It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Phone Call, HOAX or Not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Basically, somebody who claimed to work at Area 51 rang a radio station and claimed we are going to be attacked. Whether this is real or not, I don't know. But he does sound pretty genuine.
After the call, he does ring up and apologise and say he's mad, but he could have been forced to do that by the Gov.?
Anyway, here's the video (CALL) :
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yeah, that is a good mystery . . . I had heard of a follow-up call where he goes on a huge demonstration to show that he can get worked up that easily. In my opinion . . .

HOAX.

Also, I am sure that it has been discussed here a billion times already . . .

Search is your friend,
Seraph

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He sounds worried... but who knows??? I truely believe TPTB is planning an attact worldwide, but i dont know if they will use UFO's or just plain WAR

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
why does everyone like the first poster believe its a hoax? did u find any evidance that linked it to be a hoax? has anyone if so please put up source.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
it's a hoax. i haven't got the time to look for it now but the guy who made the call rings back and confesses. it's somewhere on youtube too.

here ya go...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-1-2012 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
why does everyone like the first poster believe its a hoax? did u find any evidance that linked it to be a hoax? has anyone if so please put up source.

It was a hoax.. if you read the post you replied to correctly you will see it has been mentioned there..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
(snip)... Ignore.... scams are scams..and perhaps it's another one. Oh well. Good OP....with too many questions.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

It's a hoax...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Since this is the real world, and not a court of law, the most sensible thing to do is assume everything is a hoax until proven otherwise. Otherwise, you'll end up believing every crazy story with no proof that comes along.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
area 51 call=engineered radio magic

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I already posted this but, I think it's legit , after the 2nd call it doesn't sound like the guy at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
what made the radio station power kick off ?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hmmmmm so he calls back and says i lied but what u really dont know is that the cia and who ever have a gun pointed at his head to lie on a lie u get it

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphnb
Yeah, that is a good mystery . . . I had heard of a follow-up call where he goes on a huge demonstration to show that he can get worked up that easily. In my opinion . . .

HOAX.

Also, I am sure that it has been discussed here a billion times already . . .

Search is your friend,
Seraph

It has, but it's been a long time. So cut the OP a break. There are only so many topics and they have all been covered a billion times. So, please stop with the"search is your friend" stuff, okay? It's condescending and unnecessary.

Anyway, yeah, like you said, the same guy did call back and said it was just an act and even made himself sound scared just like he did in the first call.

Below is the audio of the same man calling back, admitting it was a hoax.

Peace and love.
edit on 4-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I already posted this but, I think it's legit , after the 2nd call it doesn't sound like the guy at all.

I disagree. The voices sound one and the same to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

hmmmmm so he calls back and says i lied but what u really dont know is that the cia and who ever have a gun pointed at his head to lie on a lie u get it

You don't know that either. That is wild speculation at best. Wild even for ATS. Evidence has been provided to show it is a hoax call. Do you have evidence to show that there was a gun to his head forcing him to say he faked the first call?

I'd be interested in your sources for that claim.

Anyway, I am going to take a nap. I have a killer head ache.
edit on 4-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Since this is the real world, and not a court of law, the most sensible thing to do is assume everything is a hoax until proven otherwise. Otherwise, you'll end up believing every crazy story with no proof that comes along.

Funny I do it the other way around.
Everything is real until proven a hoax, but I am a fast processor.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wait...are you guys saying everything on youtube is not true. Shocker! I better go tweet this.
edit on 4-1-2012 by gariac because: double negative

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ummmmmmm,has anyone else noticed the phone call was from 1997,plus its on youtube...normally world breaking news of this type wouldn't be plastered on youtube...and i sense somthing would have happened by now,it does sound real as of the emotion in this mans voice he sounds genuinely terrified,but he could have easily been suffering from a mental illness or perhaps a nervous breakdown.....or maybe even a well trained actor.I honestly wish stories like this were true so that once and for all there is a shred of proof that TPTB are doing things like this as i beleive they are.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think it's a hoax, remember War of the Worlds?
But I have been known to be wrong before

This is a video of a reverse speech expert on the subject
Yeah I know, I used to do it with my Black sabbath and Iron maiden records too

Enjoy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join