It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock & Benjamin Fulford (11-09-14) US Underground Bases Been Nuked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have done a search on the ATS Forum and found nothing about this conversation between David Wilcock & Benjamin Fulford. If it has been brought up elsewhere and someone wants to delete this, that is fine with me.

Meanwhile, I had a conversation with two friends of mine in Japan who mentioned Benjamin Fulford so, I did a web search and found this conversation:

If it interests you, you can follow the links on YouTube.

and here is an Open Letter from Benjamin Fulford to Ron Paul.

edit on 30-12-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/30/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
there has been a thread about this on ATS.

i´m going to digg for you.

but i remember this story got traced back to Sorcha Faal....

ETA:

i can find a lot of threads about this but not the right one, still digging....
edit on 30-12-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
With all the talk of the New World Order and the secret war going on I can't help but think either someone has been influenced massively by the old batman stories or batman was way ahead of its time....

Ra's Al Gul and his crew (The League of Shadows) are basically the new world order, the secret elite who are hiding in the background, with high level technology that the rest of us aren't allowed, the people who pull the strings and have 2 goals....1 to save a select few, and number 2, to destroy the rest of humanity, the filth the despise because of what "we've" supposedly done to this world.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sigh

Benjamin Fulford? What can I say here that has already been said.
Just close your browser and walk away from the computer.
It's not a real story.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Sigh

Benjamin Fulford? What can I say here that has already been said.
Just close your browser and walk away from the computer.
It's not a real story.
<

well if we´re facepalming people...

here´s one for David as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

How do you know this? I have yet to see anything he says being debunked. I agree it all sounds very extreme, but that does not mean it cannot be true.

I´d rather dig for the truth, than dismiss certain things outright just because they do not sound "right" to someones world-view
edit on 30-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I am not saying you are right or wrong but I will say if you were my waiter at a restaurant, I would be telling the manager to get me another waiter. My point? Guess!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Im on my phone so I can't really link you, but its not a sorcha faal story, it was originally hailed by wilcock & fulford, then faal picked it up.

One thing that tells me theyre telling the truth is the seismograph readings...the va quake and colorado quake dont follow the normal behavior of quakes on a seismograph, instead they look more like what would happen if a bomb caused them.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I ain't no expert in anything but I do know that dismissing something (because of the messenger) without investigation is the height of ignorance.
Truth can come from many places...it's up to us, upon investigation, to determine what we take on as truth.

Personally I dismiss nothing because thats all we really KNOW, what I mean to say is that at the public/sheeple level we really don't know what is going on in secret circles and it's best we collect all the crumbs of truth to see if they are palletable.

Peace all.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
well sourced article about Virginia "quake" anomolies

This graphic shows the VA quake in green, and a normal VA earthquake seismograph (in black) taken from The Virginia Division Mineral Resources on Earthquakes.

there is a very obvious difference. this cannot be explained by a natural earthquake and has still yet to be addressed by professionals.

it's the classic conspiracy trail left for ATSers to follow...

edit on 12/30/11 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Its pretty simple. They were quakes, not nukes. Nukes do not cause aftershocks, earthquakes do. They happened on FAULT lines. NO NUKES.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
this graphic shows the VA quake in green, and a normal VA earthquake seismograph (in black) taken from The Virginia Division Mineral Resources on Earthquakes.

there is a very obvious difference. this cannot be explained by a natural earthquake and has still yet to be addressed by professionals.

The difference is the claimed one has been photoshopped - where is the trace line before the earthquake starts? That has been cut out.

Here is the real one
abclocal.go.com...

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=8322297
edit on 30-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Its pretty simple. They were quakes, not nukes. Nukes do not cause aftershocks, earthquakes do. They happened on FAULT lines. NO NUKES.

actually fulford would agree with you. only an idiot would set off a nuke underground. only an idiot would think that that's even plausible.

that's why fulford claims it to have been a neutron bomb. thus no radiation and usual nuclear holocaust.

my question for you, find me a seismograph of an earthquake that looks like that one.
you have all of the world, all the seismographs of the world to find one that looks like that.

i've very simply posted an article and visual diagrams showing how the 2011 VA "quake" does not at all look like a normal VA quake...now your job as the "skeptic" is to show me more examples of quakes that look like that one...to prove that these seismograph behaviors happen frequently. pretty simple.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

my question for you, find me a seismograph of an earthquake that looks like that one.
you have all of the world, all the seismographs of the world to find one that looks like that.

Easy, just photoshop any one.

i've very simply posted an article and visual diagrams showing how the 2011 VA "quake" does not at all look like a normal VA quake

No, you posted a made up story with a made up diagram.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

your links don't work, but i'm willing to bet you're probably right...just like the black graph example had the same baseline edited out.

even if you take out the baseline, you can still see the obvious difference in the "normal" quake, which has tremors that build up to a strong quake, and the 2011 VA "quake", which has an IMMEDIATE jump in the graph.

you don't see ANY immediate jump in a normal graph, it's always a pretty general curve of gentler tremors that apex at the main earthquake.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

No, you posted a made up story with a made up diagram.

please, base your claims on findable facts, and not opinion.

care to provide non-opinionated information about the incredibility of the article?
care to attempt to find proof that the picture was photoshopped?

here's another article from Reuters questioning the validity of the "quake".

just some more quotes:

The initial hypocenter (depth) of the quake reported by the establishment media was, wait for it, wait for it, only 0.1 miles or about 528 feet (161 meters) deep. That's right, AFP announced the depth with certainty, "The Pentagon, the US Capitol and monuments in the nation's capital were all evacuated after the 5.9-magnitude quake, which was shallow with its epicenter only 0.1 miles underground." The depth was later adjusted to a more believable 3.7 miles (5.95 kilometers) beneath the surface. Still, shallow-focus quakes usually only occur in areas abundant in seismic activity, like the ring of fire. And the depths of those shallow-focus earthquakes are usually in the tens of kilometers deep.

"For the size earthquake that occurred, I think the number of aftershocks so far has been remarkably low," said Amy Vaughan, a geophysicist with the USGS Earthquake Information Center in Colorado. "I don't know if that's an indication of things to come or not. ... There's likely there will be some more, but I don't know for how long and how large."

edit on 12/30/11 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I already have, so here it is once more for you
abclocal.go.com...

Here you see it does not jump like the photoshopped image you posted

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I already have, so here it is once more for you
abclocal.go.com...

Here you see it does not jump like the photoshopped image you posted

yeah i think that pictures was photoshopped, you can easily photoshop that baseline...and stuff..

good form

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nuked??? You mean the aliens are using sonic beams to destroy the underground bases

edit on 30-12-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Both names in one headline?
Is this a joke or are you serious?
For your sake, I pray--and I don't do that often--that it is a joke.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join