It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story that everyone should read (very disturbing)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Recently i met up with an old friend from school to hang out. We hadn't seen each other in a while and I thought it would be fun if we went to club and danced a little bit. So i suggested the idea, but she said " I don't go to clubs anymore". This really surprised me, my friend had always been such an outgoing party person. So i asked "why not?" then she told the story of a girl she met(lets say her name is Gloria). This is the story:

Gloria, always went to nightclubs, she loved dancing and it was part of her weekly routine(Friday clubbing), but one night it was different, she met a guy. He was very smart, handsome, and charismatic. Gloria spent the night dancing with him. At some point that night they ended up making out. but then Gloria had to leave the club, (she had to get up early for work the next day, she worked on Saturday) they exchanged numbers to meet up again sometime in the future. That Saturday the guy Gloria had met the night before called and asked her to hang out at his house. Gloria told him that she was unable to because she was busy with work. A couple of days later Gloria developed a rash around her mouth. Scared that she might have contracted an STD she went to the doctors to figure out the cause of the rash. When the doctors came back with the results, They told her that the only way to receive a rash like that is if she had intimate contact with someone who eats people! Gloria Immediately called the cops and gave them the guys home address. The cops then told her that they already had the guy in custody for murder and cannibalism.

And that's the story that mind friend told me, i found it very disturbing and thought i would share it here on ATS.
What do you guys think about it?

edit on 28-12-2011 by shadow12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
eats people ?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

Well if it is true then there would be a police record. So ask your friend the city and time of the event. Give us the info and someone will look it up. Public record and all.

But stinks to high heaven of an urban legend.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by shadow12

Thats really extreme and hard to believe. you have any sources to back your story up?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
To me it sounds like an urban legend.

Though it's possible, I would say it is just one of those "stories" people pass around.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiddlyDeePotatoes
eats people ?

Fellatio.

link   
So? People are low in fat and high in protein(free-range ones)
Food is food.

link   
I think that would have made a great episode of the X-Files, although I wonder why the guy from the club wouldn't have the rash. Was it in her mouth or around it??

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Pretty sure you would have heard about this in the national news, its not every day a cannibal gets arrested, they would be finding bodies everywhere, plenty of cold/unsolved disappearances being closed off, great PR for the office that made the arrest.

The fact none of this has happened, well you know. Dont want to say you or your friend are making it up, but, you know.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Reminds me off a girl I worked with who was married to a mortician and she went to the Doc's with a rash down there and the Doc took swabs and while she was at work two coppers turned up and asked her to goto the station to answer some questions.
Turned out the rash was from bacteria only found on a dead human body, her husband had been having sex with dead people coming home and having sex with her....she got a divorce.
Sometimes we are so lucky that we didnt go home with a certain person, but we would never know..
Good post when did it happen btw? we could find the fella online.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12

And that's the story that mind friend told me, i found it very disturbing and thought i would share it here on ATS.
What do you guys think about it?

I think it's an absolutely ridiculous story and you're just insanely gullible for even considering it
I would be embarrassed if I'd made a thread asking such crap.

Unless this is a joke.... god I hope this is a joke.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
hmmm

www.snopes.com...

seems this guy really got around

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

No, i don't have any stories it was a story i heard

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

If it is an urban legend, I hadn't heard about it

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I find this story ridiculous - for one it would take more than a rash to diagnose the alteration in human blood that occurs within those who eat human meat.

This is more likely a rash from his designer stubble.

Does your friend usually dramatize things?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
well, your friend must be pulling your leg:

"A girl goes on vacation with some friends out of the country. Her and her friends are at a club one night, when she meets a handsome foreigner. After a few drinks and a little dancing, she ends up making out with the handsome foreigner. He tries to convince her to come home with him, but she refuses. She goes home a few days later and begins developing a rash around her mouth. She goes to the doctor, and the doctor starts acting really weird. After a lot of questioning about her recent activities, they finally tell her that the rash she has can only be contracted through the ingestion of human flesh or contact with someone with that rash. She tells the police about the handsome foreigner she kissed. The police begin doing some investigating and find that this man has been on a most-wanted list for some time. He’s a suspected serial killer and cannibal."

source: suddenlyalive.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sounds like your friend has created an elaborate hoax to cover up her STD.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just like the girl who banged a guy and got a rash on her fanchina that only dead people get, turned out her husband had a thing for banging corpses.

urban legend.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jahn369

ya maybe she knows that girl

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

lol thats funny

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>