The evil origins of the Anunnaki and their bastardized Nephilim monsters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In this thread we will discuss the evil and neferious origins of the Anunnaki and look deeper into the link between the Enuma Elish and the Hebrew and Christian old testaments as i believe there may be a definate link between the 2 texts and the histories contained within.

[Note to all participants in the post, play nice and no rude comments. Stick with the OP and discuss the thread. All attempts to derail this post will be met with petitions to have your posts deleted. If you do not believe that is fine, i am not asking you to participate but you will not troll those people who do choose to discuss this topic, respect your fellow posters or find yourself another thread]

From reading the Enuma Elish and the Old Testament/Torah bible, we hear of stories about fallen angels, nephilim, and anunnaki. We know at some point that the Creator God (YAH or EA if you will depending on what your beliefs are) created man here on this world and at some point some beings from heaven (space?) came down (the fallen angels, or anunnaki reptilian demonoids). These creatures saw original man and decided they wanted to exploit them so they began breeding with the original man and creating some genetic offspring hybrids that were at some point named Nephilim.

The stories of the Enuma Elish and bible concerning the Nephilim were exceedingly bloody. The Nephilim engaged in and made war on the original man and had nearly driven them to extinction through their wars and their practices of mating with the daughters of man (rape, pillage). The blood of man cried out to the Creator and so he sent a great flood to wipe out the wicked (nephilim hybrids, original man had been almost wiped out). The only man that YAH/EA could find that hadn't been corrupted was a man named Noah (Hebrew name) who was "pure in his generations" or untainted by the foul Nephilim genepool and his sons and their wives.

From the bible we have a story of a war in heaven in which one of the top angels the Choir Master Lucifer disobeyed Yah and tried to take over and so he was cast out of heaven and banished to earth. The enuma elish has a similar tale in which Enki disobeyed the creator and was also punished and banished to earth for his treachery. Then came the flood (later)....

...and there was a child born on the ship or soon after the ship made landfall and his name was Canaan. It has been said amoung some jews that i have spoken with that the entire reason for God giving the land of Canaan (named this because Canaan settled there and began a family) to the Isrealites as their promised land was because it had been found that Canaan might have been discovered to have had nephilim genes in his blood or his decendants somehow obtained nephilim blood (Sodom and Gomorah?) which would have subjected them to being destroyed and that the entire reason for the war between the Israelites and the Cannanites was a war of extermination because the Canaanites bloodlines had been tainted once again by the Nephilim.

This is all really just a general overlay of what i have managed to piece togther over the years and there is alot more details that goes into this but not really enough room for them all. This is what i have found and what my theory is. Whatever the case, this story has to be linked together i some way and both books mention those who came down from heaven and the nephilim and the Noachian flood (great flood).

Anyone with knowledge on this matter feel free to present your theories. I feel that this topic is well worth exploring wether or not you believe in Yahuwah (God/the creator), or aliens from outterspace.

This is a serious discussion and exploration of what may have transpired, at somepoint we have been clearly invaded by something that tried to destroy us once already. and maybe theyre still here...

*//
edit on 2-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
In this thread we will discuss the evil and neferious origins of the Anunnaki and look deeper into the link between the Enuma Elish and the Hebrew and Christian old testaments as i believe there may be a definate link between the 2 texts and the histories contained within.

I'd like to see some ancient (not modern) proof that the Anunnaki were evil and nefarious.

[Note to all participants in the post, play nice and no rude comments. Stick with the OP and discuss the thread. All attempts to derail this post will be met with petitions to have your posts deleted. If you do not believe that is fine, i am not asking you to participate but you will not troll those people who do choose to discuss this topic, respect your fellow posters or find yourself another thread]

May I politely remind you that you're not a moderator and that this is standard policy across ATS. Dissenting views are permitted and encouraged

From reading the Enuma Elish and the Old Testament/Torah bible, we hear of stories about fallen angels, nephilim, and anunnaki.

Please link to the sections in the Enuma Elish that talk about fallen angels and nephilim.
REFERENCE FOR DISCUSSION: complete text of Enuma Elish

From the bible we have a story of a war in heaven in which one of the top angels the Choir Master Lucifer disobeyed Yah and tried to take over and so he was cast out of heaven and banished to earth.

Please link to the Bible sections showing Lucifer as a Choir Master and the ones that say he disobeyed and the ones that said he tried to conquer the deity.

The enuma elish has a similar tale in which Enki disobeyed the creator and was also punished and banished to earth for his treachery. Then came the flood (later)....

Which section (linked the text above) is this?

...and that the entire reason for the war between the Israelites and the Cannanites was a war of extermination because the Canaanites bloodlines had been tainted once again by the Nephilim.

Could you cite a source in the Bible for this?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
My theory is, these were just stories made up by people who had to much time on their hands. If there was an event that wiped out much of the Earths population and most of humanitys past were gone. Now if their decendants come across some sci-fi books that they took as real, then those stories would be passed down to future generations.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
First off, I have come across this theory before, but presented in other ways. Does what you say have anything to do with Seedline Doctrine? I think there will always be too much conjecture in this area, for no ancient document, to my knowledge, really spells it all out. Are there any hard facts??

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thanks Bird. The OP is kinda hard to get teeth into without those links.

Also, Lonewolf, there is an excellent thread being discussed now...... www.abovetopsecret.com... Babalonian mythology that fits nicely with what you are attempting to discuss here. Although it doesn't have the evil and religous overtones to it. It's still a fascinating read and I think your thread would benefit from some of the links there!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Am not familiar with the 'Enuma Elish.'

My convictions from The Bible and from the Book of Enoch are certainly as follows:

1. Almighty God is exactly that--Almighty God. Apart from Him (in the personage of Christ, actually), was nothing created.

2. Satan's pride overtook him and fostered his rebellion against God & his attempt to rule as God.

3. 1/3 of God's angel army rebelled against God with satan.

4. The fallen angels had sexual relations with man and shared war making technologies with man against God's will.

5. They are at the same stuff again.

6. After studying the UFO stuff for 49 years, I'm convinced that the fallen angels are now setting up the Biblically warned about GREAT DECEPTION OF THE END TIMES.

7. I believe that entails the fallen angels playing the role of ET citizens of distant planets.

8. It does NOT MATTER whether they are IN FACT ET citizens of distant planets &/or evil spiritual creatures from a spiritual dimension.

9. Regardless, they are clearly in cahoots with those working hard for decades, if not centuries, for a tyrannical global government slated to result in a massively reduced population of the planet. And, that the end game script is clearly for satan to be worshiped by the planet's citizens as God.

10. The script is on target.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As I see it, I throw out the "Annunaki" side of the equation for I believe that it was the lie that was believed pre-flood. The same lie that we see many believing in today. Over the past seventy years a deliberate and very controlled story has been played out before all of us - and that is the story of aliens and UFOs visiting the Earth. All coming from media which appears free yet is owned by a handful of players. With not one shred of physical evidence, people believe in many different aspects of the extraterrestrial phenomenon. They are now building up the great deception.

Yes, these fallen angels did mate with mankind and produced children who were physically strong and exceedingly wicked. It does state that some of them lived even after the flood. I think that some mat have lived in the land of Canaan. Moses stated that the people their sacrifed their children, and God's judgement was poured out on them using the Israelites.

Scripture clearly tells us that we battle with principalities of the air in the spiritual realm. We are to worship God in spirit. This clearly tells us of another realm that exists but that it is spirit. God also cautions us on numerous occasions that these spirits deceive and lie. It is their nature. If you take this as Truth, which I do, then the pre-flood tales of "alien visitor gods creating man" is exactly the SAME myth being foisted onto humanity at the present time. I can also see how it is believed by those who refuse to acknowledge God. He's clear and to the point in stating that lovers of wickedness and of worldly life are given free rein to keep on believing lies.

Yes, we were "invaded" so to speak but by fallen angels. These spirit beings lied then and have done so again.
Ephesians 6:11-12  [11] Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. [12] For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Do not know much about genes, anunaki and ctr - but i suggest to read Book(s - there are different versions) of Enoch.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Yes I second all of Byrd's questions and have a bunch of mine also, which I will get to at a later point.

Observation and recommendation:

In trying to setup your OP Lonewolf you've constructed a series of conditions which are not scientific and fantasy/belief based. This thread might work better in the conspiracies in religion forum.
edit on 2/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yeah i have delved into the UFO alien stuff, nearly went crazy too complete with tinfoil hat a few years ago. Ultimately the moral of the story is they tried to destroy us before and subvert our natural order by their nephilim and their chimera monsters that might possibly be depicted in ancient egyptian hierogpyphs of people with dog heads (Anubis), people with owlheads (Horus) and the reptilian peoples with the crocodile heads (Sobek) or the giant bull thing the ancient egyptians cremated and dumped bitumen all over for fear it would resurrect and had buried in the tomb of the bull in a giant granite sarcophagus..

Clearly the ancients must have seen things that scared the crap out of them to cremate something rather than embalm and preserve it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
First off, I have come across this theory before, but presented in other ways. Does what you say have anything to do with Seedline Doctrine? I think there will always be too much conjecture in this area, for no ancient document, to my knowledge, really spells it all out. Are there any hard facts??

I am not familiar with seedline doctrine so i wouldn't know these are just things i have cobbled together from the books of Enoch and Jasher and the enuma elish which is think may have pertinent information regarding the events that played out long ago.

I did read some of Sitchins stuff years ago, One thing i am curious of is how the heck could anyone in the past move stone blocks that are under the temple mount that weigh 2 million pounds by the ancients technology when we don't have anything today that can do it? Did they build these structures with miracles?
edit on 2-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Byrd

Yes I second all of Byrd's questions and have a bunch of mine also, which I will get to at a later point.

Observation and recommendation:

In trying to setup your OP Lonewolf you've constructed a series of conditions which are not scientific and fantasy/belief based. This thread might work better in the conspiracies in religion forum.
edit on 2/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

The science part doesn't really matter, this is a discussion on other peoples theories on the matter concerning the stories of the ancients. I am merely asking for their help in trying to understand and maybe figure out what may have transpired. I used the parts of my faith included in the bible because there are similarities between the 2 texts that deal with Enoch and Nephilim and creatures that came from somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Howdy

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

One thing i am curious of is how the heck could anyone in the past move stone blocks that are under the temple mount that weigh 2 million pounds by the ancients technology when we don't have anything today that can do it? Did they build these structures with miracles?

?? not sure what you are referring to here. Do you mean the 1,200 ton (sometimes claimed to be 2,000) ton stones in the quarry near Baalbek? Or is this something else as you mention the Temple Mount??

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OP:
Are you sure some of what you say is from the bible isn't actually from John Milton's Paradise Lost instead?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Star and Flag for you, lonewolf, Please, continue your research, you are on the right path here. I know you and I have been at odds in a few religious threads, but I think down deep we both know the Gods and Angels of Biblical Lore were in fact one, or two, or even three Alien Races running genetic experiments, making deals, and fighting wars with each other, including nuclear wars, and this is how the Sumerian people died off, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and the Sahara was created as it is today.

I have been into this for a long time, so I won't spoil or distract your research at this point. Cheers!

Basically, Sodom and Gomorrah were bombed into oblivion with the use of nuclear or atomic weaponry.

The evidence is both Biblical and via the ancient Sumerian texts, as well as modern data which relates to a dramatic and stunning increase in windborne dust and what-not, the latter which apparently led to the end of the Akkadian Civilization. The latter is presented in the paper, "Climate change and the collapse of the Akkadian Empire: Evidence from the Deep-Sea" by Heide M. Cullen, et al. Their results docummented a "very abrupt increase in eolian dust and Mesopotamian aridity which is AMA radiocarbon dated to 4025 (plus or minus 125) cal. years BP [Before Present] and which persisted for approximately 300 years."

[4] The graphs given by these researchers provide physical evidence of something very major happening, and while there is no reason to assume the authors believed Sodom and Gomorroh were A-bombed, the abrupt increase in dust does provide plausible evidence.

[5] In the written records from the time, meanwhile, there is simply no question. It is the open warfare between Enki and Enlil, circa 2000 B.C.E., in which Enlil’s sons are clearly identified as the guys who pulled out all of the stops, and sealed the fates of the twin cities -- as well as the Sumerian Civilization, which was downwind of the radioactive fallout.
Sitchin [1], Gardner [2], and Bramley [3] have all identified the demise of the two cities as acts of atomic warfare.
source

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
On the whole I agree with the OP.
But I believe Canaan and his family became mixed blood, after the Flood due to their attitudes. Only if you are willing to mix with 'them', do they get permission to. This also happened to the tribe of Dan.

I too have done many years of research and had many personal experiences of these demons and fortunately angels. Seen many UFOs too.

I believe this war is coming to a head soon and so do the Governments of this world, and that is where the word Tribulation will be an understatement.

May God save our souls.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The Sumerian beliefs seem to have been greatly affected by the hardships of their existence, and the continual threat of war and invasion their city-states lived under, not only did they squabble among themselves for power but with neighboring peoples and their civilization spent plenty of time under foreign rulers. No doubt that cast a pall over their religious figures, reflecting the violence they experienced. The Annunaki are just the pantheon of their gods, the offspring of An and Ki. The epicenter of Sumerian religion was Eridu, and most of the other Sumerian cities/temples took their cues from it. If an invader like the Elamites conquered a portion of Sumer, the Elamite god was woven into the fabric of Sumerian mythos, at least for those cities who lived under their rule. When the Elamites were driven out, and a proper Sumerian again ascended the throne of Sumer, then the Elamite god that was previously woven into their mythos was now ridiculed and shamed in some bloody reprisal by a Sumerian deity. That's just one example of how the tales of their deities evolved.

It was a soap opera, a unifying mythos for the disparate masses, Sumerian and non-Sumerian. When times were bad and evil, the Annunaki were bad and evil. When times were good and bountiful, the Annunaki were good and benevolent. Really not much different than the tales from the old testament, the difference being the Hebrews boiled those tales down to a single deity.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sources would be a handy, what translations are you using exactly?

Plus, how come you chose Babylonian myth?, do you feel there mythology parallels the old testament closer than any other particularly ancient creation myth?

The Babylonians, a lot like the Christians had quite the habit of "borrowing"

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It is difficult to elaborate "theories" since we are missing so much information. But we posses some undeniable facts.

Does anybody knows by any chance the definition of mythology?? Humans have been brainwashed for generations, mostly from the mainstream science which is some sort of cult or religion.

Mythology never meant a "lie" or "fiction". Today any of these "scientists" label something ancient as "mythology" and all the sheeps follow him like f he was a God.

Mythology is defined as "An attempt to interpret the Devine" Thats all. No more, no less. Myth comes from Greek mythos which means "story", "word"

Mythology is everything ancient humans were trying to explain. Ancient humans witnessed some bizarre events in this planet. Extremely weird events that for us are unimaginable. Multiple ancient civilizations spent generations carefully writing as detailed as they could, all these events and all the knowledge they could preserve.

However, today a few humans that don't even know how to hunt to survive come to discredit EVERYTHING the ancient knew. With an arrogance and an authority like is they were Gods.

Most humans today are convinced they are "the #". That we are the coolest species in the Universe, There's only bacteria out there and we do whatever we want with nature. And the ancient were a bunch of losers spnding the whole day writing "science fiction" while smoking pot.

There are similarities in ALL the ancient knowledge. Religions, civilizations. It is a matter of taking baby steps from the basics based purely on fact and knowledge.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join