It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Business Insider: Ron Paul May Have Just Secretly Won Iowa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by TinfoilTP

still awaiting your reply!

So you switched from faux news style double speak to just trying to demoralize paul supporters.

I have a feeling it takes you a long time to learn things. Cause you obviously haven't realized how dedicated the Paul base is, and the fact that no one cares what you think.

This is par for the course for TP. He has no valid arguments and he is a blatant lair. He has an Agenda. Just check out his previous posting history.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

When it's their guy that's doing it, they're fine.

But when the big bad TPTB is doing it, they're all up in arms, screaming at "The Man" for holding down Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So Ron Paul supporters should sneak in the Romney campaign and mascarade as Romney supporters to become delegates and at the RNC, vote for Ron Paul.

That would be epic.

The MSM and the establishment have been trying to screw the movement long enough, time for some payback.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Ron Paul will be endorsing another candidate, his sticking it out is only going to earn him a spot at the podium of the GOP convention to thump his fist and say what he wants.

No he won't. Why? Because he got integrity, contrary to you who's shilling for the establishment that have been screwing America for the last 50 years.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

When it's their guy that's doing it, they're fine.

But when the big bad TPTB is doing it, they're all up in arms, screaming at "The Man" for holding down Ron Paul.

This IS us being up in arms, friend - using the legal and recognized frameworks they've put in place for us to do so. And it's not exactly being hidden from public knowledge. All other candidates with actual support and organization will be trying to do the exact same thing, make no mistake.

Or is everyone here trying to say that Paul supporters are the only ones who actually understand how things work? I'm confused.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Am I the only one that sees how trolls can derail a potentially great thread?
This thread has actually given me some hope. I was thoroughly depressed last night watching the GOP party corruption unfold with the absolute complicity of the MSM. I wanted to shoot the computer monitor when I learned they cut the marine off. (I don't watch the one-eyed propaganda generator).
But, this thread is essential to getting back on track.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Maluhia

Sure thing. Remember, VERY professional campaign this time, and DeeDee Benkie (repub strategist) pointed out very clearly last night that this was a stacked deck against Paul - they swung it as they wanted.

But, we still got 4 delegates awarded compared to Romney & Santorum's 6 each...and likely at least 2 or 3 each of theirs are Paul supporters as well

Sneaky sneaky, not JUST slow and steady...

Time will tell.

This is the crown jewel of hypocricy. A chance for Paul to have a back door unfair advantage and Paul fans cheer but cry foul at every thing else, imaginary or real.
This is perfectly inline with Paul Supporters attitude towards online polls and anything else they can find to do underhandedly. Then they wonder why there is no sympathy.

wtf are you talking about?

the popular vote means nothing.. NOTHING..

its all a shell game to keep people misdirected..

getting delegates legally as have all before is an unfair advantage? hypocritical?

you claiming to be an American and having no clue what the hell that means is the hypocrisy..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

wtf are you talking about?

the popular vote means nothing.. NOTHING..

its all a shell game to keep people misdirected..

getting delegates legally as have all before is an unfair advantage? hypocritical?

you claiming to be an American and having no clue what the hell that means is the hypocrisy..

Delegates voting don't matter when one candidate gets the minimum required on paper and the other guy can't add up more than a handful. This usually happens after Super Tuesday. There is no need for a real count of delegates, the other candidates concede at that point and the Nominee is known.
So all the hypocritical Paul fanatics who are going to pin their hopes on cheating by having trojan horse delegates are setting themselves up for another painful experience just like last night.
Don't worry, I will have popcorn on hand and will be enjoying every minute of witnessing what you guys deserve from your own behavior. Hopefully not all Paul fans are like that and will listen to their leader when he endorses someone else in his speach at the convention.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes, you always say you will have popcorn on hand. That is nice, eat your gmo popcorn, we have an election to win.

You could try spin it every which way you want to, the media control the voting mass and we could INTELLIGENTLY attempt to control the majority delegate count.

This is quite funny though, you continuously try to say Ron Paul won't be the nominee, he'll never win, he's a racist, this-that-and the whole nine yards. It is obvious you're a troll, congratulations. But when the game is on for delegates, you say its cheating, deceptive or whatever puts you back into the main trolling position.

So you continue to do what you're doing, sitting at home trolling the internet while making absolutely ZERO impact in the real world. I will CONTINUE to be out campaigning for Ron Paul. Keep eating that gmo popcorn, that sweet, addictive, gmo popcorn. You don't want to think for yourself, that isn't fun, not at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So, Romney won our precinct by four votes, RP in second.

I was getting ready to leave, before I could, I was stopped by a Ron Paul campaign official, she was very kind and stressed the importance of sticking around to be a delegate. Went back to our voting area. At the table were two other RP supporters, we all signed up to be delegates, the Romney supporters had all left and were not there to say no.

I'm a delegate, I'm going to vote for RP in March, the other delegate and the alternate were Ron Paul diehards.

I did not see any other campaign officials doing this.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Fine. Turnabout's fair play. They change the rules to stack the deck against us, we use the same rules to claim delegates in our favor. I gather that RP has lost as much as 15-20% of the votes due to the MSM's campaign against him. What's good for the goose is good for the gand...wait i'm showing my age. How's this for contemporary?

PAYBACK IS A MUTHA:censored:

Know what the worst of it is? Even if Ron Paul supporters do suspect vote fraud (I mean seriously, Santorum was polling single digits 2 weeks ago) we can't voice it because you'll have trolls like TP squawking "SEE! I TOLD YOU THEY'D ALLEGE CHEATING" no matter how valid the suspicion is. Gee, lets see. We have a candidate the Establishment hates, the MSM loathes, and a goodly part of the population's support.

Naw, there couldn't *possibly* be any vote fraud here..like in 2004...or 2008.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Yes, the truth can derail a thread that is nothing more than thinly-veiled Ron Paul cheerleading (like any other Paul thread).

When John Edwards lost Iowa, that was it for his campaign. You didn't see people saying "well, he may have come in at x number but he still won!".

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

John Edwards obviously didn't have the support or organization that Ron Paul has. John Edwards poses no threat to the establishment. It could very well be that Edwards may have been shafted in Iowa, but apparently his people didn't care to investigate.
BTW, cheerleading is rah rah rah, blah blah blah. Pretty much what all of the other candidates do BESIDES Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

So Ron Paul supporters should sneak in the Romney campaign and mascarade as Romney supporters to become delegates and at the RNC, vote for Ron Paul.

That would be epic.
That's genius!!! I would love to do that! It would be so easy for me to pretend to be a Romney supporter. I would just go in there, talk about how much of a threat Iran is to us, babble about how Romney is the man who can beat Obama, and I'd blend right in with the crowd!

Seriously dude, this is a great idea. I hope that this will be seriously pursued if it's not already.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
Fine. Turnabout's fair play. They change the rules to stack the deck against us, we use the same rules to claim delegates in our favor. I gather that RP has lost as much as 15-20% of the votes due to the MSM's campaign against him. What's good for the goose is good for the gand...wait i'm showing my age. How's this for contemporary?

PAYBACK IS A MUTHA:censored:

Know what the worst of it is? Even if Ron Paul supporters do suspect vote fraud (I mean seriously, Santorum was polling single digits 2 weeks ago) we can't voice it because you'll have trolls like TP squawking "SEE! I TOLD YOU THEY'D ALLEGE CHEATING" no matter how valid the suspicion is. Gee, lets see. We have a candidate the Establishment hates, the MSM loathes, and a goodly part of the population's support.

Naw, there couldn't *possibly* be any vote fraud here..like in 2004...or 2008.

You have no proof of vote fraud. Zero. None.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

No, we have no proof.
Just the GOP in Iowa saying they will not let Ron Paul win, and some exit polls that are reliable enough to predict a campaign somehow being much different than the poll results that were on paper ballots but had to be counted out of state because of a supposed hacking threat.
Um hm.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No proof of vote fraud? Watch the HBO special Black Box Voting.

Man, you trolls REALLY DO have no idea...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Hey speaking of that, Alex Jones had a guest on his show yesterday who was involved in a documentary similar to that, Bev Harris. Here's the description of the interview where they talk about voter fraud, New Hampshire, Iowa, the election in general, and things like that:

Following the Iowa caucus, Alex talks with Bev Harris, an activist, author and the founder of Black Box Voting Inc., a national nonpartisan, nonprofit elections watchdog group. Her work to expose security weaknesses in electronic voting systems was featured in an HBO documentary, Hacking Democracy. Harris' investigative journalism has appeared in both corporate and alternative media publications.

edit on 5-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

No, we have no proof.Just the GOP in Iowa saying they will not let Ron Paul win, and some exit polls that are reliable enough to predict a campaign somehow being much different than the poll results that were on paper ballots but had to be counted out of state because of a supposed hacking threat.
Um hm.

Thanks for admitting it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

It was not done in secret. All professional politicians in Iowa should have known the process and had their people lined up to participate. Shame on Romney, Santorum, Gingrich, and Bachmann.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join