It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity engine?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boosted

A real gravity /magnetic engine is not a Perpectual motion machine!I am myself inventing a non -Perpectual gravity engine!People think falsely that gravity and magnetic engines are impossible but it is not true!They are mostly mislead by cheaters claiming to invent Perpectual machines or claiming to invent such engine that are Perpectual for us!These cheaters and non intelluctual conventional minded people have made our scientists life miserable.Very little people believe in us real scientists because of the psycological thinking that gravity / magnetic engines are Perpectual!It seems these people including most professors have stopped thinking the reality and are only bookish.Though complex,the most simplest way to make use of gravity is impulsive energy when a heavy ball falls over a light weight object(Example : basket ball net) in between..I am inventing my own gravity engine based on this impulsive energy concept using force distribution and gravitaitional amplification,inspired from nature and flywheels
Reminding once again:My engine is not Perpectual!   
Don't be dump:Spread awareness about real gravity engines which are not Perpectual!Ask people never get mislead by cheaters claiming to invent Perpectual motion machines!Let me tell you that there might be only 20 real gravity/magnetic engines inventors,all others are cheaters!   
I am not posting spam,those cheaters are posting spams!   
The internet community should explain the reality to other people!Dont simply tell people that fuel less engines exist:Unless you explain them that these engines are not Perpectual and you can use impulsive energy concept intelligently,no one will believe in us!And try to spread my message to atleast 20 famous websites each of you!Be aware of spams and cheaters like this:  
www.lhup.edu...  
and tell people that they are been mislead by such spams!Encourage only real authentic inventors like me!And I wil like to know whether most of you really know what is meant by a"Perpectual motion machine".Please understand the concepts of physics!   
My Non Perpectual engine does not violate any laws of thermaodynamics!Since its not a Perpectual machine!
If you all will do what I say,the day is not far when your children will see IC engines in museums,and will never go to any fuel filling station!But we only need your effort in right direction,not just some statements which don't explain the reality!
A magnetic engine is also possible.Photons compress atomic particles to store compressed energy in them as nuclear energy,but it's not easy to make such engines.It requires highly intellectual brain!

edit on 8-3-2012 by Aman16 because: Minor

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boosted
I have recently become interested in the idea of a gravity driven engine that works off of inertia, and kinetic energy. The idea of making power without the constant aid of fuel or electricity is very intriguing to me. Unfortunately I don�t think we will ever see anything like this anytime soon; because there is way too much of a vested financial/economic interest in the oil driven economy today. The oil companies have lots of money and power, and a big interest in suppressing things like fuel-less power. I 'm also not sure the worlds economy could stay intact and strong without fossil fuels.

I have searched around on the internet and found a few things.

www.besslerwheel.com...

www.fuellesspower.com...

www.fuellesspower.com...

the fueless power site has some other interesting stuff like the fueless heater thing, and a few other things.

Anyway I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on gravity engines? I would love to see some other designs and hear what people have to say about this topic.

You are basically talking about a perpetual motion machine....against the rules of Thermodynamics. It will eventually slow down and stop. You have to remember that despite anything you were ever taught in school or even College....GRAVITY IS NOT A FORCE....it is SPACE/TIME GEOMETRY. No one has ever discovered a GRAVITON or the HIGGS-BOSON PARTICLE despite all the money and particle colliding done at the LHC.

Gravity is even described as the Weak Force and Magnetism....the Strong Force....but still...Gravity is NOT A FORCE. If you look at all other methods of placing an object of Matter into Motion....besides Gravity...there is a Force. If I use a Magnet to make a Iron Ball roll on a table...the Force is Magnetic. If I thrrow the Ball with my hand and arm...my body is Biomechanical thus is powered by Eating creating a Chemical reaction and electric neural responses so again...their is force...the movement of my hand and arm are transfering Kinetic Energy. Every possible way to make that ball move used some form of force and needs either a chemical reaction to generate that force or Electric or Magnetic save one...GRAVITY. When I drop the Ball...what is actually happening? There is no kinetic transfer...no magnetics...nothing other than the ball starts to drop and accelerate.
WHY? People willsay that it is the Force of Gravities Pull but what is GRAVITY?
GRAVITY is the expression of One Dimentionality or Singularity as in our Universe we have at least 10 or 11 dimentional states...I think more...but all dimentional states have an association on all the others...thus in a One Dimentional State...all points of position are the SAME POINT.

A true GRAVITIC ENGINE as used by some out of town friends....uses a massive amount of Generated Energy in order to FOOL the Universe into believing that energy is Mass as Mass and Energy are interchangable. In order to generate enough energy to actually FOLD SPACE to jump from point to point anywhere in the Universe...would require a Cascade Multiversal Matter/Antimatter reaction as this is the only way to create a Gravity Well or Fold great enough to Jump a Craft from any point tp any other point one dimentionaly.

The hard part is the containment and directing of the enegy as well as Navigation. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Dear split infinity,it seems you have not read my comment properly,I was telling that Perpectual machines are not possible but Non - Perpectual machines are possible!Most people believe that all gravity engines are Perpectual and hence impossible,which is false!Anyway,thanks!Please once again read my comment properly!
edit on 8-3-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Saw this on my local news today. Maybe it might be a step towards creating such a thing. These HS Students built a small machine designed to fly in zero gravity(space) using air compressors

www.phillyburbs.com...
edit on 8-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aman16
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Dear split infinity,it seems you have not read my comment properly,I was telling that Perpectual machines are not possible but Non - Perpectual machines are possible!Most people believe that all gravity engines are Perpectual and hence impossible,which is false!Anyway,thanks!Please once again read my comment properly!
edit on 8-3-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

It seems my post was typed before you sent your other post stating you were not creating a perpetual motion machine.

I am well versed in Physics and Chemistry so would you please clarify what it is you are talking about.
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Gravity can't be used as a power source on its own. It works great if you can continuously get something heavy up high, but it takes energy to get the mass up there... more energy than you'll get from it coming back down.

Have a look into water ram pumps.

They pretty much do what is required to move something heavy (water) high up (uphill) to again run down due to gravity, and be ram pumped back to the starting point at the top again.

Yes, energy is being expended, but at zero finantial cost to the end user (us).

The energy is derived from the hydraulic action of the combination of the clever design of the ram pump and the water itself..and gravity.

Drive turbines on it's way down, return to the top of a hill, constantly cycling means constant electricity generation for no monetary cost (after building).

Built on a large enough scale, entire cities could be powered.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

You need to see my reply to boosted!Your idea is nothing new ,it just a resorviour dam,we want much easier and convinient way of producing power.There are some additional things required as in my principle of operation of my gravity engine:The force distribution pattern,impulsive energy utilisation and 4 flywheels!My engine is not Perpectual and works on gravitational amplification mainly,through impulsive energy!It's a real gravity engine!Probably,this is most efficient and simplest promising analogous principle of operation of any simple real gravity engine.Note:I have described analogy of my engine in reply to boosted.Due to patent processing,I can't disclose the exact engine specs!

My principle of operation of my gravity engine design:

Impulsive force means sudden very large force in small time(considered microseconds mainly).

You spent energy to take object up,and regain supplied energy when object comes down PLUS gravitational amplification occurs when that object (Lets take example of basket ball)hits a basket ball net with small hole at bottom.When the basket ball hits the net,the net sets in vibration due to IMPULSIVE energy(gravitational amplification) .Assume that the net is piezo electric elastic material which converts impulsive energy to electrical energy!The basket ball is analogous to 4 flywheels I used in my original engine design.(I use pusher rods to transmit energy to flywheels in my original design).
edit on 9-3-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Interesting ,but out of discussion subject!Its a unique engineering design!
We are discussing new methods for producing much efficient ecofriendly power!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by MysterX

You need to see my reply to boosted!Your idea is nothing new ,it just a resorviour dam,we want much easier and convinient way of producing power.There are some additional things required as in my principle of operation of my gravity engine:The force distribution pattern,impulsive energy utilisation and 4 flywheels!My engine is not Perpectual and works on gravitational amplification mainly,through impulsive energy!It's a real gravity engine!Probably,this is most efficient and simplest promising analogous principle of operation of any simple real gravity engine.Note:I have described analogy of my engine in reply to boosted.Due to patent processing,I can't disclose the exact engine specs!

My principle of operation of my gravity engine design:

Impulsive force means sudden very large force in small time(considered microseconds mainly).

You spent energy to take object up,and regain supplied energy when object comes down PLUS gravitational amplification occurs when that object (Lets take example of basket ball)hits a basket ball net with small hole at bottom.When the basket ball hits the net,the net sets in vibration due to IMPULSIVE energy(gravitational amplification) .Assume that the net is piezo electric elastic material which converts impulsive energy to electrical energy!The basket ball is analogous to 4 flywheels I used in my original engine design.(I use pusher rods to transmit energy to flywheels in my original design).

A small correction,the basket ball net is analogous to 4 flywheels,not basket ball!Sorry!Time for editing exceeded

Also wanted to update info about Gravitational Amplifiaction :
So what's acording to me  is gravity amplification : Additional gravitational energy stored in a descending body when gravity acts on it!

This leads to Impulsive energy transfer!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Here's a gravity engine for you, almost 200 years old & still working;

It ran the cornmill, thresher, crane, blacksmith's shop, in fact the whole village.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wow!Can this really work?How it works?
Impulsive energy,Weight shifting???
How it works?
I am surprised why information about this 200 year old gravity engine cannot be found on Internet so easily when searched for "gravity engines",in this modern world?
Definately,this can't be Perpectual if it really works!And mostly can use only weight shifting and impulsive energy concepts!

I found this on Internet :
freeenergy.tv...

A 200 year old patent based gravity pump!
edit on 9-3-2012 by Aman16 because: Minor edit

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Please also join the forum(My discussion):
besslerwheel.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

It's the Morwellham waterwheel in Dorset, i was pulling your leg
but it did run the whole village!
But thanks for the link.
Imagine if you built an 'overbalance' gravity wheel as big as that one, it would have a useable output.
If you want to read about an electrical approach to gravity, try this:

Antigravity propulsion

or

biefield-brown

or

UFO dynamics

etc

etc.

Have fun!
edit on 11-3-2012 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Thanks!
Just wanted to say,Non-Perpectual gravity engines can be made!If any one has doubts ,you may see or participate in my forum discussion on:

www.besslerwheel.com...

If you are not able to open this web link,try this,

www.besslerwheel.com...

I had initially used unbalanced mass system in my design and it was possible to make it using precompressed air weight shifting,using bellows,springs,etc!
But my new design without unbalancing can produce more output, and easy to maintain!
The phenomeneon of fatique,creep etc can be reduced by using new design!

Fatique,creep,etc are all mechanical engineering concepts.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Dear Aman16, please show a working one to support you claims.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I am basically using two concepts:
1) impulsive energy utilisation
2) Force distribution.

I have discussed analogy regarding 1st principle ( principle similar to what is actually used in my engine) on:

www.flickr.com...@N07/6829601232/in/photostream

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I am basically using two concepts:
1) impulsive energy utilisation
2) Force distribution.

I have discussed analogy regarding 1st principle ( principle similar to what is actually used in my engine) on:

www.flickr.com...@N07/6829601232/in/photostream

Of you are not able to open this link,due to technical difficulties,kindly open Flickr.com and copy and paste this topic:

A way of using more gravitational energy through weight concentration.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi everyone after long time.

I have putted my research work on Gravity engines here in a proper Format in few new webpages(not the older ones):

Sketch and explanation on: flic.kr...

Further elaboration on:

www.besslerwheel.com...

My blog with three articles as of now on

www.besslerwheel.com...

Here are few more threads I started regarding few more new ideas on Non-Perpetual Gravity wheels/engimes:

www.besslerwheel.com...

And

www.besslerwheel.com...

My simple experiments have proved that I am on right path.

I was confussed with impulsive energy component of gravitational energy,but I latter realised that my engine runs on concept of overcommable resistance and not on impulsive energy component.

Hence I have shared the exact easy to understand proof example / Analogy of my engine on these above websites.

Please do see these websites.All these are one of the few real scientific documents on Real Non-Perpetual Gravity Engines.
Thanks.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

I read some of your materials posted at the links provided, and they don't make sense. This is one example:

If you take a ball up through straight vertical and let it come downward through semicircle with the centre of circumference of semicircle,being slightly extended as a slightly sharp more outward corner,gravitational work done to let ball slide along the curved path is more than work supplied to lift up ball in upward vertical direction.

Really???????????

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
reply to post by Aman16

I read some of your materials posted at the links provided, and they don't make sense. This is one example:

If you take a ball up through straight vertical and let it come downward through semicircle with the centre of circumference of semicircle,being slightly extended as a slightly sharp more outward corner,gravitational work done to let ball slide along the curved path is more than work supplied to lift up ball in upward vertical direction.

Really???????????

Yes really.

There are only two things in this new idea which should be solved or minimised.
1) reducing frictional losses and back EMF losses.
2) Making two sided tracks /structure for the "flow process".that is converting flow process into proper machenism.

Suppose if you have a straight small road and a big curved road with twist with same starting and ending points as that of straight road.
In this case,if anyone says that you need same amount of energy to travel these different distances,then definiately it is incorrect and against energy conservation law.
Nothing can move on its own.Work done is force multiplied by displacement .If You have different displacement , you have different magnitude of work done.So everything in my those threads made sense.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join