It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(RT) Gerald Celente rant :caught in mf global mire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Outspoken trends researcher Gerald Celente had his etf accounts emptied under the mf global banruptcy
what a nightmare!

"what are you talking about: I've got plenty of money in my account?"

"No sir; you don't"

edit on 27-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

I have always liked Celente.He of all people should know better than playing futures.This goes against everything he preaches.Can't believe he is that foolish,has left me suprised and dissapointed.He can only blame himself for being out played.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Doesn't matter who transferred money out of your account; hackers, russian mob, guys in business suits, or a guy with a mafia sounding last name. Doesn't matter if the money is a result of; hard work, lottery winnings, gambling, or futures trading.

It's still theft.

Tony Soprano would have no trouble finding true justice. And he wouldn't bother with the corrupt justice system.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

For a Guy who Claims to be Soooo Savy about The Markets and the Economy , you would Think he would be Smart enough to Put MOST of his Assets in the Safest Place on Earth , his Mattress .......Come on Gerald !....Tsk, Tsk.......

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
YOU know I have to agree; I was shocked Celente had so much money in intangibles(the market) as much as he rants against the "white shoe boys".
A bit of hypocrisy there Gerald?Just goes to destroy my faith in people a little bit further... I liked Celente and his message;

edit on 28-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
A suggestion to Celente :hire a few ex-special forces or Spetsnaz and send them after corzine and other banksters.

That would be pay back baby!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
the farmers use the futures market also....

so, I guess we can blame them when there's less in the store also???

top topics

join