It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

science is prooving that meditation has a real effect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Laboring women have known this since time began, though through the intervention of the medical world many of us forgot. There is however a massive resurgence in interest.
It doesn't surprise me the medical world is now sitting up and taking notice.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

cheers, good vid

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT
It's not God.If you force your brain to think about something , you will get to that mood.

Example: If it's cold outside and you say to yourself that it's hot and you really believe that , the weather will seem hotter than earlier.

God has nothing to say because he doesnt exist btw.

that is just a belief system "BTW"

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Laboring women have known this since time began, though through the intervention of the medical world many of us forgot. There is however a massive resurgence in interest.
It doesn't surprise me the medical world is now sitting up and taking notice.

I would imagine before medical advances for 99.9% of women childbirth was a pretty brutal and traumatic experience...............

*as it still often is!*
edit on 6-1-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I wish I had the money to go out and get my brain scanned. I meditate 1-2 hours daily, without fail. When I first began I was obsessed and would meditate for hours on end on the weekends. I definitely feel like a whole different person to who I was 2 years ago... but it didn't come without pain either. Meditation forces you to look inward and for some of us, our inner self can be a really nasty place to visit. It forced me to overcome a lot of prejudices, hatred and anger that I had in life and for that it's earned a devotee for life

top topics

<< 1   >>

join