It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Phone Call, HOAX or Not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I believe that the dude believed what he was saying, if not he is a really good voice actor. Of note is the report that the transmitter was affected at the same time, and that is was a very strange event observed by the radio crew. So if it is an hoax the radio had to be part of it, I do not believe in coincidences when coinciding events are not common.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
hmmmmm so he calls back and says i lied but what u really dont know is that the cia and who ever have a gun pointed at his head to lie on a lie u get it

Yeah,im sure i read somewhere about the special services having voice morph technology IIRC?

Anyone able to clarify????

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The CIA had nothing to do with the caller, before or after he hung up. Why would intelligence agencies shut down someone who made a fabricated story about secret operations? If anything, the CIA loved this guy for muddying the waters surrounding their technology.

Sounds like the best explanation, unless your one of those people that believe aliens have been visiting the Earth.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have heard this caller a few years ago, I forget where, maybe youtube. It turned out to be a hoax. After he had called in the first time he then called afterwards and said it was all a joke. I can't remember where I found the second call, I'll have to try to find it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Judging by some of the replies...they ignore the fact it was a hoax even when given proof but prefer to live in their own world.
edit on 4-1-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by Manhater
I already posted this but, I think it's legit , after the 2nd call it doesn't sound like the guy at all.

I disagree. The voices sound one and the same to me.

Sounds like the same bloke to me too. I can remember us all discussing this on here about 18 months ago, so it aint new, but those who have never forgotten to use the search function, should cast the first stone, lol. I still dont understand how we can completely decide that this is a 100% percent hoax, i know what hes saying sounds a bit crazy, but how do we get to that conclusion.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It just frustrates me so much, because everytime the public might get a little inside look at Area 51 It always turns out to be a joke. They made Bob Lazar look like an idiot and looks as if they made this guy call back and look like an idiot as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
who knows ?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Definetly not fake. Very real and interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Bob Lazar isn't an idiot. Rather he is a practical joker. This call is a joke as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Why would the aliens need to attack if humans are stupid enough to believe in religious superstitions and go to war over them? "Our" leaders(not mine) are doing all the dirty work for them and that is why we will likely never get full disclosure.

Everytime I see another iran versus israel thread I cannot help but get super annoyed!
edit on 1/11/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
Basically, somebody who claimed to work at Area 51 rang a radio station and claimed we are going to be attacked. Whether this is real or not, I don't know. But he does sound pretty genuine.
After the call, he does ring up and apologise and say he's mad, but he could have been forced to do that by the Gov.?
Anyway, here's the video (CALL) :
www.youtube.com...

Again? How many threads do we need on this very same topic?
Kind of like the Church of Dulce threads - the same BS rehashed again and again.
edit on 12-1-2012 by FosterVS because: Changed Dulce to Church of Dulce - sorry, gariac

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

heard that a year ago....yeah the guy has medical problems either that or he's on drugs

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

He's a photographer and a hoaxer.... Element 115? UNSTABLE

Bob claims it is stable and we have 500-1000 pounds of this space ship fuel at an area called S4

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

I'm not sure how the "photographer" quote got attributed to me. Hoaxer? Yeah, I will go along with that.

As I have stated in another thread, Bob claims to have a bit of element 115 in his possession. Of course, he never produced it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This was never proved to be a hoax call. Infact, from memory, I believe I once saw a thread here on ATS which analysed both calls to the Art Bell show and proved that the person speaking in the first call wasn't the same person who spoke in the second call. Until I see real proof this was a hoax, its not. I find it very hard to believe that this call wasn't real. I remember when it first came out on the television and the studio also had power problems. Strange? I think so.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Whether you believe it to be real or not, we all have to keep an open mind. There are literally 1000's of things that seem outlandish and turn out to be true. So, as far as I'm concerned, there is no evidence, but for me, I will remain vigilant on this one. Its not that easily forgotten.

The same way there is no 100% concrete evidence, (except a call, now imagine if he was on ATS, making claims, everyone would run him out of here, with a call...
no photo) that the call was real, is the same way that it has not been 100% proven fact that this wasn't a real call, and based on a little nudging, he decided to retract his previous statements.

Its not unheard of. Some people can be scared off quite easily, and for those aren't so easily scared, they cant make calls anymore.... because their dead!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
This was never proved to be a hoax call. Infact, from memory, I believe I once saw a thread here on ATS which analysed both calls to the Art Bell show and proved that the person speaking in the first call wasn't the same person who spoke in the second call. Until I see real proof this was a hoax, its not. I find it very hard to believe that this call wasn't real. I remember when it first came out on the television and the studio also had power problems. Strange? I think so.

In all honesty I am one of those people that thinks the call was real, but just because it was real does not mean he knew what he was talking about. Knowing a little and thinking you know everything is worse than knowing nothing because these people tend to over-react, shoot over the hip.

Like I said, our leaders are doing a perfectly good job for them: the aliens. Yes I believe in aliens and ufos otherwise I would not be here in the first place. I am no pseudo-debunker! The theory is that aliens have been here before man and created man in the first place to be his/her slave. It is what the ancient astronaunt theory is based on and why we are not going back to the moon and no real plans for visiting and eventually colonising other planets in "our" solar system.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I gotta admit that's the first time I've heard that one.
to me, it does not sound like the same guy. kind of, but not totally. I tend to agree with manhater on that one.
and why did the show go off the air? Is Bob the type of guy to stage that? I have never heard his show, so I have no clue.
So many conspiracies, so little time.....
Of course, the caller might have just been a troll (in another aspect).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join