It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Vid* How Iowa GOP Insiders committed Vote Fraud & how to Prevent it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm sure everybody has heard of cases of vote fraud but here is another peculiar case of vote fraud that might or might not have prevented Pat Buchanan from being president in 1996.

edit on 12/26/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Summary for those who don't have 20min right now

Watch the Vote 2012 has one mission:

To ensure that the votes cast for each and every candidate in the 2012 Republican Presidential Primary election are fairly and accurately counted.

Our efforts in 2012 are primarily focused on the Iowa Caucus precinct gatherings, as Iowa is the only state in the Union where 100% of the vote count can be accurately and independently verified by citizen activists.

The Iowa Caucuses are scheduled to take place on January 3rd, 2012.

There are 1784 precinct meetings in Iowa where paper ballots will be hand-counted on election night, and vote counts openly announced.

It is the mission of Watch the Vote 2012 to have a citizen activist present at each one of the 1784 precinct meetings to video-record the announcement of each Republican candidate's vote count totals.

All 1784 precinct videos will then be posted to this site to ensure the most open and transparent vote counting possible!

(The videos must also be cc'ed to [email protected], c/o Jim Condit, Jr., who has spearheaded this effort over many years)

This effort in Iowa is one of the first steps towards a revolution in the way Americans experience their democratic/republican electoral process, and will become a springboard for open and transparent elections across the nation...

And it all starts in Iowa on the 3rd of January, 2012!

taken from their FB page

Everyone can get active, and it doesn't require much effort

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, elPresidente......I'm sure we're all concerned about voting fraud this time around. I've mentioned before in other threads how California, at least in my county, is really pushing people to sign up for this vote-by-mail thing. I think that opens up far more possibility for voting fraud than ever before and suspect that is why it is being promoted so heavily. My thoughts are that we should all go in person to the voting booths and not entertain this lazy method of voting. People like the convenience, but that could easily backfire...and this is too important. I'm going to be working at one of the polling places in my area on election day. It's easy and it's a great way to meet people in your community. I've done it before in past elections and highly recommend it to others.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We cannot afford the polls to be rigged on this election. The whole country depends on this election. Either America goes down the drain (with a typical scum politician getting in) or the country turning around (Ron Paul getting in)

We really need to make sure there isnt any 'funny business' going on at the polls for this election.

How can this be done? Anyone know?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Thanks for this thread. I will be at the caucus on the 3rd and this information will come in very handy. They are now on the news telling voters when they go vote uncommitted. Apparently they think RP probably has the vote necessary and are misleading the voters.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think if Ron Paul wins one or two states early on, there's going to be major panic by the establishment that they will try to conceal....hiding behind a more intense propaganda war than we've ever seen. If Ron Paul does not get the nomination and there is clear evidence of voting fraud behind it, the REVOLUTION will arrive faster than anyone can shake a stick at it.

Americans are waking up to this sham of a system.

Whoa be to those who use trickery and deceit......

LET THE GAMES BEGIN......

RON PAUL 2012!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
^^^ completely agreed

Vote fraud must be stopped, the only people that condone it are the people with MOST to lose at the top of the political food chain.

top topics

join