It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Year Encounter (First Official Post From Yours Truly)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowScript
reply to post by ShadowScript
Thank you for sharing your information with me. Now that I'm aware, I'll be able to retain a newer sense of vision if I do see a similar sighting again.
Youre welcome.
Yes its an extra sense you can use, works best at night.

Originally posted by ShadowScript
anti-gravity vehicles
They do NOT use antigravity that implies they use a force that pushes against the earth's gravity.
They use artificial gravity, they generate there own internal gravity that pulls them in the direction that the want to go, they fall in the direction they want to go, they fall forward or fall up or backward, at what ever G rate they want depending on how much they step on it. In the cabin the G force is automatically countered thats why they dont get splattered against the wall when they make those zig zags. In space they can set it to 40 Gs and they keep accelerating at 40 Gs till they throttle back they can go faster than light like that so its also a time machine they can go backwards and forwards in time. They can get to a place before they left.

edit on 2-1-2012 by mwuhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwuhi

In space they can set it to 40 Gs and they keep accelerating at 40 Gs till they throttle back they can go faster than light like that so its also a time machine they can go backwards and forwards in time. They can get to a place before they left.

Wow, I never thought about it like that before but it is perfectly logical. Now if we could understand the technology behind that. I've heard about the idea of changing the gravity around the craft but not about using it to travel faster then the speed of light.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If what you saw did a zig-zag pattern at an incredible speed then appeared to shoot off at warp speed....

I know what you saw. I know exactly what you saw.

You saw a timecraft, I've seen one before I saw the heptagonal star design it made, it manipulates time to move that quickly and then it takes the energy it just made to activate what I assume is warp point. What you see shooting off is actually the ice collected on the outside of the craft and whatever left over energy would be present after the craft has left this dimenionsal reality. The user inside or observer does not feel whatever you're seeing, they're still moving at helicopter speed actually.

Einstein must have seen one too...

<< 1   >>

join