It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Paul aide offers odd defense of ex-boss's tolerance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I don't care if he's a truther or an isolationist but the Hitler thing is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Usually, when someone invokes Godwin's Law, it's the very last act of desperation on their part.

Or it could all coincide perfectly with a White Supremacist's views.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by hapablab

Don't be so rude next time and I might just get your poor example of sarcasm.

You are aware that sarcasm does not translate well online?

It wasn't rude, it was funny, why don't you ask your gay friend if he thought it was funny, I bet he would say "girl I think its hilarious, "two snaps up with a twist and a kiss" and take a swig of his pink martini and pet his poodle, cause that's what all gay people say and do.

I bet you are a fun person.

personality and sarcasm can be a packaged deal, get one and you get the other. so that may just be your problem.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Who would put a grand piano in a bathroom

Diddy has a grand piano in his bathroom.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you just call me a white supremacist?

Feel free to clarify this.

I see you posting all kinds of garbage about RP but I haven't seen enough credible arguments against him. I most certainly don't want him slashing-and-burning every federal program under the sun or calling for the re-segregation of schools (which is a step backward, not forward).

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Why are people so quick to judge others on here?

Let's focus on the topic, shall we?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Who would put a grand piano in a bathroom

Diddy has a grand piano in his bathroom.

lol, ok you got me there, and also Liberace had one to in his bathroom too, one of those guys is gay.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you just call me a white supremacist?

Feel free to clarify this.

Not sure, did you write racist Newsletters, edit the publication or employ a third party to do so on your behalf in your Name?
Do you have a former aid that testifies you want the abolition of the state of Israel? Those may be considered by some to be White Supremicist views.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready, in general, I don't have a lot in common with gay men, especially the feminine type.
edit on 26-12-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Well we have something in common..

I personally do not *hang* with homosexuals
so I can not fault Paul on it...

BIRDS of a feather flock together..

just saaaaayin
edit on 26-12-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by getreadyalready, in general, I don't have a lot in common with gay men, especially the feminine type.
edit on 26-12-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Well we have something in common..

I personally do not *hang* with homosexuals
so I can not fault Paul on it...

BIRDS of a feather flock together..

just saaaaayin

So when it comes to homophobia it's cool if Ron Paul does it but for the rest of the country it is politically incorrect for over the last two decades?

Ron Paul is a Superhero, able to transend socialogical norms.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I never put down homophobes!!!

Have you seen my posts??

I do not care if it was Ron Paul or Obama
I would not fault them for not wanting to use a
gay mans bath..

www.abovetopsecret.com... Disgusting Transgender boy attempts to join Girl Scouts

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I hear RON PAUL never goes into a womans restroom!

HE IS A MISOGYNIST!!!!!

edit on 26-12-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I see.

I want more proof though. This just isn't enough. Then again, Paul's voting record and his stance on political issues should take more relevancy over his personal views on certain things.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Maybe there is pictures of Boy George, and George Michael in front of the urine trough?
Curious is this another attempt to discredit Ron Paul because he won't use gay restrooms? Totally absurd, I guess this is the best people can come up with now days.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

According to Eric Dondero, who was Mr. Paul's senior congressional aide from 1997 to 2003 and worked on some earlier Paul campaigns, the Texas congressman is not anti-Jewish or anti-gay — he just supports Israel's abolition and won't use a gay man's bathroom.

What kind of crap is that....

Paul has said it many times. He doesn't want to give foreign aid to ANYBODY and doesn't want to make wars using American money and American lives for Israel. Israel is not a US state, nor it should be. Paul doesn't want America to be Israel's puppet. If that makes him ``anti-Israel`` then so be it. And he doesn't support Israel abolition. He wants Israel to take care of it's own. Which they can do easily. And even if the US government stops giving money to Israel, private American citizens can give money to Israel on their own if they want to.

As for gay rights, he supports states to decide on their own, or better yet, would like the government to be out of marriage altogether... this is hardly being anti-gay...

He isn't gay, nor doesn't care what you do in your private life, it's your own business. That's why he's for decriminalization of all drugs. What you do to your own body or in your bedroom is your choice. That's the libertarian view, that's his view. Simple as that. That's what he's being saying in the several books he wrote too and his voting record.

That ``former aide`` is a liar liar pants on fire.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I gotta agree here.

I don't want my tax money being sent to Israel so they can buy missiles to lob at Palestinians whenever they lob rocks at Israel tanks, etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here is the mother source

Wait ! Dondero worked for 12 years to spread Paul's political agenda knowing all this !

Why haven't Dondero resigned then ?
He was fired.

Did he work for Paul only for the money against his own beliefs ?
I don't put any trust on someone as easily corruptible

The amount of garbage politics will break records this year in the USA and we are still 10 months from Election Day

edit on 26-12-2011 by Manouche because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Mate what crap are you trying to spew here it could refer to a lot of things how about how america always has to go to their aid when they don't need it. Maybe he wants to abolish America from Israel because America always wants to help them so really who cares about that topic.

Now on the note of gay bathrooms maybe holes in the walls where people wait for certain things to pop through or spy on people doing their business would scare most men off so once again nothing there keep trying you might find something but doubt it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So far we can gather from responses here that,

1) It's ok and actually funny if Ron Paul is homophobic, never mind if it is true or not

2) He has the anti-Israeli lobby locked down for votes, dismissing whether it's true he is for the abolition of the Jewish State.

Who needs critical thinking when it comes to Ron Paul?

Just taking away US dollars from Isreal will not wipe them from the map ie abollish them. A war would be needed, but who cares if Ron Paul always said he was against all wars. If the allegations are true who cares that his wish to abolish the Jewish State involves war and bloodshed. He's Ron Paul and all that matters here is he gets elected.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
anti paulites/corporatists/war-mongers are trying REALLY REALLY hard to make a mountain out of a bump on an atom when other politicians have mountains the size of Mt. McKinley.

edit on 26-12-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Obama smoke cigarettes... so all his supporters obviously smoke cigarettes!

Big Bill Clinton railed lines of white powder... so everyone that liked Clinton is obviously a drug addict!

William Taft couldn't fit into the standard sized bath tub... so everyone who liked him couldn't either?

The examples go on and on. A person's personal preferences are his alone.
Even if this did happen (giving a HUGE benefit of the doubt here), I don't hear him asking others to do so as well. So why crucify the man?

OP, although I love SPAM, does that mean you should too?
Jeebus please. Next....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join