It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK is exiting the EURO - has the penny dropped yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD
reply to post by Skydancer

Cameron wouldn't sign up to European treaty coming down the pipeline. Because the new regulations and laws been proposed by Europe and that treaty would've hurt the bankers,financers and gamblers of London. Cameron wasn't standing up to Europe here, his protecting the interests of the guys who caused the global crisis!!!!! Its a scam and shame on Cameron for doing this

Spot on IMHO.

Also of interest methinks was the re-assersion of Britain's close ties to the US the day after David Cameron said NO to Europe - by his foreign secretary William Hague.

Far bigger interests at stake that pifling Europe here boys and girls - The City of London is where the markets truly run free and Wall Street was NEVER going to allow The European Central Bank to start poking it's nose into what REALLY goes on in the square mile!

What did I hear the man say?....."Goldman Sachs rules the world!"

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
The UK out of Europe is the greatest thing for England and Great Britain as a whole and those who don't agree do not have a clue as to what they are speaking of.,

Pro England and Great Britain is about to be a new shining light.

We do not need the Germans, come on look at their history NAZIs, Germany is and always will be under Nazi rule. They will never really change and the French the most arrogant inferior nation who think big but are just a pest and nuisance to the world. They have held England / Great Britain back at every turn. Every time Britain wished to do something they shout "Eruo Law" at us.

England never liked the Germans or the French and let us now let it be heard.

From the view of the States, it's kind of funny to see when white people are racist against white people. Good grief, you all are the same 98% homosapien/2% Neanderthal blood line.

I think what it is you mean to preserve is your culture. It's a shame to see local cultures diluted and destroyed by new comers, regardless of culture.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

i dont think this is about race, i think the reference is that those foreign nationals that dont live here suck billions out of the UK to prop up germany and any of the failing euro states, those foreign nationals that do live and work in the UK are busy sending money out of the UK to foreign banks.

In one local hospital alone there is 78 different national identities, each and every one of them is sending money home to their families in foreign countries. The UK would not have debt if they could not send money out of the UK.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

also if im correct only 2% of the worlds population carry the Neanderthal genes and most of those genes are in Europe, particularly Belgium and Netherlands and some parts of france. It is often thought that we are 2% monkey DNA, but this also is not entirely true if your Rhesus negative which account for around 18% of the worlds population

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by Ixtab

LOL i'm a trader, so i do understand economics....

apparently you don't, since the euro is collapsing, and almost all the major banks in the world failed.

i said failed because they were bailed out. they should have left them to die so the people that mismanaged/defrauded the global economy can stand in the soup line with the people they stole from.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

your title is slightly misleading: the UK can't exit the Euro union (meaning the european countries that use the euro as a currency) as it isn't part of it

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Now being that the case and that Britain has always for hundreds of years had massive ethnic diversity on account of Africa, the West Indies, India [ remember the color pictures??] being part of our Empire, you are somehow suggesting people of a different national origin are the ones causing all the problems?, just all of sudden are they?, never been much of a problem in any of the hundreds of years before, but just quite recently its really just become apparent the blame lies squarely with them, not the banks no, but the immigrants. Is that it?
reply to post by Ixtab

what are you saying? that britians empire building was not an issue and should never of been an issue or that it is an issue?

if empire building and immigration of the british into other countries was a problem, how can you not see it as a problem if there is mass immigration into the U.K.?

it's the same thing just a reversal of roles.

to sum up what i think you are saying by using a different example, it would be like saying, that because my great great great great grandfather stole your great great great great grandfathers pocket watch, i have no right what so ever to be concerned or bothered or have the right to complain about anybody stealing from me.
infact i would deserve it because of the actions of my very distant ancestors. that is kind of what i think your saying but with a immigration theme rather than my stealing theme.
edit on 29-12-2011 by lifeform11 because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

98% homosapien/2% Neanderthal blood line

huh.....? joke?¿?¿?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The EU will not die when their goal is so clearly stated in the attached photo
www.certainsigns.com...

Everything is scripted, planned and being implemented. This "collapse" is only to force the rebuilding of The Tower of Babel symbolically. A more tightened, stronger and MORE politically/economically unified entity.

For those of you who do not understand the significance of the statement made in this poster, may you start with 1) looking at the inverted pentagrams as stars
2) and the message "Many Tongues One Voice"
3) Babel = (Babylon) and babal ("confuse").
4) Book of Revelation, Babylon epitomizes mankind's final organized rebellion against the
sovereignty of God and is utterly destroyed.

God destroyed the first Tower of Babel and separated mankind by nations and language. "Multiculturalism" is a term indoctrinated into our society in order to realise the goals of Satan, or "tptb" as non believers prefer. The "Open Borders" policy of all the Western nations (e.g. White and predominantly Christian) countries are only serving two purposes: to divide and conquer from within and to allow leaders to JUSTIFY the changing of customs and morals within those countries. The term "racism" can then be used to silence anybody who disagrees with their culture being FORCEABLY CHANGED, as quite clearly demonstrated in posts of this thread already.

I'll give one example which may seem insignificant to non-Christians, but as it's one that I am currently looking into... 70% of meat in the UK supermarkets is now Halal slaughtered. So what? Apart from humane treatment, this meat is blessed by a Muslim to their god Allah as the greatest at the time of slaughter. Why? Less than 5% of the UK population is Muslim. It is because Christians should not eat meat sacrificed to false gods. Our slaughter houses are being consolidated and sold to firms which bring in Halal slaughter. This is happening in every Western country which has a predominance of Christians. This is a change to the morals and customs. In the process, the UK has transferred thousands of jobs to foreign nationals who have been allowed to come here to fill these jobs which now MUST BE filled by a Muslim.

The UK Is right where the powers have dictated. In the EU but not in the currency. The entire situation is one master script.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD
reply to post by Skydancer

Cameron wouldn't sign up to European treaty coming down the pipeline. Because the new regulations and laws been proposed by Europe and that treaty would've hurt the bankers,financers and gamblers of London. Cameron wasn't standing up to Europe here, his protecting the interests of the guys who caused the global crisis!!!!! Its a scam and sham on Cameron for doing this.
edit on 28-12-2011 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

Well said unfortunately the tabloid reading "British Empire" attitudes prevalent in Britain today can't see that. They have been brainwashed into thinking Europe is bad going alone is good.

Even the likes of China, Brazil, India, Russia etc are making economic alliances meanwhile we wish to break with one of the richest. How freaking dumb do we have to be.

Prediction : two years from now Europe will be stable, the Euro will be stable and the UK will be in a depression. Hurrah for us get flag waving!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The EU will not die when their goal is so clearly stated in the attached photo
www.certainsigns.com...

Everything is scripted, planned and being implemented. This "collapse" is only to force the rebuilding of The Tower of Babel symbolically. A more tightened, stronger and MORE politically/economically unified entity.

Exactly. Folks need to understand that a long term break up of Europe is not on the cards. All we are seeing now is a bit of play acting, a bit of shuffling. The masterplan is for a political union which the UK WILL be part of.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I wonder if the UK is going to try and rebuild their Empire. Either way if EU nations start to leave NATO and if they build a few EU military bases in Ireland... I would hate to be living in a British city if the British tried to steal EU members money(which freezing their accounts is basically doing).
edit on 1-1-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join