It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

Gday, I am so glad to here that you were able to break free of the conditioning you mentioned, it takes a strong will and intelligence. The world truly is a fascinating place albeit a violent one.

I must admit Thayer is very disillusioned with humanity, but then again so am I, I think he does feel very much alone and hurts for it.

I did ask Thayer his thoughts on the origin of our species and he believes that we were created as a slave race to what we call the Annunaki or some group similar. He also states we still get experimented on and is very curious as to if he is such a subject...

He tells me that there are a few people in his family with "gifts" but since he was very young he states that his family try very very hard to appear very normal, it is put before love in his family, which is something he despises and has always pushed the boundries with his family for them to not only accept who they are but be honest with themselves, there is a part of his family nature which seems very cold and calculating and they have gone from the back hills with nothing to a stage where most of them are very successful people on the exterior but put it in front of everything else.

He has tried very hard to get more information from his mother's side of the family about there origins but they keep it hidden...

I really enjoyed your input, thank you,

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

Thayer is looking for information in a lot of areas that he has interests in, but I suppose the most important to him is understanding what he is, and why he is, sorry I am not sure how to word that better. I wish to help Thayer if I can...I still hold some semblance of hope for our race and think people like him could help, but I also think they are mostly osctrisized and seperated cannot be as effective..

I have had Thayer make statement at me about myself that he could not possibly know,

I have seen him move way to fast for any human I knew of,

I have seen him answer people before they actually speak, I thought it was pretty funny but he was quite embarrased and kind of punish himself for not being more careful around people.

Like yourself, I have heard people make claims about their amazing abilities, living in self delusion or worse...but it was only through knowing Thayer a long time that I could not help notice all kinds of little things that peeked my curiousity and slowly over time he has opened up to me about certain things

I have have met some of his family and friends over the years that have told me stories about him, it is funny they can seem in awe of him and yet scared and even angry with him....love yet hate him...I know it wears heavily on him...

He has not made claims, it is something I have learnt and probed him about for quite a while now...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

edit on 4-1-2012 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

I have heard Thayer state how lonely he feels, he doesn't feel quite human, and that he just wants to know why him.
He realizes that he is not the only one, he has no Jesus complex, he does not feel special, he feels alone...he hopes to find others like him, he hope on the one hand to find a real immortal, and on the other he hopes he does not...

If he is an immortal he just wants to know, so he can find a way to understand who and what he is, he thinks it is possible experimentation by ET;s with more recent deep government inclusion...or if it is a natural process of our race which brings many questions by itself.

He states that he holds back on learning more about his abilities as much as he can because the more he uses them the more powerful they become and it becomes impossible for people not to notice...he wishes people saw it as a gift not something to be hidden....

If people were not scared of what they don't know he feels we could advance with people like himself pushing to see what is possible without it being a bad thing and it needing to be hidden from society...

He believes from what he has experienced and what he knows that it is actually quite limitless.

He has experimented with astal travel, and has found some amazing things but has also stated that he was trying to get into a realm he had found, and was as he put it slammed back into his body by an entity so violently that it took him a week to recover from the shock of it...he is curious as to why his cord snapped and yet he is alive at all...some will understand what I mean by that.

He has found what he believes to be the Akashic records, he says he can move along it and make it turn and other things and realises what that could mean for us all...he perceives it like a kind of infinite tunnel that is a certain shade of green but has not learnt how to control it properly...I am not sure what to think of that..

He holds himself back worried that people simply are not able to deal with what he could become, He speaks of the shadow people and that he can get them to do his bidding if he puts the time in,...and of course that does not have to have dark connentations, ah crikey there is so much more...

there is a part of him that wishes to punish the gods for this world they have created, but mostly he wants us to become something amazing and beautiful,,,his life I think and being shunned for his true self seems to have left many scars on his soul,,,

I can only hope he can free himself from what I would call bondage, sometimes I think he dies everyday inside...

edit on 4-1-2012 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

Oh I thought the key to eternal life is something the elite would like to have.
edit on 4-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: get the led out

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
For the sake of this answer at least I will assume the OP is true.

--------------------------------------

I guess it just goes to show that you can have the most amazing powers in the world; things that most people can only dream of and still not be content.

What I wonder is what Thayer’s general philosophy regarding life, death, God etc is. Has he ever stopped to wonder why he has been gifted with powers such as these? It is my belief that the next step in human evolution will go hand in hand with a higher spiritual mindset. Yet Thayer to me seems to display the mindset of any other human who is subject to government threats of intimidation.

You say he believes he has these gifts for a reason…..something to do with helping mankind. But to go through life angry and disgruntled at a society which is reacting only in a way anyone should expect it to, at least in this day and age, he is wasting these gifts. How long does he plan on waiting before he begins to help mankind?

What good is telepathy, superior intelligence, enhanced physical abilities etc if all he is going to do is wander through the bush with some ticked off ‘nobody understands me’ mentality. There millions of people alive today who also view the world as their own personal hell, and none of them I’ll wager can do any of the things your friend can. He is an individual who could truly make a difference in the world and it seems to me a waste if he just sits back quietly in some country town in Australia doing nothing. We are all born into this world at this time for a reason. The world is enfolding exactly how it is meant to and each of us has our own parts to play in this.

Obviously with the whole government thing this may be a little tricky but if he can do even half of what you claim this shouldn’t be too hard to get around in a non-violent manner. There are many things he could well do without raising any undue attention to his special abilities. After all he is very smart and privy to all sorts of knowledge the ordinary person does not have access to, he has a very long time ahead to consider his game plan, and the Australian government is really not exactly renowned for operating with CIA type tactics. I am sure stuff does happen from time to time, but at the same time I am also sure there are steps he could take to protect the ones he loves.

I mean, is an immortal super-intelligent time-shifting telepath really gonna admit defeat to a government headed by Julia Gillard? That to me seems like the ultimate insult.

--------------------------------------

Oh, and I believe the word you're looking for quite a few posts back was Thalidomide. You say he was born a thalidomide baby. If this is the case then does he have any major birth defects?

edit on 4/1/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

edit on 4-1-2012 by redstorm because: Aliens. quack quack

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

Ok well is he pure scottish blood? Or half caste? Why the name Thayer as the is more Germanic sounding?

Does he have a German background? Or is he aboriginal? What's his father like?

I have come across super similar stories, so I find it interesting. Just there's not much evidence here to prove it's not altogether different from any of these stories. Which is what they are without proof.

You posted looking for specific answers to questions, and you yourself posed the question, 'Is my friend immortal?'

This has largely been responded to as a no, because there's little evidence of such and it is all much more easily explained through non-paranormal means. You asked the question, people are responding to the evidence you've given them. I could tell you the story of my friend who claims to be supernatural, line up the two cases and then explain why there's nothing supernatural at play if you'd like?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Why can't he come on here and answer some questions for us?

Why do you have to be the middleman, and we get second hand information?

You tell an incredible story, wich many (including myself) find hard to believe. ]

You knew you were going to get some bad responses from sceptics, yet you went ahead anyway. Why did you share this story with us, if your mate does not feel comfortable with it. Surely, you will respect his wishes, and not tell the world about it.

He does not like attention, yet you have drawn massive amounts of attention with the telling of this story.

I fail to see why you would share this with everyone, instead of just keeping it to yourself.

vvv

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hi,
You've got me interested and regardless of whether this particular account of your friend is true or not, I see no reason why individuals such as Thayer can't be a reality.
If you don't mind answering a few questions,
Does your friend work at all for his food, shelter etc or does he in some way manifest what he needs?
Has he had any real long term relationships or ever been in love? Any kids?
What are his personal thoughts on the way the world is heading as we begin this notorious year?
Oh and the animals, can he read their minds as well? I have read so many conflicting opinions on the subject of animals and if they have a soul or not. Can he enlighten us on that at all?
Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I find your comment very interesting, I will show this to Thayer as soon as I can. But for now I will try to answer some of it....

From what I understand, Thayer since birth has been punished in many ways for showing who he is.
He is ultra sensitive, and I see alot of hurt in him. On the one hand he would love to help people become all they can including himself, and on the other he does not think humans are worth the effort at all. He loves people and this world, and yet he hates what he perceives as his own personal hell...he knows that their are people, people that have great knowledge that have been around longer than him and know the game better.

I can understand his worry when it comes to his family and friends, he can not be everywhere at once, he is not a god...he is a human, he might be advanced in some ways but still human...

Thayer does work for the betterment of mankind in his own way, he has his hand in many things he hopes will help, but he is only one person.. he searches for answers and rarely sleeps at all...

words are a funny thing, and I understand that what one word means to one can mean something very different to another person depending on their life experiences, triggering memories and reactions they don't even realise are happening.

I think you are right though, he is wasting his gifts, to some degree, there is more he could do...I will speak to him about this comment of yours...maybe it can help in some way....

When it gets down to it, he is not angry or disgruntled with the society, he cares deeply about them. It is the stuff going on underneath, or behind the curtain he is disgusted with...He fights them, he has wins and he has losses,

Your right the world is unfolding as it should, and I know he has really been looking forard to this year, He is planning and I know he is waiting on something in particular to happen in the near future which is a marking point that will allow him to come into his own...

I think maybe one day, in the distant future there will be books about this man that will praise him for his gift to humanity, and he will be treated with respect and will be well known, only time will tell hey...

It is strange I think he knows full well how it will turn out and what that will mean for him and everyone on this little planet and I think he is a bit embarrased,, silly human...lol

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Superhuman, yes (to some degree)

Immortal? Only our Supreme creator is infinitely immortal, likely.

If you notice, in alot of storeis about immortals, theres still ways they are/can be killed, LOL
edit on 4-1-2012 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

Thayer's mother side is Scot, somewhere in there a little aboriginal, father's side english and french,
His father was a nasty violent little man who was basically dragged of by his family after Thayer age 7 shot him with a small bore gun trying to kill him before he killed his siblings and mother, he saved his mother's life at least that day. He did spend some time with him as he got a little older but nothing had changed and his father died of a rare brain infection nobody new anything about,,,as for the rest of your opinion, it is yours and you are entiltled to it

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
he is interesting....but no...IMO and that of about 99% of science.....just saying,.....he might have lied a bit....not in malace but like the father from the movie "big fish"....he just wanted to inspire that sense of "magic" I guess....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I can understand this being hard to believe, it was something I have been contemplating since joining this site, everything happens as it does.

I had permission to tell this story after explaining why to Thayer, so that is what matters to me.

From the telling of this, I have already made some contact with people and have been led to new areas of research of thngs that Thayer and for that matter myself can inquire into...

Although you fail to comprehend why I have done this, it is interesting on many levels, and with information I have already collected from personal contact since starting this thread I know Thayer can look into some things that are important to him...

Although some might scoff at this thread, there are some, some extremely intelligent and knowledgable people here and I am scanning for information...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
First let me say that every time I read comments to any post on this forum, it continues to re-enforce the proof of why our world is in conflict with it's self.

It seems A LOT of people come here merely for entertainment and the opportunity to shoot somebody down and NOT for the chance of discovery.

As usual,the posters in this ATS community NEVER fail to disappoint.
Always quick with the same old "self-satisfying snark",always ready with the tired old song of "proof or it didn't happen" comment.
It boggles the mind why CLOSED minded people would even be here in the first place.

Rant Over- now on to my questions-

"What does your friend say or shown in regards to the topic of love of any kind in his life?"

I know you have stated that he worries about his family,but does he have a wife or partner in all of this?"

"If this story is true and this person truly does exist,then I hope he has at least found someone to stand at his side and try to give him a place of peace in this restricted life he leads."

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

Thayer used to work in the field of science, and created a few products that have since enabled him to retire young, freeing him from the need to work for the man...most of his family are very successful business people who have gone from nothing to millionares..

Thayer owns a modest home, has some nice toys and can pay his bills....so yes I suppose he did manifest what he needs...not to have to worry about making money...

Thayer has children, he is married, although separated, along time ago, he did have a lady friend he cared deeply for but she was very damaged and although he loved her he could not stop her from her eventual suicide which also burnt done his home at the time. She was fixated with her own demise...very sad,

I don't think he has ever been the same, he has a few lady friends he sees but is very honest in the fact he has no intent of getting into any relationship, He is busy with what he sees as more important...

Thayer is very excited about the end of this year and the next few years in particular...

He has a very special bond with all animals, I mentioned a few things earlier...and he certainly can speak with them, animals talk as well as anyone if you know the language..
He has a Kelpie, which is a young australian breed, who everyone knows as when they go walking the dog carries its own lead, and people just love him and always stop Thayer to talk about his dog and their own animal friends, Thayer's dog can also say hello clearly, I have only seen one or two other dogs on the net do it.. He also clearly says How are ya? He also knows in which context to use them...a great dog. Thayer loves animals and has no doubt to wether they have a soul or not

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SaloonSal

Gday, I have to agree, I am surprised some people come to this site with only malice and closed minded rhetorical crap...it is an interesting concept although I dislike the censorship it is not my site and can see their point of view mostly. although i personally think they take to far in some way. Both of the afore mentioned reasons have had me come close to not coming back as I like this site for being able to converse about controversial subjects yet am never endingly amazed out how many people are to just cause trouble or shut down an enquiring mind. But I still sift through for the gems...as mentioned just above, Thayer has some lady friends, but chooses to be alone. Who knows, maybe one day, I think she what have to be a pretty special girl.

The restrictions you speak of are only the ones he chooses..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Wow. I have been traveling around aus for last 5 months staying at backpackers beaches and in cars. Don't have a job for more than a week living it hippy style. Anyway I have met a person that sounds like your description of thyler. If I listed stuff i witnessed many people would instabtly claim me loopy.

Anyway I sent you a u2u Undead_trev I have just got a camper van and we (mate&i) need a destination

Peace&Love 4 all.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Th0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

Thor, I thank you for your interest but I will not be divulging our whereabouts...enjoy the travel matey I have a 5th wheeler and just love to get away, the experiences can be great and there is just so many great places to visit hey

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SaloonSal

It is amazing how many people come here and ask for photos or it didn't happen, I guess many of them just want to see with their own eyes 100% irrefutable proof of something.

I find the topic interesting, I've seen alot of weird stuff out there. I've known people to overdose on freakishly large amounts of prescription drugs and not die, just wake up a little while later. Similar to what this character is saying.

I'm not saying he's completely wrong, I'm just looking for more information. I don't want to go carrying on and wasting time talking with someone who's having a LARP.

There are however some interesting points which have been brought up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join