It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The internet whistleblower/disclosure movement is b.s - PROOF!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Okay what do all these people have in common

david wilcox
prophet yahweh
blossom goodchild
colleen thomas
alex collier

(the list goes on)

Two things actually:
a/ Theyve all made claims about disclosure or contact which never came true.
b/ Not one of them presented or even presents today a shred of evidence

The statement i made in my title can be prooved again and again

---------------------------------

2005 - 2007 yahweh was all over the news as the `first person` to call down a ufo on the news.. meh no need for me to remind you all that stuff, anyway he then claimed in 2008 a spaceship would land for obama

(obviously nothing happened. he then changed the dates a few times and then in 2009 disapeared and hasnt been seen since)

-------------------------------

Dear blossom goodchild appears and the world goes crazy talking about ufo disclosure 14th october 2008 that spaceships will land

Obviously this DIDNT happen. im not going to bother linking her `apology video` because it would just be clogging up this thread, and i dont want this thread to look like a glorified youtube thread. but you all know the story.

------------------------------------

David wilcock disclosure 2009
the guy guaranteed that there was a tv slot 2 hours set aside

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yep nothing happened.
he tried it again last year and then quitely changed the dates again.

----------------------------------------

Colleen thomas

october last year clamied pleadian ships were coming in october, then january, she must have changed her dates about 8 times. i do not have the mental strength or will to go through her videos and link them but its all out there. the woman is a multiple time lier plain and simple, oh and she charges money for all her stuff - scam artist.

----------------------------------

Alex collier

Did a handful of very believable and infortative interviews in the 90s which spread like wildfire on the web the last 5 or 6 years..
However, he claimed flooding will wipe out most of the U.S in the late 90s.
Yep that happened right?

He also claimed at awake and aware 2009 that a large non made made craft will be visible in the next year.
(where is it)

--------------------------------------------

And now we have just the other day everyones favourite vonhelton talk about the return of reptilian quetzlecoat

oh, woops the day of `arrival` has passed. no reptilians here. what a suprise.

So guys you get my drift!
the entire whistleblower/disclosure/contactee thing is a usual pattern of empty promises and lies.

This is not a `where is the evidence that aliens exist` narrow minded thread. I was and still am a believer in et visitation to earth.

But i for the most part have provided here ample proof that the major people who claim to be `insiders and contactees` are full of nothing but lies and hot air.

Your thoughts?
edit on 25-12-2011 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't think your revelation is going to be news to many here , but it is worth pointing out

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ET exist. Their just not visiting us as much as people would like to believe.

The amount of natural elements and space as well as time facilitates life in the universe, but i doubt they'll be showing up in saucers.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

Didn't we do this thread already (like yesterday?)

Anyway, I wouldnt call any of those people "whistle blowers". David wilcock claims to have insider info, & promised disclosure a couple of times already, which never happened. Same for that Blossom women, & thanks to her we are not allowed to discuss the Galactic Federation of Light on this very forum. Alex & the rest, same thing.

Real whistleblowers are out there but their stories aren't as much fun as the above gang so they don't get much attention. YT Military disclosure & the National Press Club for more fun.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I don't think your revelation is going to be news to many here , but it is worth pointing out

I could not agree with you more

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think you're absolutely right.

What i cannot understand is the work you've done and time you found to make a thread on them

Let's see what 2012 will bring us as con artist will be on their last round and will be sadly being hear more than ever before.

I must say i have an interest in UFO phenomenon and of course theses peoples are not helping the cause for sure.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Its just a fact of life that humans will get on the bandwagon for anything if they think there will be fame and or fortune or both involved....Then there are truely deluded people out there folks...imagine that....yep copy cat killers even who copy other sickos.....
why not ufo delusions of grandeur or similar symptoms of psychosis?
But there is this hypnotism memory restoration thing that has me on the fense....it may be a real phenomena but it equally may be psychology in motion which we cannot yet fathom or predict.
It also may be both real and imagined.....even one abduction, however masked from memory must be devastatingly traumatic to the experiencer......
There are all kinds of people who are claiming contact.
I think it may be prudent to start a project where any and all contactees could trun in a survey which the could be used to compare abduction scenarios etc....
We may learn a great deal from such coallations but they are seldom undertaken with vigour by anyone....
Sadly the whole shebang is crazy making to contemplate, and seems to be kept deliberately so.....It makes me wonder of the visitors are trying to alter our perceptions by leaving so many questions and dead ends.....
Somehow they may be attempting to condition our thought patterns so that contact may take place without the goverments intervention........Kind of tuning humans in to a new wave band of thought communication which cannot be done by minds already conditioned to believe the opposite.
First they have to twist our mental perceptions through ninety degrees and allow us to explore the new territory till we find them ourselves......
just sayin....................

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Way to go with your list of flakes. I mean Von Helton for chrissakes? All this is proof of is that you watch too much youtube crap.
edit on 25-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Way to go with your list of flakes. I mean Von Helton for chrissakes? All this is proof of is that you watch too much youtube crap.

no need for the cheap remarks

i am simply giving blatent proof in the form of the lies, broken promises and false declarations by the so called contactees and insiders and whistleblowers, that the internet side of things is total b.s

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

There's just one problem with your title: It's all-encompassing, which makes it completely incorrect.

I don't understand why you're wasting time with such a thread. It's like the people who come here, make a thread with a title like "Aliens never landed! PROOF!" and then just take off when their straw-man comes undone.

Do us a favor and either change the title or open your mind a little more.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary

i am simply giving blatent proof in the form of the lies, broken promises and false declarations by the so called contactees and insiders and whistleblowers, that the internet side of things is total b.s

And I'm simply pointing out that if this list is representative of your knowledge concerning this subject then you don't know squat.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

And I'm simply pointing out that if this list is representative of your knowledge concerning this subject then you don't know squat.

wow
do you feel brave by speaking to people like that?
does it make you feel like an `internet tough guy`?

im reporting you
theres no need for your nasty remarks

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm not trying to be nasty or insulting. I'm just telling you what I think. Don't be so sensitive.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'm not trying to be nasty or insulting. I'm just telling you what I think. Don't be so sensitive.

rubbish
you are now backtracking on it!

you came onto my thread which was not a `oh i dont believe in ufos` but merely a thread prooving how the majority of the internet `contactees and insiders` are full of b.s and make your nasty smart ass remarks at me
that was uncalled for

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yeah. Colleen Thomas is a real whack job. She's one of the first people I ran into on the internet when I was new to all of this "Pleiadian" crap. I ran into an article about Stanley Fulham (he's dead now, but he made a prediction that sort of came true on October 13, 2010 in New York). That's what got me interested in all of this, in the first place. It's also how I eventually found this web site.

But...
You haven't really seen crazy, until you've seen this...

It's best not to think too much about it. Just... let yourself see it. Then react, after.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

rubbish
you are now backtracking on it!

you came onto my thread which was not a `oh i dont believe in ufos` but merely a thread prooving how the majority of the internet `contactees and insiders` are full of b.s and make your nasty smart ass remarks at me
that was uncalled for

How many people is on your list? 5, and they are the "majority of the internet `contactees and insiders"???, once again, you display your lack of knowledge concerning this subject. And what? how did I offend you?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
stanley fulham !! i forgot about him
remember his norad assurance that landings would occur!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Mod Note:

The off topic stuff will end right now.

UFO's and aliens, or not; is a sensitive topic. Personalities, and personal asides, will stop right now. Agree to disagree, and discuss the issues. Not each other.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Yeah. Colleen Thomas is a real whack job. She's one of the first people I ran into on the internet when I was new
But...
You haven't really seen crazy, until you've seen this...

It's best not to think too much about it. Just... let yourself see it. Then react, after.

oh my goodness!!
lollll

you know i dont know whether to laugh or to cry

do you know what blossom is doing these days?

`shudders`

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

oh my goodness!!
lollll

you know i dont know whether to laugh or to cry

do you know what blossom is doing these days?

`shudders`

Actually, it wasn't that long ago, maybe two weeks, maybe less, that I read that Blossom Goodchild basically told her "contact" to go take a flying leap. She's had it. She quits... and as far as I know, she's still "out of the business". I haven't gone and checked to see, though. All I can say is, until one of these "aliens" speaks to me, I can't believe it. I'm just that type. I have to experience it myself. If you tell me that you see Pink Elephants, and they tell you the meaning of life, well... if I look in the same place, and I don't see them, and I don't hear them, why should I believe you? Deception is a trait we all possess.
edit on 25-12-2011 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join