It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evil origins of the Anunnaki and their bastardized Nephilim monsters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eaglecall

It is difficult to elaborate "theories" since we are missing so much information. But we posses some undeniable facts.

Which are?

Does anybody knows by any chance the definition of mythology?? Humans have been brainwashed for generations, mostly from the mainstream science which is some sort of cult or religion.

The normal definition is:

1.A collection of myths, esp. one belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition.

2.A set of stories or beliefs about a particular person, institution, or situation, esp. when exaggerated or fictitious.

If we have all been 'brainwashed' how do you know that we have?

Mythology never meant a "lie" or "fiction". Today any of these "scientists" label something ancient as "mythology" and all the sheeps follow him like f he was a God.

Here is a Shinto myth

According to Japanese Shinto Mythology. Between the heavens and the earth, a pale green sprout began to grow. It grew swiftly and was extremely strong. When the plant’s flower burst open, the First God emerged. This First God then created Izanagi, is the god of all that is light and heavenly. Izanagi, whose name means "the male who invites", and his wife and sister Izanami, whose name means "the female who invites". The First God gave Izanagi the task of finishing the creation of the world.

Standing on rainbow called Ama-no-ukihashi (the floating bridge of the heavens), they plunged a jewel crested spear into the ocean. When they pulled it free, the water that dripped from the spear coagulated and formed the first island of the Japanese archipelago. Izanagi and Izanami went down to this island and settled down on it. Together, on this island, they made the islands of Japan.

So should we believe this a scientific truth?

Mythology is defined as "An attempt to interpret the Devine" Thats all. No more, no less. Myth comes from Greek mythos which means "story", "word"

Not quite

Mythology is everything ancient humans were trying to explain. Ancient humans witnessed some bizarre events in this planet. Extremely weird events that for us are unimaginable. Multiple ancient civilizations spent generations carefully writing as detailed as they could, all these events and all the knowledge they could preserve.

They witnessed a great deal and made up stories to explain what they were seeing and experiencing; like today we have people who have vivid imaginations, have epiphanies, dream, etc which some interpret as 'from the gods'

However, today a few humans that don't even know how to hunt to survive come to discredit EVERYTHING the ancient knew.

Like who exactly? Everything you sure about that, everything? What does hunting have to do with it?

Most humans today are convinced they are "the sh*t". That we are the coolest species in the Universe, There's only bacteria out there and we do whatever we want with nature.

Er, many think this way due to their belief in myths, religious myths. The position of mainstream science is that what some guy said or wrote down thousands of years ago might not apply in todays world, we may not be alone, and we are certainly not the center of the universe - which is what some of the myth teach

And the ancient were a bunch of losers spnding the whole day writing "science fiction" while smoking pot.

No it was probably more like creating stories to explain why Mr X got hit by lightning while Mr Y didn't, why birds could fly, where rain came from, etc

There are similarities in ALL the ancient knowledge.

That may be due to all the creators of myths being humans but there are difference in the myths - are you aware of any other worlds being created by dipping a giant spear in water?

It is a matter of taking baby steps from the basics based purely on fact and knowledge.

Please tell us then and oh have you read Joseph Campbell?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I am very curious to know of lonewolf's replies to Byrd's questions.
Lonewolf has, in fact, in my opinion, cleverly avoided answering her questions.

Lonewolf, would you stand up/ stop hiding behind the bushes and reply to Byrd's post/questions?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well if the OP is interested here is a lecture concerning the Ubaid Period, it is essentially the pre-cursor to all Mesopotamian civs.

www.youtube.com...

I imagine exploring there temple networks of there cities and or beliefes may help you tie in whatever theorys you have about the Babylonians, as they did pretty much just thieve all there mythology from Sumer.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

INDEED.

I wasn't aware of the bitumen enhanced burial.

Are you aware of the multi-sourced allegations of even the global oligarchy's dinking around with DNA chimera 'creations' the last several decades?

Certainly some of the END TIMES prophecies could be seen has entailing 'monsters,' 'dragons' and such.

I was just rereading the wonderful encouraging book by Todd Burpo about his 4 year old son Colton's trip to Heaven during his burst appendix very delayed operation . . . and I was a bit startled to read of Colton's assertion that his dad would be fighting 'monsters' and 'dragons' at Armageddon . . . with a sword or a bow and arrows.

Maybe I can find the quote . . .

Colton: "Dad, did you know there's going to be a war?"

Dad: "What do you mean?" Were we still on the heaven topic? I wasn't sure.

Colton: There's going to be a war, and it's going to destroy this world. Jesus and the angels and the good people are going to fight against Satan and the monsters and the bad people. I saw it."

Dad: I thought of the battle described in the book of Revelation, and my heartbeat stepped up a notch.

"How did you see that?"

Colton: "In heaven, the women and the children got to stand back and watch. So I stood back and watched."

Dad: Strangely, his voice was sort of cheerful, as though he were talking about a good movie he'd seen.

Colton: "But the men, they had to fight. And Dad, I watched you. You have to fight too."

Dad: Try hearing that and staying on the road . . .

. . .

Dad: . . . I wondered if those concepts--past, present, and future--were for earth only. Maybe, in heaven, time isn't linear.

Dad: But I had another more pressing concern. "You said we're fighting monsters?"

Colton: "Yeah," Colton said happily. "Like dragons and stuff."

. . . [Rev 9:6-10; 20:1-3, 7-10] . . .

. . . grown-ups have tried to make things more complicated than they are. Maybe we are too educated, too "smart," to name these creatures in the simple language of a child: monsters.

Dad: "Um, Colton . . . what am I fighting the monsters with?" I was hoping for a tank, maybe, or a missile launcher . . . I didn't know, but something I could use to fight from a distance.

Colton looked at me and smiled. "You either get a sword or a bow and arrow, but I don't remember which."

Dad: My face fell. "You mean I have to fight monsters with a sword?

Colton: "Yeah, Dad, but it's okay," he said reassuringly. "Jesus wins. He throws satan into hell. I saw it."

. . . Also, Colton's nonchalance struck me. His attitude was kind of like, "What's the problem, Dad? I've told you: I've skipped to the last chapter, and the good guys win."

AMEN TO THAT!

The book:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325586580&sr=1-1

----------------------------------------------

Certainly the END TIMES ". . . men's hearts failing them for fear" part could involve such critters.

Certainly satan is heavily into !FEAR! as a tool, a deception, a strategy. And such critters would be quite helpful on such scores.

Then there's . . . Dulce, NM . . .

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I came to similar conclusions after studying the Old Testament scriptures for a few years.

I think the promise of 'seed' to Eve was transmitted through Noah/Abraham and Israel...
...running a guantlet through to Messiah.

Why else were Abraham's decendants circumcised?
Trim your willy so you are reminded that you should be careful where you put it.

I think we will face the same thing again in another form.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Nowhere in sitchin book, the 12th planet, the anunaki are
portrayed in evil terms. Enlil was the master, but Enki was
the real leader.

This thread is under false assumption IMHO.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

It is difficult to elaborate "theories" since we are missing so much information. But we posses some undeniable facts.

Which are?

Does anybody knows by any chance the definition of mythology?? Humans have been brainwashed for generations, mostly from the mainstream science which is some sort of cult or religion.

The normal definition is:

1.A collection of myths, esp. one belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition.

2.A set of stories or beliefs about a particular person, institution, or situation, esp. when exaggerated or fictitious.

If we have all been 'brainwashed' how do you know that we have?

Mythology never meant a "lie" or "fiction". Today any of these "scientists" label something ancient as "mythology" and all the sheeps follow him like f he was a God.

Here is a Shinto myth

According to Japanese Shinto Mythology. Between the heavens and the earth, a pale green sprout began to grow. It grew swiftly and was extremely strong. When the plant’s flower burst open, the First God emerged. This First God then created Izanagi, is the god of all that is light and heavenly. Izanagi, whose name means "the male who invites", and his wife and sister Izanami, whose name means "the female who invites". The First God gave Izanagi the task of finishing the creation of the world.

Standing on rainbow called Ama-no-ukihashi (the floating bridge of the heavens), they plunged a jewel crested spear into the ocean. When they pulled it free, the water that dripped from the spear coagulated and formed the first island of the Japanese archipelago. Izanagi and Izanami went down to this island and settled down on it. Together, on this island, they made the islands of Japan.

So should we believe this a scientific truth?

Mythology is defined as "An attempt to interpret the Devine" Thats all. No more, no less. Myth comes from Greek mythos which means "story", "word"

Not quite

Mythology is everything ancient humans were trying to explain. Ancient humans witnessed some bizarre events in this planet. Extremely weird events that for us are unimaginable. Multiple ancient civilizations spent generations carefully writing as detailed as they could, all these events and all the knowledge they could preserve.

They witnessed a great deal and made up stories to explain what they were seeing and experiencing; like today we have people who have vivid imaginations, have epiphanies, dream, etc which some interpret as 'from the gods'

However, today a few humans that don't even know how to hunt to survive come to discredit EVERYTHING the ancient knew.

Like who exactly? Everything you sure about that, everything? What does hunting have to do with it?

Most humans today are convinced they are "the sh*t". That we are the coolest species in the Universe, There's only bacteria out there and we do whatever we want with nature.

Er, many think this way due to their belief in myths, religious myths. The position of mainstream science is that what some guy said or wrote down thousands of years ago might not apply in todays world, we may not be alone, and we are certainly not the center of the universe - which is what some of the myth teach

And the ancient were a bunch of losers spnding the whole day writing "science fiction" while smoking pot.

No it was probably more like creating stories to explain why Mr X got hit by lightning while Mr Y didn't, why birds could fly, where rain came from, etc

There are similarities in ALL the ancient knowledge.

That may be due to all the creators of myths being humans but there are difference in the myths - are you aware of any other worlds being created by dipping a giant spear in water?

It is a matter of taking baby steps from the basics based purely on fact and knowledge.

Please tell us then and oh have you read Joseph Campbell?

Who are you?
It is not possible to reply to your post since is based in nothing. You reply asking for answers that nobody has. You reply with assumptions and distortions of words. You replay with "maybe's". My post was based un pure undeniable logic, which was brilliant by the way. With your mentality we cannot make progress. Is like somebody trying to cross the wall through and you tell him "hey, did you know that you can go around the wall?" and the guy reply "no, I have to go through the wall" That's how these modern "scientistzzz" think. Is just another religion by the way.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Who are you?

I can ask the same question, however I'm the quy who asked questions and made observations on your comments - is this a new experience for you?

It is not possible to reply to your post since is based in nothing. You reply asking for answers that nobody has.

Sure you do, are you saying you cannot answer the question, 'have you read Joseph Campbell'? That doesn't seem particularly difficult and he is germane to the discussion.

For other readers of the thread, JC was one of the important scholars of myths in the last century. His works are the basis of much of what we know and understand about myths. He was key in ID'ing the evolution of myths.

Joseph Campbell

You reply with assumptions and distortions of words.

I'll take that as, 'I cannot answer your observations, questions and comments'.....not a well thought idea then I would presume? You may wish to read up on Shinto myths and ponder how they fit into your world view.....

edit on 3/1/12 by Hanslune because: Added link to Joseph Campbell

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes i've heard of these creatures modern science is shelling out. Heard of one doctor who successfuly grafted a dog's head to another dog's body and it survived the process which is some Dr. Frankenstien crap if u ask me, in making abominations. It's pretty alarming at what some of these mad scientists play with

I have heard of that book, called Heaven is Real, i was meaning to get a copy of it myself. Funny you shold mention that, one of the deacons at my church mentioned that 2 weeks ago and were about to start a study group on Alcorn's book called Heaven.

My gues sis from putting the bitumen on the carcass of that chimera thing they were afraid it could regenerate and bitumen is acidic.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Nowhere in sitchin book, the 12th planet, the anunaki are
portrayed in evil terms. Enlil was the master, but Enki was
the real leader.

This thread is under false assumption IMHO.

No this thread is under the assumption that Sitchin didn;t know everything he was talking about and that the bible confirms they were evil. Its the same story when you get underneath all the sumerian crap assuming Sitchin was even right and i can think of a half dozen archeaologists who think he was cuckoo for coca puffs.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes i've heard of these creatures modern science is shelling out. Heard of one doctor who successfuly grafted a dog's head to another dog's body and it survived the process which is some Dr. Frankenstien crap if u ask me, in making abominations. It's pretty alarming at what some of these mad scientists play with

You are referring to the work of Demikhov

Dog & dog

One thing that was over sixty years ago.....does the bible specifically forebade such medical experimentation? How do you view human heart transplants and use of pig parts in xenotransplantation with humans?
edit on 3/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
I am very curious to know of lonewolf's replies to Byrd's questions.
Lonewolf has, in fact, in my opinion, cleverly avoided answering her questions.

Not sure about the 'cleverly' part.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yes , Please, Byrd brings up some valid points....

Why do you insist on ignoring what he/she has to say?

The issues brought up are valid to the thread........

I have the same questions.........

Please answer

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

That sounds quite plausible to me about the bitumen.

I've read 90% of Alcorn's book.

He takes a strictly Biblical logical research sort of approach to Heaven.

It's worth reading.

However, he's part of a Cessationist group. That's sad.

His book could have been more powerful with some BIBLICAL sorts of visitation narratives included--at least excerpts.

He does talk about Heaven being real, tangible, literal etc. . . . and God bringing the New Jerusalem down to earth etc. That's all good reading.

In terms of the Anunnaki etc. I've read a convincing critique of Stichen that shredded him up one side and down the other.

I don't recall if it was Chuck Missler or who.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Who are you?

I can ask the same question, however I'm the quy who asked questions and made observations on your comments - is this a new experience for you?

It is not possible to reply to your post since is based in nothing. You reply asking for answers that nobody has.

Sure you do, are you saying you cannot answer the question, 'have you read Joseph Campbell'? That doesn't seem particularly difficult and he is germane to the discussion.

For other readers of the thread, JC was one of the important scholars of myths in the last century. His works are the basis of much of what we know and understand about myths. He was key in ID'ing the evolution of myths.

Joseph Campbell

You reply with assumptions and distortions of words.

I'll take that as, 'I cannot answer your observations, questions and comments'.....not a well thought idea then I would presume? You may wish to read up on Shinto myths and ponder how they fit into your world view.....

edit on 3/1/12 by Hanslune because: Added link to Joseph Campbell

Wrong again. Seems to be the standard. Anyways, your assumptions are based on emotions, not on reason. You emotions are innacurate and non-statistical. Basing your "faith", which is an emotion, in a clown who made a living distorting the meaning of myth for an agenda, is only one point of view.

If you build an exact replica of Puma Punku, maybe we can start arguing something about myths being "the star wars of the era" If you cannot build a Puma Punku with your wooden shizzle and a stone as a hammer, that would prove some quite interesting facts and perhaps put your reason to work towards the answer you are looking for...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Wrong again.

Yes I must admit you are

Seems to be .........

Translation of Eaglecalls response to my questions and observations: He is unable to debate the issue, lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

You are referring to the work of Demikhov

Dog & dog

One thing that was over sixty years ago.....does the bible specifically forebade such medical experimentation? How do you view human heart transplants and use of pig parts in xenotransplantation with humans?

Youre playing God, and i am pretty sure he does not like it. There's a reason Jesus has the keys of death and hell now, he is the one who says who lives and who dies. If you suffer from an ailment that would kill you it is because it is his will and for whatever reason he sees fit to recall you. This is evident when Jesus said to Peter in reference to John "if i want him to live until my second coming, what is it to you?" after Jesus told Peter that he would have to die just before he was crucifed.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

That sounds quite plausible to me about the bitumen.

I've read 90% of Alcorn's book.

He takes a strictly Biblical logical research sort of approach to Heaven.

It's worth reading.

However, he's part of a Cessationist group. That's sad.

His book could have been more powerful with some BIBLICAL sorts of visitation narratives included--at least excerpts.

He does talk about Heaven being real, tangible, literal etc. . . . and God bringing the New Jerusalem down to earth etc. That's all good reading.

In terms of the Anunnaki etc. I've read a convincing critique of Stichen that shredded him up one side and down the other.

I don't recall if it was Chuck Missler or who.

Sitchin's problem was he subscribed from the school of "a picture says a thousand words" and took the pictures in the cylinder seals to actually mean what the pictures were showing and there have been archeaologists who can translate sumerian that were telling him his translations were not correct but he refused to listen. Sitchin is the guy that Daniel Jackon from the Stargate tv show series was based on.
edit on 3-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Youre playing God, and i am pretty sure he does not like it.

Are you claiming to understand what 'god' likes and doesn't like? Or was that a comment directed at mankind in general?

There's a reason Jesus has the keys of death and hell now, he is the one who says who lives and who dies.

I'm sure that is what is believed by less than a third of people of earth but why is it important to this discussion?

If you suffer from an ailment that would kill you it is because it is his will and for whatever reason he sees fit to recall you. This is evident when Jesus said to Peter in reference to John "if i want him to live until my second coming, what is it to you?" after Jesus told Peter that he would have to die just before he was crucifed.

Oh so JC spends his time killing off the people he doesn't like and inflicting disease on others - odd that doesn't come across to me from the bible - is that your interpretation? Then you are more of a blood and guts, old testiment god believer instead of the 'love and light' one?

But you didn't answer my questions above - you seem to spend a great deal of time avoiding questions. When I have a bit more time I'll list them so you won't forget to answer the ones you accidently missed in the future....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Sitchin is the guy that Daniel Jackon from the Stargate tv show series was based on.

You sure about that; the movie character was a trained academic, well educated, and could read ancient languages while Sitchin was an economist, made stuff up and couldn't tell the difference between Assyrian and Sumerian

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join