It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Paul aide offers odd defense of ex-boss's tolerance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Oh

my

GOD.

Really, who is paying you?

This is all you do on here.

Thread after thread opened up by the same person, each with weak arguments about how RP is a closet racist.

GO

edit on 27-12-2011 by dannotz because: add

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I can't believe this thread doesn't have more flags!

btw...
Back in 2007, Dondero had this to say about Paul-
"I am this morning, declaring my candidacy for Congress in the GOP primaries against Ron Paul. If he does not resign his seat, and if another Republican candidate does not declare against him, I will run a balls-to-the-wall campaign for Congress in Texas CD 14.I am the guy that got Ron Paul elected to Congress in 1996. I can and will defeat him in 2008."

Article in REASON Magazine from 2007:
Blowback, Texas-Style-Hit & Run: REASON MAGAZINE

*Dondero's post to The American Spectator is reprinted below, verbatim:
Eric Dondero| 12.18.11 @ 8:24AM
Lew Rockwell and Jeff Tucker wrote the Newsletters (with major input from Murray Rothbard and Marc Thornton). Jean McCiver edited them for clarity and grammar out of the Houston office on Nasa Blvd. Ron was merely a figurhead.
But he did read them, every line of them, off his fax machine at his Clute office before they were published. He would typically sign them at the bottom of the last page giving his okay, and re-fax them to Jean to go to the printer.
Eric Dondero, Personal Asst./Travel Aide
Ron Paul, Libertarian for President, 1987/88
Crdtr. Ron Paul for President Exploratory Comm. 1991
Campaign Coordinator, Ron Paul for Congress, 1995/96
Senior Aide, US Cong. Ron Paul, 1997-2003
The American Spectator: BLOG: Ex-Ron Paul Aide Disputes Paul on Newsletters

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg

Because its a load of absolute nonsense that doesn't prove a damn thing and is only put here for the purposes of trying to sway any idiots who might believe it away from the only man who has a hope in hell of saving your sinking country and this god-forsaken planet?

Nah, couldn't be that at all.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
So now let's see what that person Dondero has written in the past on his own blog...

Where were you when Sarah Palin decided not to run?

G-d bless her and we thank her for all she has given. My heart sank a bit.

Mixed feelings. She was my alpha choice candidate.

For me, it’s Cain now, baby. Go Herman Go! Top gear, full thrust.

The guy loved Palin and Herman Cain... what a hack.

wow! This is huge.
If tinfoilhat is right about affiliations and it being representative of who you are then knowing that Sarah Palin is a protege of Henry Kissinger, Tinfoilhat is a warmonguering mass murderer and Also since it is inferred that Herman Cain is a contemporary and fellow restarateur of Larry King of the boys town pedophilia scandals we can assume that this crazy nut tinfoil character is tied in directly to mass murder and genocide as well as pedophilia in his obvious coverup of these horrific crimes against humanity. By supporting Kissinger and the Franklin pedophile coverup of using little boys from the BoysTown scandals I have to wonder how this tinfoilaht character can dare to come out in public let alone brag about his affiliations to these horrible acts against mankind and the perps that abused the victims of pedophiles in the republican establishment.
This would explain why he cannot and will not come out with who he endorses in the repugs primaries.

Anyone who is openly in support of Kissinger and the Franklin BoysTown coverup, as the OP is should be openly discredited ASAP before he can do more harm to peace loving people and the victims of sociopathic pedophiles.

Shame on you OP, shame on you!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg

Because its a load of absolute nonsense that doesn't prove a damn thing and is only put here for the purposes of trying to sway any idiots who might believe it away from the only man who has a hope in hell of saving your sinking country and this god-forsaken planet?

Nah, couldn't be that at all.

It's because there are only a few people that come out to support those that endorse candidates who adhere to genocide and sociopathic pedohilia. You have to be brave like the OP.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Aids in 1988, a Scientific Perspective

It isn't that Paul was a good or bad doctor, it was just the fact that AIDS research was only 5 years old, and it was an entirely new genre of viruses, the "retrovirus." Humans had only recently been discovered to even be susceptible to such a virus, and little to nothing was known about it.

Plus, there is always the possibility that Ron Paul just had an irritable bowel that day, and he didn't want to blow up someone's toilet.
I have often excused myself from people's homes when I felt an industrial sized movement coming on. Nothing worse than a loud, stinky BM, followed by 20 minutes of plunging a stranger's toilet.
edit on 27-12-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a few things
Firstly this former staffer says RP's stance on foreign policy is lunacy
Then why did he support him in the first place when RP's message never ever changed?

Secondly OP what kind of thought process do you use?

Who to Vote For?

Man Who will use gay's guys toilet or man whom I don't know if he will or not despite this having nothing to do with being POTUS

the amount of reality TV some people must be watching...........

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Very good points. My take was that he was just trying to avoid a fellow politician who got busted in a men's toilet at an airport. I'm sure everyone remembers the guy. Larry Craig. He claimed he just had a "wide stance". Mmhmm!

edit on 27/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Fixed pic

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

If he didn't say he wouldn't use a gay mans bathroom, maybe I would buy that he was just being curteous.

But that isn't the case...he simply didn't want to use the bathroom because it was a gay mans bathroom. People can try to make all the excuses in the world for that...but the fact remains that was his stated reason.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If what the former aide stated is true...and Dr. Paul requested to use a public/fast food restroom in San Fransisco in 1988, then I find it difficult to believe that it was motivated by homophobia. Gay people use fast food restrooms all the time and the cleaning detail in those restrooms can be questionable at best. Isn't requesting to leave a gay man's home in order to use a public restroom in SF in 1988 a little strange especially if he was a homophobe?

Which leads us to spend time speculating about the motivation behind that decision (if it's true), which is an unknown. In the crazy world of politics, it could have been because of anything.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
TinfoilTP has been shown countless times to be a troll. DONT FEED THE TROLL ANYMORE!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join