It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock & Benjamin Fulford (11-09-14) US Underground Bases Been Nuked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The VA quake was a space quake.

Something hit the atmosphere and got squished which moved the land underneath.

This also happened in the Boxing Day tsunami (2004?)

Only one thing could do this- the Doomdragon (see Kolbrin Bible) or as we now call it, a Stellar black sun, in our solar system.

In fact doesn't a Neutron bomb kill all the people but doesn't damage the infrastructure? Well the Black sun can do this too.
Moscow recently found a spike in Neutrons in their area of the Globe, so that proves the Globe is receiving higher amounts of neutrons.

Even if it wasn't a neutron type bomb underground, other Electromagnetic radiation is still coming from this black sun. (EMF can be gamma, alpha or beta radiation, UV, infra red, microwaves, etc.)

So yes they have been nuked BUT NOT aliens, nor is it man-made, it is a natural cause.

Still scary though!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I find it interesting but not so surprising that without exception those of you who responded to my post got lost in the earthquake aspect and probably didn't even bother to listen to the 3 of the 4 parts to this phone interview. It's okay, I am long since not surprised and have no idea why I bothered bring this forward.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

(color Emphasis added)

[color=000066]I ain't no expert in anything but I do know that dismissing something (because of the messenger) without investigation is the height of ignorance.

Truth can come from many places...it's up to us, upon investigation, to determine what we take on as truth.

Personally I dismiss nothing because thats all we really KNOW, what I mean to say is that at the public/sheeple level we really don't know what is going on in secret circles and it's best we collect all the crumbs of truth to see if they are palletable.

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU ENORMOUSLY.

I rarely see anything close to that mentioned on ATS or anywhere else. Yet, it has been my policy since at least 1962.

It's all puzzle pieces. That's all we can collect. Wisdom is to collect them and analyze them as well as we can.

ATS is *POTENTIALLY* a GREAT place with at least SOME bright folks and a great diversity with which to analyzie puzzle pieces.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . . toooooo many brain dead, uninformed, clueless, willfully blind, rabidly narrow and biased sorts ABSOLUTELY INSIST on a pile of proven documents signed by every Supreme court justice and 10% of all the ranking scientists plus the heads of all the top Main Stream Lying Media . . . before they'll even consider it remotely a part of "true" reality . . . whatever that is.

Sheesh what an idiotic stance.

How LOGICAL is it that such levels of proven evidence about deliberately secret stuff--stuff folks have died over revealing even tiny bits of--HOW LOGICAL is it that such evidence will come with stacks of proof attached by locked a chain???

Gimme a break. Sheesh.

It seems to me that the ONLY AS WELL AS THE BEST WAYS TO DENY IGNORANCE

IS TO COLLECT AS MANY PUZZLE PIECES AS POSSIBLE AND ANALYZE THEM FROM ALL ANGLES BY ALL VIEWPOINTS . . . AND RANK THEM as to prbability of being true and as to importance. THE MORE THINKING OUT OF THE BOX IN SUCH A PROCESS, THE BETTER.

However, ATS seems to be ABSOLUTELY TYRANNICALLY *RULED* by an idiotic degree of

pretend pseudo-super-rationalism that doesn't accept anything

that isn't vetted by the Pope and bishops of the Religion of Scientism.

Sheesh.

Ah well, the slide toward hell and Armageddon is picking up speed more and more.

It will all be over before such immature idiots are dry behind the ears.

Sigh.

Fulford and company strike many folks as being super flakey. I don't think they are. As a psychologist I wouldn't rank them in the top 5% of flakiness.

HOWEVER, EVEN IF THEY WERE--My boss when I was acting Director of the University LIbrary's Special Collections Dept had the world's best private/personal collection of PRE-HITLER pamphlets, leaflets, posters etc. and he said that it was THE FLAKIEST GROUPS WHO *FIRST* AND MOST ACCURATELY predicted who Hitler really was; what HItler would become and what Hitler would do.

[color=000066]I've said such things for more than 10 years on 2 large forums . . . and I can't recall a single case of anyone even understanding, much less agreeing with that fact as a valid and important fact in guiding puzzle piece collecting and analysis in these END TIMES globalist plagued situations and this era. What ignorance!

edit on 31/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: trying to get color to function right. What a klunky system

edit on 31/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: some additions

edit on 31/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Good post, that is exactly my stance of these issues also. The pieces to the puzzle brought to the table by Fulford and Wilcock are rarely echoed anywhere else, but after researching this for awhile, it is not hard to see why. Fulford has unique contacts in japan, he also speak fluent japanese so there is no wonder if he have unique info about these dragon societies etc. Also, from following wilcocks blog for over a year, as well as fulford and the kerry cassidy shows on project camelot pertaining too this matter, this is indeed a very interesting piece of the puzzle with plenty of evidence, that paints a larger picture from the "other side" so to speak. I would advice you to check out these guys abit more, Fulford has been ranting for a long time about this lawsuit that was "gonna happen" that nobody believed until it finally hit, 111 pages long and with plenty of interesting info, all valid.

Simply to much material here to be a hoax, methinks. But of course, most people do not have the ability or inclination to dig to deep in these matters, instead choosing to dismiss it as a hoax since it is "easier".
edit on 31-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Simply to much material here to be a hoax, methinks. But of course, most people do not have the ability or inclination to dig to deep in these matters, instead choosing to dismiss it as a hoax since it is "easier".

INDEED.

However, I think life and particularly this globalist Marxist satanic mess is

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo COMPLEX

with soooooooooo much smoke and mirrors and disinformation aplenty . . . and factions within factions within factions

it's hard to know what's true and not true.

I think the best we can do--and certainly should be doing--is to form a handful of probable hypotheses

and hold them all somewhat loosely and wait to see what life, future and God confirm.

At least with a handful of plausible, probable hypotheses, we are LESS likely to be taken utterly by surprise to a point of catatonia.

BTW, I want to congratulate you on not being seduced by the

STANDARD DOGMA OF ATS and other groups . . .

i.e. that RELIGION OF SCIENTISM hypocritical stance on

DOGMATICALLY LEANING OVER BACKWARDS TO AVOID A TYPE I ERROR

AUTOMATICALLY INSURING

THAT THEY WILL BE BLINDSIDED OR WORSE BY A TYPE II ERROR.

A TYPE I ERROR = saying SOMETHING is there when NOTHING is there.

A TYPE II ERROR = saying NOTHING is there when SOMETHING is there.

BOTH can be deadly.

And WHEN one avoids to an extreme one of the types of errors, IT AUTOMATICALLY FOLLOWS that one makes one's self virtually certain to be a victim of the opposite type error.

THAT'S JUST A SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLE that has been demonstrated over and over.

Yet the purportedly prissy-ly pseudo scientific pseudo-super rationalists haughtily

BLINDLY AND IGNORANTLY PRETEND that it's

MORE SCIENTIFIC to lean over backwards till they fall on their backs to avoid a TYPE I ERROR

seemingly ignorant that they have thereby made it virtually certain that they'll be skunked by a TYPE II ERROR.

Why has ALMOST NO ONE discussed that issue with me for 10+ years online--and the few that dared--seemed to be toooo ignorant and toooooo stubbornly willfully blind to discuss it rationally???

Mystifying.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Responsible adults with discerning minds do not write (lengthy) articles about events of which they provide zero proof and, at best, unrelated innuendo.

Children perform this sort of fraud and children believe in this sort of fraud.

Responsible adults with discerning minds write articles and provide solid, verifiable references.

I speak fluent Southern USA and yet I do not know of one bootlegger. So much for fluency = information.

These days if one points to anything Project Camelot as a verifiable, adult or discerning source one has already sunk their own credibility.

Of course, anyone who has performed a deep analysis of the Fulford/Wilcock dumb, childlike DUMB alien base reporting fraud would know that.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
The pieces to the puzzle brought to the table by Fulford and Wilcock are rarely echoed anywhere else, but after researching this for awhile, it is not hard to see why

And that reason is they just make them up.

this is indeed a very interesting piece of the puzzle with plenty of evidence

What "evidence" are you on about? They have none.

Simply to much material here to be a hoax,

have they ever posted anything that was NOT a hoax, or made up?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

The pieces to the puzzle brought to the table by Fulford and Wilcock are rarely echoed anywhere else, but after researching this for awhile, it is not hard to see why

And that reason is they just make them up.

this is indeed a very interesting piece of the puzzle with plenty of evidence

What "evidence" are you on about? They have none.

Simply to much material here to be a hoax,

have they ever posted anything that was NOT a hoax, or made up?

you have not read the trillion dollar lawsuit or financial tyranny article. you should, to become informed.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It is all too easy for the deluded to allow their minds to wander; its an diagnostic element of the psychotically misaligned.

The OP is "David Wilcock & Benjamin Fulford (11-09-14) US Underground Bases Been Nuked" FYI dear ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by grey580

How do you know this? I have yet to see anything he says being debunked. I agree it all sounds very extreme, but that does not mean it cannot be true.

I´d rather dig for the truth, than dismiss certain things outright just because they do not sound "right" to someones world-view
edit on 30-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

How did the digging go? Whatever happened to this DUMB "truth"? Something? Nothing?

Nothing.

There was nothing which is why you abandoned this thread/subject...just in time to skulk off and find the next set of Wilcock windblows.

Learn. It is the pretext of adulthood.

Don't be a tool of a tool.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?

After having seen David in person, is not the choice of positivity obvious?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

S&F

Found a more in depth video on this topic.

There is no description under this long video.

I suggest you download it and watch it in pieces.

Explains a lot of what's been going on and what is to come.

I'm 3/4 of the way through - very interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I looked for a download button is there one?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KerryLynn

I had one.

If you recently had to update Real Player you have to go in and reconfigure your settings which my son did for me.

Maybe go directly to the video on You Tube and try to pull it in?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I had one.

If you recently had to update Real Player you have to go in and reconfigure your settings which my son did for me.

Maybe go directly to the video on You Tube and try to pull it in?

Thank you, luv ur avatar got my BF to dl the ut

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I know every friggin time I have to update RealTime my son has to update FireFox and do some other "configs"............maddening as hell isn't it.

Glad you could snag it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns
If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?

After having seen David in person, is not the choice of positivity obvious?

Beautiful post but...

I would slow down and choose negativity if that is what you meant.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join