It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon., Draws a Line in the Sand and Calls For .......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

This is exactly the same thoughts that i have, just click on the link in the op and Anonymous' videos are smeared [red] everywhere [/red] on Youtube. If this online "group" is literally trying to rally the population to go against the government even with a peaceful protest i would think officials would step in. There are just to many facets to this situation to figure out and pin down exactly who is behind this campaign. But regardless in my eyes no matter who it is i see it as a form of manipulation.
edit on 28-12-2011 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by descendedstar

Exactly! Its almost as if the government is advertising them way too much imo! Maybe its just my great people and thought reading skills I get from my poker career, but I just dont understand how people do not see this as anything more than a front

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Ive said it before, and I will say it again, they are a FRONT!!!! PERIOD!!!! If you tube shuts down accounts at the governments will, WHY would they not take this garbage down? This "group" has not even stopped short as declaring war in a terroristic manner from day one. Notice, thay NEVER take down their youtube accounts. This is a governmental agency, be it CIA, Mossad, or whatever. This will give them all the reason they need to take down the internet. I still cant believe how people dont see this

I think you're right.

I was watching one of their videos the other day that has a whole heap of people in one scene wearing the mask and one by one they took the mask off.

I was thinking to myself, "how can a group remain 'anonymous' while recruiting so many people to make a video like this?"

I think they want people to join Anonymous so TPTB can create a database on future "troublemakers".

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
If you are under the name "Anon", "Anonymous", "Anonymoose" you are part of Anon, regardless of the "original Anon".

And then when one "member" decides to blow something up with a bomb, the entire group is labelled a terrorist organisation and the roundup begins.

Without a structured leadership (which that apparently do not have), something like that is inevitable.
edit on 28/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
MMmm - I'm still not totally convinced either way

And again I have to say that they make very valid points whoever they are.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by descendedstar

I just dont understand how people do not see this as anything more than a front

especially since it's fundamental ideals are based on a hollywood movie in the first place, that should say something.

i'm split, it can be a good tool for people who use it correctly, and a horrible veil for those who want to use it for their own agendas

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I think until it's confirmed with evidence either way - you suggestion is about the best we're going to get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join