It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO design

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hey guys. I'd like to hear your opinions on how UFOs get around.
My theory is the space time continueum is warped around the ship in some sort of bubble that allows them to travel at any speed imaginable.

It's out there but I didn't say based on scientific facts. How do you think UFOs get around

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthseeker45

The technique used to travel long distances in space is cold Sling shot technique. Its very long and complicated to explain, am not sure anybody reading can understand, not because they are not intelligent but because it demands a certain hierarchy of knowledge to understand.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thats almost like saying "How do dragons breath fire?"

Theres all the usual theories

-Warp drives.
-Worm holes (folding space).
- Teleport.
- Hibernation.
- Unmanned drones.

edit on 2-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You want to find out the truth?

Gather about 25,000 people with similar interests and some cameras and march into Area 51.

Or ask the USAF.

Good Luck.
edit on 2-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Hey guys. I'd like to hear your opinions on how UFOs get around. My theory is the space time continueum is warped around the ship in some sort of bubble that allows them to travel at any speed imaginable.

Nobody knows is probably the most accurate answer.

It hasn't stopped a lot of people committing their brain-cells to trying to work it out and neither should it stop you.

An immediate problem is identifying what a UFO is before we can separate them into classes of weather phenomena, hallucinations, misidentifications and/or many other things. One witness' UFO is another witness' meteor or landing aircraft.

Of the apparent residue of sightings that describe something that appears to be intelligently controlled and operating beyond what we know of our own technology, who can say? *If* they are (or were) craft from Elsewhere there's no information to tell if they are all the same.

A good place to start looking is Dimitris Hatzopoulos' website. He's got a dedicated page full of links and commentary - Resources about possible UFO physics / propulsion / technology.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My guess --- Is that an alien starship that has the capability of interstellar travel, would have to be constructed into a classic saucer/disc shaped design. The saucer, should have a massive power source for anti-grav, and magnetic powered shield option's to protect it from any incoming. The saucer, would have to be powered by some sort of a photon engine, that uses lighted photon's for fuel; since that is the only way to get up to the speed of light. Once the craft gets up to the speed of light, in empty space, it increases speed exponentially-- squared-- to many times the speed of light.

Using any other fuel source, would be futile, because it would be unviable option, to store that fuel on long interstellar voyages.
Since light photon's, are unlimitless in our universe, a saucer would have an unlimitless source of fuel; except for night-ops, on a dark world, where the saucer would need to create a magnetically encased fusion plasma, as fuel; for the different power phases of a flying saucer.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 2-1-2012 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

edit on 2-1-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The simple solution as suggested in my signature lines is that UFOss simply cancel their mass. It is rather a stretch to start talking about mystical solutions when there is a simple one right in front of our faces that can be witnessed frequently with sudden stops, starts, and sharp turns of UFOs. Invent all of the convoluted theories you wish, but the answer is simple--except for how they do it.

As my signature line says, UFOs sidestep the principles of physics as wings (of birds, insects and planes) sidestep the principles of gravity. If we did not have birds, insects and planes or anything that provided lift in simple air, then we would think that gravity was the indomitable force, always to have its ways with us. In essence, wings of one type or another allow Nature to be cheated in one of its most basic rules.

A null-mass drive can do the same for a vehicle. Unfortunately, the average citizen can't even think that far and, worse, most don't even know the concept of mass. But from what we see and what they do, the ETs have that capability and I firmly believe that we also have it now with the black triangles.

Don't bother discussing "anti-gravity" drive units. Gravity and mass are two different animals if somewhat related.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The absolute - undeniable evidence of FTL propulsion systems are Gamma Ray Bursts - not all of them - but a good portion of them.

This is why scientists cannot figure them out - becasue most of them are not natural events.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Truth s....Simple Faster than Light travel...such as going 2 or even 10 times the speed of light....is not only too slow to travel the Galaxy but not possible within regular Space/Time.

E.T. is using a Gravitic Drive to Fold Space. This means than they are creating a Singularity of sufficent strength to make all points of position the same...this is called One Dimentionality.

Detractors of this form of travel being possible state that because a massive amount of energy needs to be generated to represent mass...thus this energy fools the Universe into thinking there is mass....warps space to the point of Singularity like folding a piece of paper that has two dots at two possitions on it....if you fold the paper correctly...the dots match up and become the same position. The detractors say their is not enough Antimatter or Matter in the Universe to fold space to this extent.

The reason this action is possible is that a Matter/Antimatter reaction of suffiecent size pierces the boundries between Alternate Divergent Universal States....thus the reaction is fueled in many realities and gains multiplied effect.

Also....if you can fold space....you also are able to control time. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You could have just agreed with me

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthseeker45

You could have just agreed with me

LOL! Ha! You got me laughing on that one! Thanks for the light hearted response! I didn't totally agree but it was close. LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What I mean is that I do not believe they are wrapping the Space/Time continuum around their craft but more like directionally generating a singularity to fold space. Navigation is the Bitch! I have not a clue how they do this but I would think it would take some very serious quantum computer or possible Telepathic navigation to prevent a disaster. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Thats almost like saying "How do dragons breath fire?"

They rob dwarf mines of diamonds and swallow those into their craw... then they eat limestone rock which gets crushed by the diamonds. The crushed limestone reacts with their stomach acid to produce hydrogen.

The hydrogen is stores in chambers to provide the lift... when they want to descend they exhale the hydrogen. A small "Thors thimble" in the roof of the mouth uses static to ignite the hydrogen to produce the fire.

They don't actually breathe fire... just expel it like a flame thrower or fire eater at a circus.

Why fire? Well after all they ARE dragons

edit on 2-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by traveller4

The technique used to travel long distances in space is cold Sling shot technique. Its very long and complicated to explain, am not sure anybody reading can understand, not because they are not intelligent but because it demands a certain hierarchy of knowledge to understand.

OK...I am game. I would love to hear this as I have never heard such a thing as a Cold Shot Technique. As far as your fear of not being able to understand it or you...I believe I will be more than up to the task....let's hear it!
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Your thread title is UFO Design...

To design one you would first have to identify it

Good thread already on Saucer Power Systems

Thoughts on the possible Physics involved with E.T. Craft
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ZORGMAN! You surprise me. One moment you are going on about Diamond Eating Dragons then the next you have some interesting craft designs....not real...but interesting none the less. I am very seldom surprised so I enjoyed it! Thanks! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
ZORGMAN! You surprise me. One moment you are going on about Diamond Eating Dragons then the next you have some interesting craft designs....not real...but interesting none the less. I am very seldom surprised so I enjoyed it! Thanks! Split Infinity

Dragons I know about
But that is a real design... Its even Patented. It didn't get off the ground due to funding, but the design most certainly is real

Here is a test model..

Patent: US2912244A1

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I ment as it not being a real E.T. design. I should have been more specific.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I ment as it not being a real E.T. design. I should have been more specific.
Split Infinity

Well rumor has it that Tesla got info from ET and so did the NAZI's for their saucer design... and since Otis copied from Tesla, and the NAZI used Tesla data...

Seems to me its all connected.

To bad we chose war back then... because if we hadn't we might be 'out there' right now

top topics

<<   2 >>

join