Oh my, oh my.....

"fake" contrails?!?!?

Relates to this nonsense:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Wed 4 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
We have seen fake contrails,
at air shows, they use smoke.
I think we seen that in the Contrail Memorials thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

We have seen fake contrails,
at air shows, they use smoke.

Those ARE NOT contrails!!!

They are smoke.....everyone with a brain realizes the difference!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No when you guys can't make contrails, you add smoke to achieve the same effect.
Admit it we are suppose to see something coming out of the ass end of airplanes whether
natural or man made.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Oh Jeebus!!!

No when you guys can't make contrails, you add smoke to achieve the same effect.

TRY, TRY PLEASE to learn a bit about the differences between an Air Show Smoke "effect" (at LOW altitudes) and a real CONTRAIL.....a contrail occurs naturally.

Why do we bother when confronted with such idiocy??? (sigh)

That ^ ^ ^ done at low altitudes....just a few thousand feet above the crowd....for an "AIR SHOW"!!!!

When laypeople cannot differentiate between natural occurrences and Air Shows, is when I despair.....and realize that these SAME people can also vote!!!

(edit).....and, they get a *star* from someone, for a perfectly ridiculous comment!!!!

Double (sigh)......

edit on Wed 4 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Since you are the headmaster/teacher can
I bring you an apple or offer you sex with one of the school yard girls?
Why do I have to learn about smoke when I too have played with smoke bombs as a kid.
Are kids flying planes in airshows now?
Or will you guys ever grow up.
Proudbird insults you by making you seem childish, while they act like children.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

And what is the vote part?
You are really hopping that some school yard insults will upset me.
How mature are you, and whats with the funny little face palm pictures.
Grow up get a new hobby go back to your model airplanes.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

now...i know nothing of this morgellons but uh....here's wiki:
WIKI

Treatment for delusional parasitosis

Many dermatologists treat Morgellons as delusional parasitosis. After a thorough medical examination to rule out known organic causes for the symptoms, delusional parasitosis patients are typically prescribed one of several typical antipsychotic drugs

from wiki...it seems like it's all in your head. not saying wiki is the authority...but just wanted to dorp that for ya!

back on topic...not really sure that you're going to be one of the people who's threads i look forward to! the guy with the crossed armed avatar (
) and i rarely see eye to eye and yet i enjoy his posts way more than yours (which seem to be closer to my beliefs).
edit on 1/4/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

And what is the vote part?

"vote"?? Where does "voting" come into this? Try to make sense, please.

You are really hopping....

No, I am sitting, not "hopping". Bunnies "hop".....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They put fluoride in medicine too.

It doesn't mean it's good for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Anything in excess is not good for you and could even kill you.

Including water and oxygen.

Clearly DMSO applied topically isn't enough to harm a person, so how the hell is it going to harm people after being atomized high in the atmosphere?

edit on 4/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join