It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US is one step away from armed insurrection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Really. NDAA now law.

The moment the first American is picked up, taken into custody or 'disappeared' by any law enforcement organization or military department (including special ops) with no statement of charges to any surviving witnesses or family members, it's gonna be ``game on`` for a lot of folks.

And guess what, they gonna disappear people. Know why? Because government officials are LAZY, just like the most of us. Why bother with all that pesky investigating and proof and trials when you can just use this law, declare, let's say drug dealers funding ``terrorist Mexican cartels`` (even if they are not linked to any cartels) a terrorist... boom, DISAPPEARED FOREVER. You think they won't do this? Hell yeah they will. In their little brainwashed minds, they'll tell themselves how they saved many cops lives and thousands of kids's lives by stopping drugs! They'll do this with the ``drug war`` and whoever they think is an enemy of the state or wants to dismantle those laws, because after all, those laws are saving kids, they must stay on the books!

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

The American people is almost there. It could all start tomorrow or 6 months from now or never. But IF they try to enforce this BS and use the NDAA on the American people, it'll very likely be the start of something really nasty.

Remember, who shots first loses. If the government starts disappearing people, it's considered ``shot first``.

Anyone who is SANE will not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE enforce this considering what gate floods it's gonna open.

Remember, veterans, politicians, cops, or any American citizen really... you swore an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. The enemy is not the American people but the tyrants in control.

Any violence will make the globalists win. It will give them big excuses to ban guns and do whatever they want, the sheeple will accept it. They'll stage a few false-flags in-between to make the public hate whoever resists the kidnappings by the government...

It's all a big set up. DO NOT FOLLOW UNCONSTITUTIONAL ORDERS... but if you are attacked, DEFEND YOURSELF as it is right under natural law and just plain common sense.

PEACE BE WITH ALL.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Obeying an order to deploy to war without a congressional declaration of war is obeying an unconstitutional order. How many members of military do you know who honorably disobey that order? How many of those same men and women will disobey an unconstitutional order to detain American citizens indefinitely? It is truly a sad time that we live in. If only people were taught from an early age the motto of ATS to "deny ignorance" it might not be so.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Obeying an order to deploy to war without a congressional declaration of war is obeying an unconstitutional order.

And they won't even see the orders as ``deploying``, they'll just say it's ``temporary so it's alright``. And under the NDAA, they can use the cops/ATF/DEA to do the disappearing of citizens. So they don't even need to bother with troops refusing orders.

How many members of military do you know who honorably disobey that order?

Hell troops have been deploying across the US a hell lot since 9/11...

How many of those same men and women will disobey an unconstitutional order to detain American citizens indefinitely?

The Milgram experiment shows that the normal person (not the brainwashed soldier) will obey authority, even to the level of killing someone, at a rate of 80%. For soldiers, it's probably higher. So basically a tiny minority will disobey. Probably in the 5-10% range.

Let's all not forget about Katrina either.

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Dear Vichilo,

Let me present you with a scenerio where people are taken and detained and nobody gets upset. The military has become a training ground for gang members, this is a fact and you can research it easily on line. Next year well over a hundred thousand people will be released from military service as we won't be in Iraq. Many of them will return to poor areas and no chance of a job. I think we are looking at the very real possibility of militarized gang members committing all sorts of crime. Once you leave the military, they still have the right to pull you back for a certain period of time. If they arrest ex-military people they will not be questioned because they signed an agreement when they joined.

I am not in favor of such a thing; but, I am saying that situations could arise that people would support this type or arrest. Lets face it, the majority of Americans support waterboarding and torture. The people in power do pay attention to what the majority think, they try and manipulate our biases to get the results they want; but, they do pay attention. Lets hope for peace in the coming year. Be well.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
From a UK angle , any major civil unrest in the USA will be seen as the litmus test / benchmark because of the gun
aspect of American citizens / culture . The US government will have protocol and strategies in place to deal with a civilian population who are heavily armed , of that you can be sure.
So in one respect , while feeling safe knowing an individual is armed to the teeth , ask yourself what the government , military have to combat this , technology that may not have seen the light of day in civilian circles.
I myself would want to be armed come what may , I am 100% on this.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Dear Droidinvoid,

My father worked for the Federal government and I can assure you that the militia's were infiltrated in the 1970s. If these groups were to ever actually try armed revolt, they would be arrested before they even got to their gun stashes. The truth is that they couldn't even talk to each other as the government controls the internet and can tap any phone it wishes.

The most dangerous thing in the world is peaceful protest because it denies the military of the ability to respond with violence. Most soldiers are not willing to shoot peaceful protesters, they are our relatives. The truth behind what is going on is that the people in charge of this place are confused and scared. They are afraid of losing their control over us. They are afraid because everything is being exposed. What was it Rockefeller wrote, he said if people really knew what was going on they would rise up and take them out (or something similar). Well, they are all being exposed; but, we shouldn't take anyone out. Then we would be no better than those who send our children to unnecessary wars. My thoughts, peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Keep on playing those chords Q.

Diablo De Musica.

The Augmented 4th.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yea your right because you make sure to read all the top conspiracy posts. Bull. Last I checked the police weren't kicking any doors in that didn't deserve it. Your full of crap.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Vitchilo, you are acting paranoid.
You have got to switch to Decaf at some point. Try Camomile tea.
You are right on target however if you are thinking that
a certain faction is trying to instigate a civil war.

They figure, when all else fails, Divide and Conquer.
The Only way to do that in The United States of America, would be to declare
all Citizens suspect.

C'mon, You Know that will never work out well.
So let them spend their money on it, and we will cash in as always.

I respect your ideas and concern, but it is all a charade at this point.
It is last ditch effort legislation that wont matter one bit when the cookie crumbles.

Speaking of cooking, take a copy of that unconstitutional legislation , place it in your microwave,
put one(or why not a dozen) eggs on top. Hit the Nuke Button for 3 Minutes, and Wham-O.
The results will be self explanitory.

That Radiation is a Bitch wouldn't you say?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The American people is almost there. It could all start tomorrow or 6 months from now or never. But IF they try to enforce this BS and use the NDAA on the American people, it'll very likely be the start of something really nasty.

OR

Maybe it's already started !

Maybe the big hoopla to get this new language was because somebody needs to cover butts.

Maybe some new exposures will be revealed very soon ?

We ARE in 2012 now

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have heard that the US has been "one step" away for decades....arm chair typist aren't going to rile up the masses...sorry -- hate to be a buzz kill.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
arm chair typist aren't going to rile up the masses...sorry -- hate to be a buzz kill.

Ohh I agree... however an overreaching, abusive, and borderline totalitarian government is quite capable of "riling up the masses."

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

arm chair typist aren't going to rile up the masses...sorry -- hate to be a buzz kill.

Ohh I agree... however an overreaching, abusive, and borderline totalitarian government is quite capable of "riling up the masses."

Prove it...I have heard these "claims" for 20+ years now.....I know I sound pessimistic and quite contradictory to my other posts -- but seriously; Americans will just acquiesce and "get by" because its easier that way.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
They started boiling the frogs decades ago.

They increase the fire by 1° per year.

Soon our skins will be cooked.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Since Ron Paul is against this law, I am strongly in favor of him now. I have yet to hear how the other candidates stand. We need to support the constitution and our freedoms or we will have lost them without a fight.

Anyone looking out for the constitution or the American public would not have voted for this law in my opinion.
edit on 1/1/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I know I sound pessimistic and quite contradictory to my other posts -- but seriously; Americans will just acquiesce and "get by" because its easier that way.

I know exactly how you feel...

I myself am holding onto my last bit of hope in the people of this nation though.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Since Ron Paul is against this law, I am strongly in favor of him now. I have yet to hear how the other candidates stand. We need to support the constitution and our freedoms or we will have lost them without a fight.

Against it? The man didn't even vote -- yet we want to herald him on a donkey while we fan him with palm branches. I am sorry but to say he is "against" it; while not voting one way or the other shows me that Congressman Paul is playing politics.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I disagree, the widespread "support" in congress for the unconstitional law was well know before the vote. His "no" would have carried as much weight as a grain of rice... I think his time is better spent informing the public, and making headway towards the presidency.

All that said, my patience with all polictians is out. If RP gets the office, and fails on his campaign promises...well I don't know at that point.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

The most dangerous thing in the world is peaceful protest because it denies the military of the ability to respond with violence,

That is the most Utopian fluffy BS , check OWS , the majority are peaceful , YET look at the violence dished out to them.

I respect your point of view , I don't agree with it .

Happy new year

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
reply to post by AQuestion

The most dangerous thing in the world is peaceful protest because it denies the military of the ability to respond with violence,

That is the most Utopian fluffy BS , check OWS , the majority are peaceful , YET look at the violence dished out to them.

I respect your point of view , I don't agree with it .

Happy new year

Dear Droidinvoid,

It worked pretty well for Gandhi. No Utopian here. I did not say it worked immediately; but, then when has war worked immediately? Have some faith in our fellow citizens who are in the military.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join