It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Military Excersize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hello all Finally Able to post.

This happened back in November Was driving from the local petrol station down the A2 motorway to go shopping.
Typical grey miserable British November until I notice some unusual military activity I have drawn up a Map of MOD Locations I passed whilst driving.

1st Marker - A MOD Land Rover with the Royal Signals Crest on it with clear Communications aerial and 2 soldiered men in the jeep parked up on the grass next to an overpass

2nd - Noticed a back log of traffic and multiple police cars, and fire engines and one blocked off lane for half a mile to see a Dessert Camoflaged Armoured Personnel Carrier on the side of the road on the bridge of the motorway

3rd - on the opposite side of the carriageway going South Bound I notice a Sizeable convoy of about half a dozen Troop Carriers full of soldiers armed and about 4-5 APC units again all cruising at about 5 - 20 MPH

This is very unusual especially for the outskirts of Canterbury
Used Google Maps To show the locations of every spotted vehicle(s)

edit on 30-12-2011 by naff1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My guess is you saw the Trident missile convoy from Faslane going
Aldermaston.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Going South Bound Towards Dover?

Aldermaston is about 200 miles West of this location
edit on 30-12-2011 by naff1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hmm.. Maybe not then.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's really odd tbh

its like they have 'Shut down' a Barracks in Dover

but yet they have men stationed up at the barracks still on a 24 hour guard duty i can go an obtain images / video if people would like

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sounds to me like they have something or somebody over there they are detaining?
Just guards you say?Maybe a high security prisoner or witness or somebody they are interrogating?
Are the APCs at the camp or barracks too? pics would be great....sounds fishy to me...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I haven't Seen any vehicles there but it was night time. I have previously noticed this was back in 07/08 they kept flying chinooks over there and every so often had men drop in from a helicopter into the barracks you could see for miles around as the barracks is on top of the hill which is situated adjacent from the Castle and Nuclear Bunkers from the Cold War.

This is amid the local press stating a prison is to be built at the barracks

news.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 31-12-2011 by naff1234 because: Added News Link

new topics

top topics

join