It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask the Government anything what would it be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day, and wondered what everyone else would want to know.
If members of the Government had to tell the truth for one day what question would you ask them and why?
What do you think would be the answer and what would you like the answer to be?
Think this could be quite an interesting topic.
Would love to hear everyone elses questions.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
why they bit.ch like pu.ssys

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Why do they hate free people so much?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would ask why try and fool the entire world just to control the oil?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I would ask them all to RESIGN so that we can start over with a group of people who are not bought and paid for by corporations.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When does there game end and who is the likely winner

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by avvie
I was thinking about this the other day, and wondered what everyone else would want to know.
If members of the Government had to tell the truth for one day what question would you ask them and why?
What do you think would be the answer and what would you like the answer to be?
Think this could be quite an interesting topic.
Would love to hear everyone elses questions.

very easy...the us government SHOULD GO BACK to providing Services to the american people...excellent service

from USPS to changing tax code, etc

instead, the last 10 years they have LOOKED FOR>..and implemented...and continue to....create more ways to CONTROL US

there used to be a time people like the government...that was before the endless control matrix they have given us

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i would ask about 9-11-2011

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why are the taxes so high for the poor when the wealthy pay next to nothing?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Can soul material be captured and reused for stargates or other energy needing soul devices?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I would ask,

"Who is really in charge?"

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That's the problem my friend. You are going to the government to ask. Can't you see your chains?

I do not go to the government to ask anything.

I go to make demands.

Here is mine.

Let my people GO!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Are you hiring?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I would ask them what is going on with the laws that they are passing like the NDAA and all of the FEMA crap going down. Are they planning to implement martial law or are they preparing for 2012 or another disaster that they have inside info on?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Is it fun with so much power? and how much more power do you intend to take?

bastards..

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

My question would be " How do me and my family get on the other side of the fence to live with the HAVES and away from the HAVE NOTS"
intersting post..Thanks
edit on 27-12-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
an orgy sahra palin invited

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I would ask to be left alone.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Why did you create a disease to control population growth? Please see House of Numbers.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
"Can you possibly give me a much bigger handout so that I never need to worry about feeding myself or paying bills ever again and live comfortably enough to spend the rest of my days building and operating a recording studio and record label/publishing arm plus website to help young unsigned rock bands catch a break and reach a wider audience than the local clubs?"

The likely answer would be:

"First of all, no, we've never heard of bands like Metallica or Strapping Young Lad so no dice because unless they're grime artists, manufactured girl/boy groups or pop music like Coldplay, U2 and Arctic Monkeys then sorry, we don't like rock music.

Also, tough break, trying Jobseeker's Allowance. Oh, you were on that since your last employer fired you for having time off due to a cancer scare and the return of your severe depression several years ago? And you say the benefit is too small to live on, you're below the poverty line, there are no jobs at all let alone ones you're skilled at and our advisors and DWP offices haven't done a thing to help you? Hmm....we'll look into it."

And then they never will.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join