It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Responses - A race to the scene, and then Chaos.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I can't begin to address your post until you stop spitting on me...holy cow...did I strike a nerve or what?

Note to self, don't mention anything from letsroll around thedman, or bring an umbrella.

Anyway, what was all that about?

Their point was there were so FEW images when there were allegedly tens of thousands of people. The letsroll retards were simply pointing out all the different propa...er...news stories regarding both subject and photographer, and then followed up with a FOIA request to verify the information. What a bunch of retards! Why don't they be like the rest of the good citizens!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by comprehension

Lets consider that WTC was

1) Owned by Port Authority of New York (Silverstein was leasing the buildings from Port Authority)

2) many of its offices were housed in the WTC complex

3) When buildings collapsed all the paper records housed there were destroyed

So Labriola was a consultant, ie not a reqular PA employee, Likely that records pertaining to Labriola and his
employment with PA were in that building

So what is unusal about saying "Sorry we cant confirm whether employed with PA because all our records
were lost"

Unless the person writing the letter personally knew Labriola would not be in position to know if worked for PA
or not

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Lets consider that WTC was

1) Owned by Port Authority of New York (Silverstein was leasing the buildings from Port Authority)

2) many of its offices were housed in the WTC complex

3) When buildings collapsed all the paper records housed there were destroyed

So Labriola was a consultant, ie not a reqular PA employee, Likely that records pertaining to Labriola and his
employment with PA were in that building

So what is unusal about saying "Sorry we cant confirm whether employed with PA because all our records
were lost"

Unless the person writing the letter personally knew Labriola would not be in position to know if worked for PA
or not

Woah, waitaminit, don't get ahead of yourself here. The images of the stairwells are offered as proof the towers had tens of thousands of people streaming through them, yet the photographer's background story doesn't come anywhere near to checking out, in fact it looks like a bunch of lies. So lets just say the photos are staged until you can prove their veracity.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Woah, waitaminit, don't get ahead of yourself here. The images of the stairwells are offered as proof the towers had tens of thousands of people streaming through them, yet the photographer's background story doesn't come anywhere near to checking out, in fact it looks like a bunch of lies. So lets just say the photos are staged until you can prove their veracity.

First, no one needs that photograph to prove there were lots of people in the towers. If you want to live in some fantasy bubble wherein the you think the buildings were empty, thats your lifestyle choice. Second, your unilateral declaration that the photographer's story doesn't "check out" is worthless. What we'll say is the photo is a real artifact until you can prove otherwise.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

First, no one needs that photograph to prove there were lots of people in the towers.

Okay.

(drums fingers on desk)

(raids the fridge)

(takes a nap)

*crickets*
edit on 31-12-2011 by comprehension because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What would you like? Are you of the mind that the buildings were empty? Too bad. You think everything is fake and everyone is lying so I guess your in the same boat as the little boy who cried wolf.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

What would you like? Are you of the mind that the buildings were empty? Too bad. You think everything is fake and everyone is lying so I guess your in the same boat as the little boy who cried wolf.

What would I like? Something other than assumptions for one.

Whatcha got?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Word to the wise.
There a few posters here on ATS that are dense, hold absolutely zero logical or critical thinking capabilities and act as if not only their word, but the governments word is gospel.

It will drive you nuts arguing with them. You will literally start banging your head on a brick wall when invested in a discussion with them.

Not naming any names, for fear of violating ToS rules...but Im pretty sure you can figure out by reading 9.11 threads who they are.

Good Day!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Do you mean those delusional folks who:

Insist no planes struck the WTC and Pentagon

That the WTC was an empty shell

That the building was pre-rigged with explosives to demolish the building to prevent a disaster

That nobody died at WTC - they were all computer generated "Vicsims"

That a "DEATH RAY" from space "dustified" the WTC

Let me know if left off your conspiracy delusion.......

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Word to the wise.
There a few posters here on ATS that are dense, hold absolutely zero logical or critical thinking capabilities and act as if not only their word, but the governments word is gospel.

It will drive you nuts arguing with them. You will literally start banging your head on a brick wall when invested in a discussion with them.

Not naming any names, for fear of violating ToS rules...but Im pretty sure you can figure out by reading 9.11 threads who they are.

Good Day!

Thanks for the tip...I've been reading ATS for some time, and I'm aware of the cast of characters who attempt to make this place much like the mainstream media of conspiracy sites. Any misspelling, any shoelace untied, un-dotted "i" or uncrossed "t" will derail the conversation. With open disdain for any hypothesis not in agreement with a policy of plunder and imperialism, one wonders why they frequent such sites.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

....one wonders why they frequent such sites.

Hey - a job is a job. Its a tough economy out there and this includes major medical.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hey - a job is a job. Its a tough economy out there and this includes major medical.

This is the first honest thing I have seen you write.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Thanks for making my point for me.

The only things that you wrote that I am guilty of is not being sold that a 757 hit the Pentagon nor am I convinced that explosives were not used.

Of course, you can explain how WTC7 fell due to fire. You know...like the NIST report claims. LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Haha...touche.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

One thing the conspiracy clowns leave off is fact the WTC 7 was smashed by debris from collapse of WTC 1
which left a 20 story gash in the south/southwest facades of WTC 7, the collapse also smashed the
water mains in the area and damaged the internal plumbing for the sprinklers/standpipes - no water
for FDNY to fight the fires.

As for the NIST report - Did you ACTUALLY READ IT ? Or like the rest of the truther clown posse simply
denounce it because does not fit their pre conceived conspiracy fantasy

I was fortunate enough to attend a seminar 5 months after 9/11 given by the FDNY Incident commanders who
were in command at WTC/WTC 7 .that day

Heard what actions they took that day FIRST HAND from the people in charge

Not from some conspiracy website.......

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by DIDtm

One thing the conspiracy clowns leave off is fact the WTC 7 was smashed by debris from collapse of WTC 1
which left a 20 story gash in the south/southwest facades of WTC 7, the collapse also smashed the
water mains in the area and damaged the internal plumbing for the sprinklers/standpipes - no water
for FDNY to fight the fires.

As for the NIST report - Did you ACTUALLY READ IT ? Or like the rest of the truther clown posse simply
denounce it because does not fit their pre conceived conspiracy fantasy

I was fortunate enough to attend a seminar 5 months after 9/11 given by the FDNY Incident commanders who
were in command at WTC/WTC 7 .that day

Heard what actions they took that day FIRST HAND from the people in charge

Not from some conspiracy website.......

There are too many discrepancies between reality and reports like those from the NIST, Purdue, MIT, Bezant, and the rest of the official cheerleaders for them to be true.

After 10 years it is also clear the media are in on it, and have been from well before the beginning, as have been the truth movement groups which have dutifully led the world on a ten-year wild-goose chase.

Anyone who continues to insist there is a modicum of truth to whatever the Official Story is today must have a reason for it; I can only conclude it is easier to live with a lie than to face the terrible truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by comprehension

There are too many discrepancies between reality and reports like those from the NIST, Purdue, MIT, Bezant, and the rest of the official cheerleaders for them to be true.

After 10 years it is also clear the media are in on it, and have been from well before the beginning, as have been the truth movement groups which have dutifully led the world on a ten-year wild-goose chase.

Anyone who continues to insist there is a modicum of truth to whatever the Official Story is today must have a reason for it; I can only conclude it is easier to live with a lie than to face the terrible truth.

What discrepancies? What are these discrepancies you speak of? I mean seriously, if you think that those have major discrepancies, then I can only imagine the size of the holes in the 9/11 truther world version of events, according to what you consider as "too many discrepancies".

Media in on it, this is beyond asinine.
After 10 years, I'm hearing the same garbage with zero back up to support it, unless you consider dropping acid or taking a huge toke of of something strong to make it make sense.

Can you provide any actual evidence of media being in on anything? ( However, after years of this nonsense, I know exactly what you are going to say, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.) Can you provide any evidence, solid, tangible, or actual evidence, that the picture of the firefighter going up the stairs was staged? Or do I have to smoke something in order to "figure it out" ?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Great, lets discuss the discrepancies.

How was the damage inside the towers calculated? Where did they get their figures?

Did these folks have engineers stationed within the towers taking measurements and photographs? No one saw what happened after impact, so what good are these reports estimating what was damaged and how the damage occurred?

Isn't it true that all the reports regarding the towers are filled with assumptions and the math to back them up, but they prove absolutely nothing? Are they not simply guesses?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Are they not simply guesses?

Tell you what. Graduate High School, go to college and study engineering for 4 or 5 years, get a job designing structures, work there for 20 years while working on your PhD, and then you can tell me whether or not they are "simply guesses".

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Are they not simply guesses?

Tell you what. Graduate High School, go to college and study engineering for 4 or 5 years, get a job designing structures, work there for 20 years while working on your PhD, and then you can tell me whether or not they are "simply guesses".

Deflection and sarcasm don't really add much to the discussion, nor does inferring I'm too stupid to think for myself.

I ask again, how do they come up with their estimates regarding what occurred inside the towers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join