It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl joins the Dark Side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow when I was a kid I so wanted to join the dark side, I had all the empire figures and my little bro had the goodies figures, (I used to rip their arms off Mahahahahahaa)

Heres the video.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-12-2011 by Gazrok because: added embedded video

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Brilliant video my friend!!

I love it "You want to join Darth Vader? Let me show you where the Sith academy is." Oh Star Wars the only world where it is acceptable to be evil.

Who knows maybe she will turn back to the light side when she starts electrocuting people.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Cool, i also joined the Dark side once. But then i took an arrow to the knee....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
*SPITS* Republic scum....

I play SWTOR and play Empire. Sith is the sh!t!

S&F

-SAP-
edit on 30-12-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You know, my ex and I had major disagreements over Star Wars, and she freaked out when my son and I watched it. She thought that it was all about evil.... She couldn't understand the deep philosophical discussions we went in (he was only 6 at that time), in which I told him (using Darth Vader as the example), that nobody is purely good, nor purely evil. Darth Vader, was he good, or was he evil? Isn't he a prime example, that humans are inherently good, but might sometimes, fall for evil (remember, how he was manipulated, by both the Jedi council and the Sith). I hope that my son took those lessons into him for the rest of his life.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Cool, i also joined the Dark side once. But then i took an arrow to the knee....

Lol, I think that quote comes from SkyRim

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

that is one of the cutest videos I have seen. one of my twin daughters is like this, she likes the dark side in Clone Wars for some reason, and the other one wants to be on Yoda's side.
Should I fear of this in the future?>

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have heard they have cookies!

I like cookies!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604

You know, my ex and I had major disagreements over Star Wars, and she freaked out when my son and I watched it. She thought that it was all about evil.... She couldn't understand the deep philosophical discussions we went in (he was only 6 at that time), in which I told him (using Darth Vader as the example), that nobody is purely good, nor purely evil. Darth Vader, was he good, or was he evil? Isn't he a prime example, that humans are inherently good, but might sometimes, fall for evil (remember, how he was manipulated, by both the Jedi council and the Sith). I hope that my son took those lessons into him for the rest of his life.

After watching all of the Star Wars movies for the first time in years a couple months ago, I told my boyfriend that the story of Darth Vader is really sad. He didn't understand why I thought that. I had to explain the deeper meaning of the story to him. I thought anyone who watched it would see but I guess I was wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

I should have added, that in the end Annakin returned to the good side again, by destroying the emperor. The question now remains, did Annakin really turned bad, or was he turned by the Force, to walk the path that he walked, just that he could destroy the emperor. There are just so many deep, philosophical aspects to Star Wars, that it is difficult to think that a human could have though of, and written, and make films of it ... It really humbles me

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Thanks for your comments I knew you would enjot it

Cheers to Gazrok for embedding the vid too ;D

top topics

join