It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronny vs Obama could possibly be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Fox talks about this Ron Paul character , as to why he is doing so well and what it could mean for the nomination.

Ron Paul has not ruled out third party running for POTUS
"Ron Paul continues to be first , in alot of polls"

"The purest protest i can make , against the corruption in washinton d.c
edit on 28-12-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Oh man I never would have envisioned this. I thought the media was going to be successful in shutting the "crazy uncle" out but they have been forced to recognize! This is getting exciting!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Doug Wead ROCKS.

If only he could get Paul to take the debate coaching more...peaceably. I guess we're pretty much past that point for the time being, but it would still help. Wead's the same guy who prepped Dubya for his debates.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Typical Interview there From FOX Propaganda News . Questions Twisted on Foreign Policy and Now the Age Factor . Have you Noticed that FOX Never seems to Talk about Ron Paul's Ideas on Saving our Economy , Ending the Fed , Reducing Goverment Spending and Not Raising Taxes, Giving Back to Americans the RIGHT To Choose how they Want to Live their Lives Without Goverment Intervention , and Repealing the Draconian Patriot Act ? No , I haven't either............Sigh ......

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Yea he sure does rock . Love how he answered that little she devil lol.

Shes just doing her job , what the boss tells her . Bring down PAUL hes doing to well for our own goods

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Fox is known to be the most conservative MSM news. Hearing that kind of talk out of CNN would be terrific, since they seemed to have dished Dr. Paul the most dirt. Unless, it's posted here I won't know. No boob tube for me.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
Oh man I never would have envisioned this. I thought the media was going to be successful in shutting the "crazy uncle" out but they have been forced to recognize! This is getting exciting!!

Yeah, it look like people are waking up and not buying the "crazy uncle" image MSM has been painting of RP for years. My 93 year old mom is going to be eating crow - not her favorite dish. She watches Fox and calls Dr. Paul a "dreamer" like he is out of touch with reality.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
LOL I cant wait untill Ron Paul is declared President of the United States, reveals himself to be Satan and just nukes 99% of the planet from his bunker 100 miles under the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
LOL I cant wait untill Ron Paul is declared President of the United States, reveals himself to be Satan and just nukes 99% of the planet from his bunker 100 miles under the Pentagon.

on ats I'm never quite sure weather statements like these are people joking or being serious

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

I Think Ixtab is Seriously Joking..........

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab

lol i would shoot my self and say there is just nothing left for me and all hope is earsed

I am more afraid of him having an "accident" on the way to POTUS .

Guys like ron paul , i dunno how he got to live so long with such radical views . Once he is president , i don't want him to be another kennedy . But the people enjoying the gravey train can only go so long before they have enough and put two in Ronny.

Old guy but looks so healthy and happy , i hope im like that when at age. Wonder what his diet is.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Check out this clown and his 101 excuses .

lol

"protest candidate"

But of course ron paul ain't no wuss , lol

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't get why so many people jump on the "he's to old" bandwagon. Nowadays 76-77 just isn't that old, if he was 86 then I might worry.

He is very healthy, his parents both lived well into their 90's and were healthy until the end. We need to redirect discussions with friends and family away from such ephemeral issues as age and focus on the issues.

It was all Doug Wead could do a few times not to laugh out loud at that "interviewer".

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

"I don't get why so many people jump on the "he's to old" bandwagon. Nowadays 76-77 just isn't that old, if he was 86 then I might worry."

Its like kennedy and johnson . Many were worried about the vice ever becoming president , because they know of his slimy ways. He did not have many fans but got power eventually.

I would worry same with Paul , who ever his VP might be and what he "slips" in his drink one night at the white house,

i can see it now .

"Ron Paul has heart attack in his sleep"

The man is fragile at that age , his immune system is not what it used to be . Espically with C.i.A and there invisible weaponry .

Thats my concern with the mans age :/ nd the intentions of his VP and staff.

It would be so easy to rule out natural causes for an old man lol.

Whatever though ! For once i can say i am proud of a candidate who represents the people ! Ron Paul gave me hope in politics that has been darkned by corruption for a very long time. They can never take that away from he people. Because many more Ron Pauls will step up

Ron Paul i tip my hat to you!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

Look!! Ron is hosting a party for all congressman and senators who actually read the constitution!

Btw, Megan looks so much hotter when she's not in attack mode.
edit on 29-12-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

top topics

join