It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significance of Graphene and the Alien/UFO Community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have recently read one of the best threads of the year imo. The credit of highlighting this discovery goes to an ATS member by the name of Thermo Klein.
The topic of his/her recent thread drew our communities attention to a substance called Graphene. I highly recommend as a point of interest that you read up about Graphene. I could attempt to do a synopsis of Graphene and its uses but the list i would provide would not do as much justice as the already existing threads here on ATS. Here is the link to the recent Mega thread by Thermo Klein for you who are interested. There is a lot about this on ATS through these various threads you can amass how world changing Graphene truly is. The Graphene Mega Thread
The above thread covers a lot of the anomalies and uses but in contrast science is still trying to understand some of Graphenes anomalies. The uses of Graphene seem limitless It truly deservers its dubbed name wonder sheet.
Some ATS members have suggested that it has its origins from the Roswell incident due to various correlation such as date of Roswell incident coincide with Graphene being proposed. Both of these occurred in 1947. The description of the supposed debris from the Roswell UFO was metallic, light and if bent would flex back into shape. These correlations are solely down to the individuals perspective. So please don't start to slat the concept of peoples perspective because what i am about to propose for the large Alien and UFO community we have here on ATS is this.
Given what has been learnt so far about Graphene how could this wonder sheet fit into or shine light on Many Alien and UFO conspiracies.

When i first heard of Graphene i instantly thought of the so called Moon towers,Giant Lunar towers,Glass towers heres a link Moon Towers

Now i am interested to see what significance Graphene has on the Alien and UFO community Please post your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
We are of like mind on this and i have no doubts there are many who were thinking of the roswell crafts supposed skin when reading about graphene.(i am aware of nitinol too.....)
I was wondering also if this material will give the morphing ability to aircraft skins for new control suraces which would be better suited to very high speeds......
Another question that occurred to me is that zero gravity plus graphene may make even stronger substances or easier production of it???
Just wondering about it since the mega thread....
Its good you started this one....I think its extremely possible you may have hit the nail on the head here....

link   
We are of like mind on this and i have no doubts there are many who were thinking of the roswell crafts supposed skin when reading about graphene.(i am aware of nitinol too.....)
I was wondering also if this material will give the morphing ability to aircraft skins for new control suraces which would be better suited to very high speeds......
Another question that occurred to me is that zero gravity plus graphene may make even stronger substances or easier production of it???
Its good you started this one....I think its extremely possible you may have hit the nail on the head here....

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

This could be the wrong time for this thread as the Caucus is taking all the attention lol You bring up real valid points

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The graphene mega thread merely mentions that in 1947 such material was said to be a theoretically possibility, but was expected to be impossible to manufacture. If our knowledge of graphene came from finding it in the wreckage of the 1947 Roswell UFO crash, it would have been known that it was a practical reality, not merely a theoretical possibility. It would also have been clear that it *could* be created, since a sufficiently advanced technology had done so. Ross

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

It is down to individual perspectives if the Roswell incident was indeed a UFO or weather balloon
If we say for one moment that the incident did involve a UFO then the government has never acknowledge this to the public. So therefore they would never acknowledge any advanced technological findings.

Indisputable

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable
reply to post by Ross 54

It is down to individual perspectives if the Roswell incident was indeed a UFO or weather balloon
If we say for one moment that the incident did involve a UFO then the government has never acknowledge this to the public. So therefore they would never acknowledge any advanced technological findings.

Indisputable

That is silly "logic!"
How would they then get the discovered technology out into the open so it could be advantaged?
Hint: A place like Bell Labs would announce the development of the transistor by its own staff and never suggest for a second that the concept came from an unworldly source. I'm not saying that is what happen, but that is the way it has or will happen.

Oh, BTW, UFOs are real and so are the rather recently noticed triangles, They are our versions of UFOs.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I am a believer in UFOs but i was simply trying to refrain from stating so. As the op of the thread i should simply try and adapt the motto (there is no truth only perspective) with that in mind i will gain a better understanding. You do make a good point.

new topics

top topics

join