It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul:"I wouldn't send US troops to fight Nazis"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy
Soooo, the "mainstream" media cannot be believed, but on THIS site we all deny ignorance??? Springer and overlord are laughing all the way to the bank. This is a conspiracy site, yet we get all these political trolls like this moron, beezer, neo, project, to name a few, and we get 7 pages of ad revenue?? All of you here, your favorite candidate from your favorite party could kill a baby and you'd alibi it. Why not just admit, you are ALL unsure, and basically ignorant when it comes to anything that says "political", because that's where intelligence ends, and we will all be happier, and stress free on this comedic site

We are all waiting for you to tell us what to think.

Nice First Post....Waiting to be dazzled....

PS. I gave your first "Star" in advance....I can't wait to hear about your guy.

edit on 30-12-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I found this brilliant essay about Ron Paul and what it means to be a Libertarian. It explains very clearly why those who cannot break free from the normalized thought process have such a hard time understanding Ron Paul's stance on some things.

Really, your heart and mind will love that you took the time to read this:

markamerica.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Don't you mean Jeffrey Scott Shapiro? No surprise a guy that broke into Journalism at The Globe tabloid would be trying to hit a payday. The Globe was never caught writing lies so i am sure there was never fact fudging by Jeffrey in the past. After he left in 1999 there seems to be a pretty large gap in credits, when out on the lawn there came such a clatter, when what should suddenly appear, but 88 pages of campaign smear. Anyone buying this snake oil, needs to give me a shout, I sell fountains of youth.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You might be onto something here check this out.....
www.youtube.com...
can someone please embed this link for me?
sorry but the truth needs to come out.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Cynicaleye. Your either as thick as 2 short planks, 10 years old or a disinfo agent!

You need to think outside of the box here. Read what everyone else is posting and you may learn a thing or two.

The New World Odrer exists and is at this moment close to creating it's One World Government. If you can't see that then your either blind or beyond the threshold of mind manipulation of programming. Have you been drinking too much flouridated water?

There are vast amounts of info out the about the NWO and what they are doing. Not just from Alex Jones and co and other conspiracy investigators. If you believe the MSM then your only getting a one sided view. If you look beyond the MSM and see what other people are saying then you'll start asking questions about what is really going on. Because then you will be able to see through the BS.

Now, you talk about Elections. Forget about them. They are only there to give the people the Illusion of power to vote a candidate into power. You have no power. Presidents and Prime Ministers are SELECTED and not elected. If 90% of the people in America vote for Ron Paul you can bet he will not get into power. A puppet of the Rothschilds will always get into power. Because they are put there by the shadow government not by the people.

All the presidents apart from a few long ago are Rothschild Zionists put into power by the shadow governmet. Even JFK was a Zionist. But he tried to screw the Rothschilds by going over their heads. That's one of the reasons why they killed him.

All those candidates you see running against Ron Paul are Zionists. This whole debate is a farce and just a put on by TPTB to give people the Illusion of choice. So they need to take Ron Paul's popularity down by demonizing him. It's the same when they want to go to war. They demonize their enemies. Then they get the ok from the public to start their genocidal missions. The public don't know about the murder spree's. Why? Because the government have their disinfo agents the MSM to feed their BS lies to the people!!

I'm actually surprised they let Ron Paul into the debate in the first place. They didn't realise that the people are not as programmed as they thought.

There is a lot of people in America like you that don't have a clue what is really going on. They still believe 9/11 was done by OBL in a cave. They still believe the wars are to save people from dictators......etc

They and You need to wake up. The NWO is going to destroy us and you. The people need to WAKE UP!!!

Not tomorrow......NOW!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I was waiting for the dis-info agent accusation, now your fitting to the ATS stereotype.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
I think you misunderstood my request, or you'll need to clarify your response. Paul's accused of being a racist, but his public record shows every indication to the contrary and any serious research on this issue shows it to be at most an unfortunate case of remote oversight while he was a full time OBGYN again - that is being used to distract from weightier matters.

I do not understand what you did not understand. What I did was refer to some of the racist tripe that comes directly from....

RON PAUL and HIS RECORD.
Has his name and hometown and everything. What did you not get?

Any serious research on this issue shows he has a 20 year history of publishing that racist garbage and now is so brilliant has no idea who actually wrote stuff about a guy from his hometown, under his name, in his employ, working hard on his newsletter. I hear there were like 6 writers altogether so sifting through that must be daunting for the savior of the world.

As far as the newsletters, the few in question actually only spanned about 6 years, and also contain praise for the ethiopians in DC, the Koreans in LA, and various others.

Neither Ethiopian nor Korean are a race though. So...what is your point?
Damn, so close.

What were you trying to say, exactly? If you want some material, you can find TNR's archive of (I'm assuming) all available newletters here.

I said what I was trying to say. If you did not get it that is unfortunate. What you are trying to say has been lost on me. At least anything beginning with the lame excuse of remote oversight just confuses me. Ron Paul was too smart to remember who out of a handful of people wrote a LOT of stuff about how lazy and criminal American blacks were because well, its not like he was actually at the office. He was elbow deep in vaginas 24/7 and far too busy to run his own very profitable and very small newsletter.

yeah, none of that crap is working on me.

The best part is when you try this argument.

"Some examples of racism in that newsletter do not prove anything and I can prove it with some examples of nonracism from those newsletters."

Ah...so sometimes examples from the newsletters mean something and sometimes they mean nothing.

Hey, pop quiz. Can you name the author?
Can you name everyone that ever wrote for that newsletter?
Can you tell me which writer shared the hometown as Dr. Paul and yet was able to write horribly racist things under Paul's name in Paul's newsletter rom Paul's hometown, earning Paul millions, without Paul noticing?

Do that one trick and you won me over.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
I was waiting for the dis-info agent accusation, now your fitting to the ATS stereotype.

Ok Whatever. You are obviously way past the reality marker here. After all that I said, that is all you can come up with to argue what I said! Sheesh!!

Your one liner sarcastic remarks put you in a bad light mate!

You don't believe the New World Order exists because you can't see what's right in front of your face. Maybe you just mind controlled.........Very well I think.

I'm not all negative so I will leave you with a farewell message.

Have a Happy New Year and Prosperous 2012!!

(If the NWO don't destroy us!)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Ok Whatever. You are obviously way past the reality marker here. After all that I said, that is all you can come up with to argue what I said! Sheesh!!

Your one liner sarcastic remarks put you in a bad light mate!

You don't believe the New World Order exists because you can't see what's right in front of your face. Maybe you just mind controlled.........Very well I think.

I'm not all negative so I will leave you with a farewell message.

Have a Happy New Year and Prosperous 2012!!

(If the NWO don't destroy us!)

Cheers, look After that tinfoil hat!
edit on 31-12-2011 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2011 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

I do not understand what you did not understand. What I did was refer to some of the racist tripe that comes directly from....

Apparently - I was asking for any indication of racism outside the very few favorite cherry-picked and out-of-context excerpts from a 6-year period of a 20 or so year history of the newsletters...and I've provided plenty of information regarding the history and full story of the newsletters, as well as the means of their composition, Paul's small contribution to them, the shifting nature of all the writers who came in and off the program (well above 6, if we choose to trust the sources previously interviewed on this - with no attributing to their specific contributions), and so forth.

So, to be clear - as Paul has been a public figure for over 3 decades - where's the overwhelming proof of his racism outside the newsletters which lose much of their media bite when fairly reviewed? In his rejection of the drug war that indiscriminately punishes minorities? In his resistance to imposing any policies based on racial or sexual preferences? His refusal to support legislation preventing gay marriage amendments? His approval of awarding of medals to the Tuskegee Airmen? His constant teachings against racism as an ugly form of collectivism and constant reiteration of the importance of INDIVIDUAL rights and liberties?

Surely a racist will have something outside - what, a dozen or so cherry picked quotes ghostwritten by someone else, when looking at writing styles? I can give you some non-disputed antisemitic ones from Hillary Clinton and so on from others - where's the outrage for them?

Neither Ethiopian nor Korean are a race though. So...what is your point?
Damn, so close.

Pardon me - I thought "asian" and "black" were non-white racial categories. Perhaps I misunderstood.

What you are trying to say has been lost on me. At least anything beginning with the lame excuse of remote oversight just confuses me. Ron Paul was too smart to remember who out of a handful of people wrote a LOT of stuff about how lazy and criminal American blacks were because well, its not like he was actually at the office. He was elbow deep in vaginas 24/7 and far too busy to run his own very profitable and very small newsletter.

yeah, none of that crap is working on me.

For some reason, I don't think anything would, and I doubt you'd be any less hostile to Paul even if this issue never occurred...just a guess. What I'm trying to say is everything I've explained throughout my posts on this thread - Paul dropped the ball. He's acknowledged that, he's accepted responsibility, and he's apologized. His life and policies consistently testify AGAINST such things, and the newsletters had a rotating staff that he didn't closely interact with on a regular basis. And it WASN'T a "LOT" of stuff, if you actually cared to research the issue - but I know you don't, as you're just using it as a political stalking point against Paul. If you want, you can bother trying to convince me you aren't, but I doubt either of us would be satisfied with that.

Ah...so sometimes examples from the newsletters mean something and sometimes they mean nothing.

The point there is that this was not a consistent style or content, proving the quoted sources are likely honest when stating there were multiple authors. And the non-racial or pro-racial sections I mention ARE consistent with Paul's writing styles, outside the content.

Hey, pop quiz. Can you name the author?
Can you name everyone that ever wrote for that newsletter?
Can you tell me which writer shared the hometown as Dr. Paul and yet was able to write horribly racist things under Paul's name in Paul's newsletter rom Paul's hometown, earning Paul millions, without Paul noticing?

As if it would do any good even if I could...but the general consensus is likely that it came from Rockwell and his staff, although I've seen other names bandied about, in addition to whoever came on and off the project at various times.

And what does the hometown have to do with anything? The headquarters were in south Houston...but you didn't bother looking into the extensive references I provided on the newsletters previously as you don't really care, did you? All sorts of cited quotes from those involved, defensive review of the quotes in context, and pretty much anything we CAN actually know about them at this point.

But that's not why you're here, is it? You've scored your points in a pointless battle, you can feel free to move along and dump on Paul otherwise now.
edit on 12/31/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by budcin

www.youtube.com...

Just want to thank you for this video you posted. It is so good to see an honest, decent, unpretentious, humble, authentic man running for the presidency.

Anyway, mostly just wanted to say I really liked seeing this video and appreciate your posting it.

I have a feeling there are many more people than we realize who will show up to vote for Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sweetmystery

Originally posted by budcin

www.youtube.com...

Just want to thank you for this video you posted. It is so good to see an honest, decent, unpretentious, humble, authentic man running for the presidency.

Anyway, mostly just wanted to say I really liked seeing this video and appreciate your posting it.

I have a feeling there are many more people than we realize who will show up to vote for Ron Paul.

Many more people WILL vote for Ron Paul. Why? Because he tells the truth. The other bunch of retards in that charade called an election lie through their teeth because they are all Zionists.

Look at that idiot Santorum. He doesn't have a clue about the history of the US and Iran conflict. He's doing the same a cotton picker Obama. Reading from a teleprompter.

Just another Rothschild PUPPET!!!!

Even the Military supports RON PAUL!!!!!

edit on 1/1/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Many more people WILL vote for Ron Paul. Why? Because he tells the truth. The other bunch of retards in that charade called an election lie through their teeth because they are all Zionists.

Look at that idiot Santorum. He doesn't have a clue about the history of the US and Iran conflict. He's doing the same a cotton picker Obama. Reading from a teleprompter.

Just another Rothschild PUPPET!!!!

Even the Military supports RON PAUL!!!!!

edit on 1/1/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

The cotton picker comment on Obama shows a great deal about you, and it isn't pretty. As for the comment about the teleprompter, you do realise that every other President, not to mention every other presidential candidate, has used a teleprompter don't you? Sheeesh.....

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I apologise for the racial comment. I'm not a racist. I work all over the world and get on with people from all walks of life and cultures. I was just venting.

But Obama really is a basket case puppet.

Anyway, as far as the teleprompter comment goes I didn't word it correctly. Basically I was implying that they are reading from a script. As always being told what to say by the Zionist masters!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

How have previous presidents acted like dictators? I don't believe dictators would allow elections..

Seriously? Are you kidding me? Look up The Patriot Act and actually READ IT. Look up the NDAA and actually READ IT. Obama's so-called healtcare bill REQUIRES you to buy health insurance if you're unemployed and have no income or you pay a fine at tax time - READ IT. All Fascist laws.

Voluntary ignorance can't be reasoned with, so I really don't expect you to get it...ever.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join