It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Of Operation Blackjack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

know how like.. sometimes at new years or xmas.. big buildings like skyskrapers have their lights behind certain windows lit and some not lit in order to spell out some things like "happy new yrs" or a smiley face or an xmas tree or what not...

well check out at the point in this video at 3:33 and see if it spells something... it looks conspicuous to say the least.. and if this is a 'telling' video.. it may be a clue or something.. dunno.. thought it was interesting. check it out.. maybe find a higher res video version of it and zoom in and get a screen cap of it to see it in better detail!

it's at the 3:33 time marker in this video clip...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Oh, good catch. It almost looks like some kind of formula in brackets. Can't make sense of it, though. Anyone else?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This thread is about "mysteries" of Operation Blackjack... so why has no one said anything about the five countries I posted on page 3? Idk, seems to me to be one of the mysteries of this slideshow if you ask me. Or is it really a non issue? Eh, must be...

It seems like it's turned more into a debunk Operation Blackjack thread. I don't think that was the OP's intention though. Operation Blackjack has been around the net for two, almost three years now and it seems that ATS has debunked it as much as we could. As the OP stated, it could all be nothing. But since we already know that it can be nothing, what's the point of making a thread to just keep stating that.

I know we like to stay away from fear mongering but if you can't come on this site with a healthy dose of skepticism then really, this site just isn't a healthy alternative for you.

And if it is nothing, I don't care, I just wanna know why the heck the author of the "comic" would state 5 nations when it was clear that only 4 were attacked?!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

And if it is nothing, I don't care, I just wanna know why the heck the author of the "comic" would state 5 nations when it was clear that only 4 were attacked?!

dunno if this is what he meant.. OR if he would be 'technically' inaccurate by NOT including it.. but isn't the "District of Columbia" .. (DC) a separate nation state outside of the 50 States? if so .. i guess it would be included.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

probably because the last installment of the game was never released, it was stopped after the people hacked his personal website and published his name and address details, so the last part was never revealed

edit on 5-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Four pages and no one has brought up the most fascinating point about the operation Blackjack comic--a few months before the British elections a panel featuring Gordon Brown yelling in Parliament about his nation's outrage was edited to be David Cameron in parliament yelling about his nation's outrage.

This raises a string of questions, the most obvious being, how did the author/editors know to amend the British PM to David Cameron in advance and if it's just a piece of irrelevant fiction, WHY?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think this is likley to get people more subconcioussly paranoid at the thought 2012 might be the end of the world, amazing post thank you very much, some of the best stuff ive read

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
another daily telegraph strange story hoax here..

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hi folks,

War + Iran + Syria + China + plague = current news headlines and Blackjack/Jericho:-

www.telegraph.co.uk... Missile targets
www.telegraph.co.uk... 22/6 targets +
www.telegraph.co.uk... London
uk.ask.com... war+china
uk.ask.com... war+iran
uk.ask.com... U.S.+invade+syria
jericho.wikia.com... Jericho virus
www.google.co.uk... deadly flu

The Lone Gunmen Pilot HQ:-

www.youtube.com... 9/11 Predictive Programming

Three 2012 Blackjack updates:-

www.edgemediatv.com...

Operation Blackjack (Full Slide Show):-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

All of this does beg the question though.. Why? I mean why would something like that be posted in one of the biggest newspapers in the country, allowing this seemingly fictitious story of terror to reach millions upon millions of people?

1. Satan loves and feeds on fear.

2. Some even assert that some of the fallen angel/ET critters make a recreational drug that is very addictive from human brains that have been terrorized.

3. The Bible mentions FEAR NOT 365 times--one for each day of the year, evidently.

4. The oligarchy can enjoy using such images to prime the populace of the planet toward being extra sensitive; extra ready to panic and multiply the chaos they so eagerly desire to throw the world into. Chaos makes it easier for them to wipe the slate of the rest of us and set up their OWO on the ashes of our culture.

5. The Bible notes that in the END TIMES ERA, men's 'hearts would fail from fear.'

6. The Bible notes that this era will be the worst the world has EVER known and worse than it will EVER know in the future.

7. Evil loves to flaunt itself. Cruel treason is very arrogant by nature.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Very strange. I just went to check on my first post on this thread and it's not there. Maybe I wasn't paying close attention to what I was doing and goofed somehow but that's more than a little curious, to me. Approaching 3,000 posts, I think I have the hang of it by now.

Don't know if I can recall it all . . .

1. The oligarchy seems to pride itself in warning folks rather brazenly of their genocidal, treasonous plans--in plain sight.

2. Then relying on their decades of Main Stream Media mass hypnosis and propaganda efforts lulling the sheeple into a stupor . . . to keep them compliant

like the Eloi marching blithely into the caverns of the Morlachs and onto their dinner tables.

3. It's as though they are playing a sadistic sick joke on the global populace . . . rubbing the citizens faces in the evil horrors that await them . . . then laughing hysterically because the sheeple have been hypnotically dumbed down so severely that there's scant reaction from the doomed masses.

4. I think it's a flattering exercise in their arrogance. They can pretend they warned folks yet continue unfettered toward their genocidal goals.

5. Also, to the degree that such tweaks increase the fear among the populace, all the better. More fear, more chaos, more suffering . . . big thrills to satan their boss; their demonic assistants and to their own evil saturated twisted psyches.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
2012 date for Operation Blackjack/Jericho found in relevant TV "fiction"* and music videos:-

www.edgemediatv.com...

* OKC Bombing, 9/11, and 7/7, ALL foretold in "fiction":-

uk.ask.com... OKC Bombing and 9/11
www.youtube.com... 9/11 Lone Gunmen HQ
uk.ask.com... 9/11 in prior movies
uk.ask.com... BBC "predicts" 7/7

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
We've all heard the rumors about the formation of a North American Union, along with the alleged currency and RFID implants.

We all know that the people of North American nations would never willingly allow such a thing to take place unless an extreme event occurred and it was forced upon them.

A story like this should be taken very seriously considering the circumstances.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

All of this does beg the question though.. Why? I mean why would something like that be posted in one of the biggest newspapers in the country, allowing this seemingly fictitious story of terror to reach millions upon millions of people?

1. Satan loves and feeds on fear.

2. Some even assert that some of the fallen angel/ET critters make a recreational drug that is very addictive from human brains that have been terrorized.

3. The Bible mentions FEAR NOT 365 times--one for each day of the year, evidently.

4. The oligarchy can enjoy using such images to prime the populace of the planet toward being extra sensitive; extra ready to panic and multiply the chaos they so eagerly desire to throw the world into. Chaos makes it easier for them to wipe the slate of the rest of us and set up their OWO on the ashes of our culture.

5. The Bible notes that in the END TIMES ERA, men's 'hearts would fail from fear.'

6. The Bible notes that this era will be the worst the world has EVER known and worse than it will EVER know in the future.

7. Evil loves to flaunt itself. Cruel treason is very arrogant by nature.

The reason it's in the bible is to warn us so we can prevent these things from occurring, and we have been doing just that, thank goodness.

Edit: We will have to turn our vigilance up a few notches in the next while. Information and truth will win this, and we can't let our guard down for even a second.
edit on 21-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the licence plate of the police van in the slideshow?

G - 07
X - 24
O - 15
6 - June is the 6th month
J - 1(0)
T - 2(0)

So this could be interpreted as 07:24 15th June 2012

Possible time and date for the false flag attack?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I saw that a few people mentioned the series Jericho. I agree that BlackJack and Jericho share many similarities. The terroro plots are very similar as is the implementation of a totalitarian government. Even somewhat smaller details like the flags of the governments.

BlackJack:

Jericho:

Also, the fallout projections

BlackJack (Teardrop projection):

Jericho (Operation Red Bell projection):
17 mins into episode 18... (no pics online)

Interesting that Jericho also deals with a corporation taking over half the country in the guise of a new government based in Cheyenne, Wyoming.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ShockTruther

Also, there is a trading post in the storyline of Jericho. Guess what this trading post is called? That's right - BlackJack.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It would be an excuse for the United States to take over Canada and Mexico for their natural resources, they wouldn't be able to do it any other way. A country taking over Canada of all countries would certainly not have the support of the international community, so just make up some fake terrorist crap and you've got Canada and Mexico handed over to America on a silver platter.

edit on 22-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I rang the telegraph at the time they were showing the Blackjack stuff, and asked what they were playing at.

The woman who answered didn't know anything about it, and looked it up on her computer while I was on the phone. She was very polite, and seemed perturbed by it.

She said she'd ask some questions and call me back, which she did. She sounded more perturbed when she called back, and said she'd been told to say that it was purely fiction, plus that no further reply would be forthcoming. She said she found the situation odd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join