It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want To understand what is really going on in the Global Finance markets read ( Aftershock 2011 )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You can get this book for free online from the authors I did.
Here Is the Review of the book aftershock review
These three guys predicted the 2008 meltdown in 2005 and got laugh at by everyone this new book no one is laughing at these guys predict another bigger badder meltdown between 2013- 2014 we are talking stocks going down by 80 to 90 & from current levels.

It Will open your mind and is written in layman terms.
Found a link from amazon with video should give you and Idea Aftershock vidoe link

If any thing it will prepare you for a brand new world
No Doomsday just harsh time ahead.
Peace & Hope
SM
edit on 26-12-2011 by smokingman2006 because: added link

edit on 26-12-2011 by smokingman2006 because: Added review NY Times

edit on 26-12-2011 by smokingman2006 because: link not working

edit on 26-12-2011 by smokingman2006 because: Link

edit on 26-12-2011 by smokingman2006 because: link error

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You will do, thx
edit on 26-12-2011 by Spacelord because: im dumb

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
How 'bout some quotes and analysis ?

You have our attention.

Or even a link.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
got a link for the FREE download ? I can only find links that want me to join something and or give my bank details ?!
Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KAIARAHI

Guys I got it from Maxnews link I live in France so I had to pay freight which was 5 US dollars and subscribe to maxnews and franklin report free for two month I cancel after two month and was only ever debit 5 US dollars from my Credit card.
Will try an find quotes from the book

Peace & health
SM

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

added a link on OP just scroll down to the video

Cheers
SM

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KAIARAHI

Check the first link on my OP will give you an idea

Peace & hope
SM

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by xuenchen

added a link on OP just scroll down to the video

Cheers
SM

WHAT !!!!

the video want money !!!!

who do you think you are? don't you know who I am ?

are you a hungry muney munger ????

What the [snip] are you trying to pull ??????

Cheers alright......

QUOTES please, discussion please.

You pay, then we talk....how's THAT ???

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The OP's Original website link...a blog...duh

At $14 Trillion debt (time this book was written Spring 2010) our debt was 7 times our Government’s income taxes of approximately $2 Trillion. By January 2013, with projected $16 Trillion debt, our debt will be 8 times our Government income taxes. Will you get a loan if your debt exceeds your annual earning potential by 8:1? Investors will not with combination of such a high debt level and inflation at 10% and rising. We also have no plan to pay off our debt. This is incredible. At $15 Trillion debt (Nov 2011) with an annual payment of $500 Billion it would take 30 years to pay off our debt – IF we do not borrow more, but we do to tune of $1.5 Trillion per year. 30 years is not an aggressive payment schedule. Still, to make these payments we’d have to eliminate our annual deficit of $1.5 Trillion. So we would need $500 Billion + $1.5 Trillion or $2 Trillion in total in taxes to start the 30 year plan. With US annually bringing in only about $2 Trillion in Treasury revenue ($900 Billion income taxes, $1.1 Social Security and other), we would need to increase taxes by 100% or income taxes by 200% thus beginning slow road to pay off our debt. Rising inflation and thus interest rates would make this much more difficult and expensive. Conclusion: our debt is now ‘TOXIC’.

The solution.. and I love this part especially how it sounds close to Ron Pauls proposition.. He sounds like a Ron Paul Supporter.

Potential solution: Across the board (thus fairly) cut 30% of our federal budget (it has grown 28% since 2008). This will save $1.14 Trillion. Then implement the revenue neutral and progressive Fair Tax, essentially tax reform largely based on taxing consumption of new products and services with prebates to low income). The Fair Tax will eliminate the IRS and $430 Billion in annual compliance costs. Add $340 Billion to $1.14 Trillion. At $1.48 Trillion we are close to the $1.5 Trillion annual debt.

edit on 26-12-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

that the problem once the debt gets to big it becomes a house of cards and the debt & dollars bubble burst end game

peace& hope
SM

top topics

join