It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insomnia + Great Full Length UFO Documentaries=This.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
thanks for the vids

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
No intelligent person DENIES that UFOs exist. I mean, the problem is not "Unidentified Flying Objects," which can be anything, right.

The problem with the UFO community is that they immediately LEAP to the conclusion that UFOs are extraterrestrial spacecraft with absolutely NO evidence to support it.

It's, like, "I just saw something I've never seen in the sky before, and I can't identify it! Therefore, EXTRATERRESTRIAL!"

That's crazy. And then I see all these Ancient Alien and UFO Hunter documentaries, with declared "scientists" jumping STRAIGHT to the extraterrestrial conclusion.

I mean, realistically, there is NO evidence ANYWHERE that UFOs originate beyond the Earth. Even the kookiest Alien encounters feature aliens that are straight out of Star Trek, right? Humanoids, with articulated arms, legs, fingers, toes, seemingly PERFECTLY EVOLVED for walking around on Earth, breathing our air at the same gas mixture and atmospheric pressure. Do you realize how impossibly slim are the odds that an "alien species" could survive on this planet?

Even the Reptoid stories describe creatures that apparently EVOLVED on Earth.

But, I mean, it's not just the UFO documentaries that throw common sense and logic to the wind... I've seen the same thing, the same sensationalism, the same STUPIDITY in the so-called "scientific" documentaries addressing the Big Bang and Black Holes and Magnetars and Quasars and all SORTS of theoretical nonsense presented as FACT.

It's NOT fact... Astronomy is a MASSIVE edifice of theory. It's not even USEFUL theory, it's just speculative nonsense. Astronomers are the first to tell you, they wake up in a new world every day, because their theories get TRASHED with such regularity.

It's not only the FACT that most of what is presented as Science is pop-theory, it's the FACT that these "scientific documentaries" attempt to frighten the bejeezus out of viewers with nonsense... For example, my concerned 15-year-old nephew asked me the other day if I thought the human race would escape the Earth before the Sun turned into a red giant 5 billion years from now.

I was stunned into silence. THIS is what "scientific documentaries" are teaching kids today.

My answer was, "Son, the human race will evolve into an entirely different species, IF we don't kill ourselves in the next one million years. No, no human being is EVER going to see the end of the Solar System. No human being will EVER prove the existence of Black Holes or Magnetars or Quasars or the Big Bang, okay? Because we evolve too quickly, we adapt too quickly. If we survive the next million years, we won't BE Human Beings."

I mean, you do get that all these factual documentaries are pure bunk, right? They're not designed to enlighten you, they're designed to make you mindlessly follow the theorists — who have NO IDEA of where they're going. They're just making money off of bogus videos and bogus literature.

And, of course, I can't sign off without mentioning the various Biblical Archaeology documentaries... With very, very few exceptions, the Biblical Archaeology documentaries are produced by the same people who produce Ancient Aliens and Deep Space Marvels, okay?

They're produced with VERY LITTLE attention to Biblical detail, if you've ever watched these things. It's all prose and some atheist video-editor patching together brief clips of bad interviews with "Biblical Scholars," attempting to scientifically explain why the Bible is bunk.

Yet Science, which is based on MOUNTAINS of theory, is as much a religion as anything they attempt (and fail) to debunk.

edit on 28-12-2011 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
thanks for taking the time to post this -

some great videos on that list, including one or two that i have yet to watch - very cool

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Some of these I have not actually seen

And I thought I seen em all, thanks for the heads up. I will have to book mark these when i have some free time during my Holiday Vacation. Many hours of UFO documentary to see yet my favorite subject.

Kudos

edit on 28-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

Do you realize how impossibly slim are the odds that an "alien species" could survive on this planet?

No not really we have recently found a butload of earth like planets relatively near by. It is also prominent in ancient cultures with the ancient astronaut theory that these beings wore some kind of space suits with breathing apparatus. The flatwoods monster case is a good example of what might be some type of being that may originate from a gas planet or methane based life form. But what do we really know? Could be beings from an alternate universe/dimension or even from inside this planet. Could be evolved mutated humanoid time travelers from this very planets dark future.

But I am with you there when you say people automatically jump to the conclusion of Alien hypothesis. I have been researching decades and witnessed UFO's first hand and still have no idea what these things are. One must remain critical and neutral to popular belief if you really want to seek truth. The lunatic fringe has always been a problem coupled with new age religions "raliens" and "heavens gate" cults and hoaxers to boot. That has always undermined progress in these circles. But there is something going on and I have my theories but they are just that.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I absolutely LOVE documentaries! This will keep me up for this week, I sort of hate you now OP lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MileHighClubber
I absolutely LOVE documentaries! This will keep me up for this week, I sort of hate you now OP lol.

Haha! I know what you mean! It's over a day's worth of full length docs!
Have a good time watching!

PS: I want to believe.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
this is a good collection although i haven't seen all of those yet.

I want to add a personal recommendation of mine, the recent docu on the history channel
"Secret Access - UFOs on the Record"

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
=/ its 1:10 am and now I'm wishing I had come to this site earlier. =/ looks like its going to be at least another hour and a half before I get to catch some z's. Good collection.

uck! won't be watching the ancient aliens ones though. those guys are nut cases. (sorry they could be proven 100% correct tomorrow and i'd still consider them to be crazy lame brains for some of the junk they claim.)

edit on 29-12-2011 by Chargeit because: had to add that 2nd part once I realized he put up a few Ancient Aliens episode =/

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I hope I am not repeating something that was already posted in this thread, but I didn't see this docu mentioned

Its called Abducted; different then the other abduction one mentioned that also includes John Mack

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Thank you for pointing out these documentaries, there is plenty of great information to be learned here.
It confounds me that seemingly intelligent people can refute all the evidence to support the theory of extra-terrestrial life. It requires an ignorance to the sheer vastness of official reports we have within our reach describing crafts performing 'impossible maneuvers' and other such things of that nature. Besides all the government officials who have become whistle-blowers to the whole outfit. And it also requires an ignorance to the ancient history that is abounds with tales of alien visitors, and the influences thereof...

Despicable.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
No not really we have recently found a butload of earth like planets relatively near by. It is also prominent in ancient cultures with the ancient astronaut theory that these beings wore some kind of space suits with breathing apparatus.

Hey... Let's set up a scenario here. Let's say over there, on the other side of the ocean, there are some people that we want to go meet.

FIRST ENCOUNTER: Everybody dies. Why? Disease! No immunity to diseases SHARED by humans.

THAT is why the Meso-American traditions are full of headdresses and kachina helmets. They were protecting themselves and the tribes from communicable disease.

So they weren't wearing SPACE helmets, they were wearing biologic/hazardous material suits to prevent the spread of disease.
edit on 29-12-2011 by ZeskoWhirligan because: Decided to say something else

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

I am sure you have been Santa Clause to alot of folk out there. Good on you for taking the time. I hope something wonderfull happens in your life. Keep going.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

wow
Thank's chanel, it was very kind of you to set this list of youtube videos (:
I will take a look

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You missed one out!

edit on 29-12-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Thanks for posting those vids
First there was Skyrim, then a #load of vids to watch, this is not good for my relationship
S&F!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Starred and flagged.

Thank you Chanel for taking the time to do this for the community

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My browser crashed 3 times trying to load this thread. It's a conspiracy.

If you excuse me, now I am going to smash my laptop against the wall and then light it on fire. Next message will be out of the library.
edit on 29-12-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nice collection.

Oh... and, nice avatar - S & F for that, alone.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by titzycronulla
reply to post by chanel

I am sure you have been Santa Clause to alot of folk out there. Good on you for taking the time. I hope something wonderfull happens in your life. Keep going.

Santa Clause, haha, good one. Thank you for the compliment. I hope something wonderful happens to you, too! I didn't expect this thread to become so popular! I plan to create more documentary threads in the future for other subjects.
edit on 29-12-2011 by chanel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join