It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Essential Knowledge For A Wall Street Protestor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

edit on 28-12-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I found this gem on youtube and felt the need to share it. I've always been a David Icke fan and feel that he speaks from the heart. In this video he addresses certain pitfalls and concerns while encouraging the spirit of the movement. This isn't a typical OWS video in that it addresses things that Tea Party members have also brought up. Personally I think he is spot on with most of it and I believe what he says in this video is important for anyone trying to change the system that enslaves us all.

It's about a half an hour but well worth the time. Let OWS and Tea Party unite for the common good and push aside petty differences which are mostly cosmetic in nature (and meant to divide on purpose). We all want the same thing, peace, love, respect, duty, community, and self responsibility. We also want justice, integrity, fairness of law (take back common law) and liberty.

Gonna watch part 2. Enjoy my friends.

EDIT: Finished watching part two and I must say I think it's even better than the first part. Please spread this information if you can. Here is the video:

EDIT: Having problems embedding here is the direct link:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-12-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Some times, like this, he is totally brilliant.

The only thing I don't like about him is his fascination with the reptilians, I'm not that convinced in them (you know, Bush and all the others being reptiles)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

I understand that puts most people off, but I really dislike the fact that he has become defined by that instead of the wealth of information that he brings on other subjects. It's a meme, "david icke = reptilian agenda". Not sure if that is by design or not, either from him personally as a fail safe or by those looking to character assassinate him. Probably a little bit of both.

But I don't want this thread to be about that, I want it to be about the content in the video. Did you watch it? What did you think about it?
edit on 29-12-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I have seen this video...Let me add I also think he speaks from the heart and seems to have some kind of insight that is on the button....as for the reptilians,,the reason I started to go to his site is to see how people could believe such a theory...Now I have to admit I'm hooked; not on the theory; but on Icke!

edit on 29-12-2011 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Yeah I came across him back in 2002 on my search of the truth (to make sense of this crazy world) and came across one of his videos on youtube (or google video) which was made in the late mid 90's I think and was blown away. That was my first exposure to the whole elite -illuminati - compartmentalization-problem-reaction-solution thing. Everything after that started to make sense, and little by little I started peeling the layers of onion called world politics. Never turned back since then.

I have heard and read others speak about the same subject but for whatever reason I think David's articulation and presentation of it is easier to grasp.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Funny you are the one I was talking to in the last post...About Pork!
I ordered his book "human race get off your knees" have you read it?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You would think the protestors would want to know who they were really facing i.e ALIEN REPTILES

I mean if Icke has inside information on a bunch of shape shifting alien reptiles who have covertly assumed control of the earths government then you would think that could come in handy to the people on the ground protesting against them dont you think?. Id want to know that, theres me with my sign, facing off against the police, thinking ok, its the police, nothing to worry about, did this plenty of times before, this will no doubt turn out as it always does........WHAT WAS THAT??? DID YOU SEE THAT??? HE'S NO POLICE THATS A ****ING LIZARD WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! I could forsee thing quickly spiraling out of control. I mean come on David, any pointers?, whats there weak spots?, do they like the cold?, should i bring some LN2 with me?, even i know lizards dont like the cold, will that work though?, will they HAVE SHIELDS??? OH GOD NOT THE SHIELDS!

Or he could just admit he was wrong and move forward with his life. I kinda feel sorry for him, because YES I DID WATCH THE VIDEO and many others with David in his advancing years and he does seem to know whats going on in the world, he genuinely seems pretty clued up, which is even more frustrating that he played out all that shape shifting alien nonesense. Can never quite recover from something like that im affraid.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

No can't say that I have, it is by David? The last book that I fully read by him is "I am me, I am free" or something. Personally I think he shines when giving presentations. He has a good speech style, simplistic but with substance.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

Recover!!!!
The jokes on you!
He sells out on his speakings....by the way, they are 8 hours long...and $45 dollars in the US ....which means it is $5.00 a hour....great price to pay for a insight like he has....Stop dogging on his beliefs...You can't prove they do not exist

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

Again read my other post
. I think when it comes to that subject it was deliberate. Read between the lines, if you were someone trying to expose the world elite while getting into detail on the process, wouldn't it be wise to add some lunacy as to allow them something to say "he's a loon, look what he said..." instead of "we need shut this guy up and fast".

Or maybe he believed what he said, who knows. Doesn't matter to me because honestly when 95% of the stuff you say is spot on and 5% is off base, I like to take and concentrate on the 95%.

Another thing I like to add is that we don't know if the whole reptilian thing is true or not. Many people have crazy beliefs (like taking 2 of every animal and putting them on a large boat on sheep herder's salary, and apparent engineeristic (yeah not a word) insight :duh
no offense), so what makes one far fetched and the other not? I cannot prove it either way so it gets noted and put aside for stuff that can be proven. But that's just me.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Couldn't have said it better myself... He is so right on the money about so much...I don't let the lizzard thing chase me away....Yes that Book is by Icke...Have you ever seen him live?
edit on 29-12-2011 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

No I haven't but I'll look out for him, I would love to hear him speak and shake his hand. He's been pretty busy of late I am sure. The elite are sure providing CT's with tons of material.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

See the thing is though man, Chomsky is pretty damn well near spot on also. I remember reading Manufacturing Consent by him when I was a lot younger, that helped clue me up about the world a lot quicker than someone who is trying to convince me about shape shifting lizards. I guess instead of going to Uni to study history i could have just spent thousands of pounds on Icke learning me the "truth"....hmmmmm I wonder what the better option is.

As I said though, yeah, a lot of what he says in general adds up, but, it's pretty much common sense anyone with half a brain and a half a dozen MSM newspapers in front of them can suss out for themselves. He's very much a cut above that hucksters Alex Jones in so many ways, but still, you gotta watch, i'd much rather come to my own conclusions about things rather than listen to someone who is genuinely defrauding people out of there money taking advantage of there gullibility convincing them shape shifting aliens controls our planet. I mean honestly, what the hell?. You really have to question someones character after something like that.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I live in Ohio and he came to Cleveland...4 days before my birthday....I so wanted to go, but right now I am attending a fast-track program to receive my RN and studying would not allow it...but next time I'll be there...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Good luck on that, I wish you well in your new career. Hopefully you'll get to see him soon. Make sure you post pics and details

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

Noam Chomsky is another brilliant thinker and was respected for many years until he bluntly spoke his mind about 9/11 and the War on Terrorism. Now he's painted as another loon. Everyone is a loon in a world of insanity, because sanity in this world is madness. I rather speak the truth and be called crazy than to believe the status quo as being natural and sane which it isn't.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

I'm not dogging on you by saying this...On this site I often look how long someone has been a member of this site for credibility...Now back to Icke he has been saying these things for over 20 years...and has not changed his story...I think he believes in them...I have a hard time with the concept...but I would never listen to him again if he said he lied for sensationalism

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Yeah but Icke's version of the truth involves shape shifting aliens and money, know what im sayin?

I wonder why Chomsky doesnt spout the truth about Aliens, he could take Icke to the cleaners on an intellectual level, yet, not a peep about lizards from him.

Now, if its Ickes personal belief, hey fair enough, people believe in wackier things than that, you get these crazy cats called christians that believe eating the flesh and drinking the blood of a king zombie will bring them closer to Zeus or something.

I personaly would just rather he didnt try and profiteer from something like that, but then hey, Chomsky turns a buck or two aswell with his book sales, dont get me wrong. Up to you I guess but the vast majority of people out there, intellectuals in all seem to be of a consensus that, shape shifting aliens ruling our planet might just be a bit silly.

Anyway man, take it easy.

Meh its all good zbeliever man, I could point you to someone with 5,000 posts who based on there posts you basicaly woudnt want to be left in the same room as them for fear of your life, but heh, its all good man.

top topics

join