It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The internet whistleblower/disclosure movement is b.s - PROOF!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
[

Actually, it wasn't that long ago, maybe two weeks, maybe less, that I read that Blossom Goodchild basically told her "contact" to go take a flying leap. She's had it. She quits... and as far as I know, she's still "out of the business". I haven't gone and checked to see, though. All I can say is, until one of these "aliens" speaks to me, I can't believe it. I'm just that type. I have to experience it myself. If you tell me that you see Pink Elephants, and they tell you the meaning of life, well... if I look in the same place, and I don't see them, and I don't hear them, why should I believe you? Deception is a trait we all possess.
edit on 25-12-2011 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

where?
is this on her blog?
i need to see this!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary

Originally posted by MrUncreated
[

Actually, it wasn't that long ago, maybe two weeks, maybe less, that I read that Blossom Goodchild basically told her "contact" to go take a flying leap. She's had it. She quits... and as far as I know, she's still "out of the business". I haven't gone and checked to see, though. All I can say is, until one of these "aliens" speaks to me, I can't believe it. I'm just that type. I have to experience it myself. If you tell me that you see Pink Elephants, and they tell you the meaning of life, well... if I look in the same place, and I don't see them, and I don't hear them, why should I believe you? Deception is a trait we all possess.

where?
is this on her blog?
i need to see this!

It's tough to find it now, but I'm looking. It was on her blog. It's probably in an older entry. It was about "Pillars of Light". I haven't kept up with her, so I don't know what that's all about. If you google "Blossom Goodchild Pillars of Light" or "Blossom Goodchild quits" you will get a lot of articles about it, but it's hard to find her original post.

P.S. And I read around the same time as this, that Alex Collier is now homeless and asking for donations to get by. I think he was living in a tent... literally.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
dam i fgeel bad about collier now

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I wonder why the OP did not mention The Disclosure Project?
While I was doing my own digging into this group, I became interested in this woman, Dr. Carol Rosin. It was only when I came across this video, that I became skeptical. She claims to have met actual aliens, and says they can walk through walls and appear whenever they want. To that I say: If your entire goal is to disclose aliens, why don't you film this, and show it to the world?

So I'm afraid I have to call B.S. on the whole thing.

This is a long video, just skip to 4:35. That's about when she says that she was visited by them.
My apologies. Around 14:00, she mentions how they came through the walls.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
oh and remember million fax on washington thing
oh and exopolitics with their yearly asurance of disclosure

nice

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Seasons Greetings All,

When I look at Exoplitics I see a broad mixture of groups, if you liken it to politics we would have the equivalent of left wing communists to ultra right wing fascists. In other words strongly polarised groups to middle of the road moderates. I usually refer to the perimeter groups as the fringe elements or the noise.
My opinion leans towards the BS theory. Claim after claim being made with no outcome and with no proof to offer. It’s nearly 2012, the year of all sorts of predictions and if you believe it “The End” or the “Beginning” is nigh.
Do we take bets that Jan 1st 2013 will being like any other year (hangover included)?
Probably!
Saying that, It would be a bit of a shock to wake up one morning and find ones self fading to the next dimension or ascending to the Rapture.

What do we make of all these people and their claims?
Are they delusional or suffering Schizophrenia or are they scam merchants after a quick buck? There is probably some truth in that, thought I have as much proof of it as they have in their claims.
Lets also assume that most of these folk are genuine and normal people, this is even a bigger worry. It means that what they have been experiencing and saying is real! Scary.

I usually give the Exo people a wide birth and look for more credible sources (no pun intended). There is good information out there it’s just buried in all the other stuff.

That’s my bit.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sol100
Lets also assume that most of these folk are genuine and normal people, this is even a bigger worry. It means that what they have been experiencing and saying is real! Scary.

I usually give the Exo people a wide birth and look for more credible sources (no pun intended). There is good information out there it’s just buried in all the other stuff.

That’s my bit.

If there's good information out there, how would you know what it is? When I first discovered all of this, I was pretty excited, and at times, terrified. But... over time, nothing has panned out. So I, like so many here, have turned into a "put up, or shut up!" sort. When most of these people are selling books or DVDs, it does make me think it's all a load of trash. And when 2013 does get here, and nothing has happened, I hope these people finally do go away, for good. I think spreading false hope is a form of sadism.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Patients Grasshopper

I have been interested in the subject since I was a teenager (now in my 50’s). I had two separate experiences that I was told were dreams. Years later I’m still wondering what happened, dream or not.
In recent years a plethora of material has arrived on the scene thanks to the internet and I like most people on this forum became immersed in it.

It didn’t take long to work out that most of what is being put forward by the many groups is made up of….

Deliberate misinformation for personal gain.
Individuals playing jokes, pranking if you like. (Chinese lanterns, LED Kites etc)
Would be graphic artists, all trying to out do each other by creating video clips.
People who see any strange objects (to them), be it a satellite, star or approaching plane etc. Then proclaiming they have the proof.
We also have the people who have no evidence at all, they read others strange idea’s and add there own. Watch a sci fi movie and it becomes a documentary and then self perpetuates into their reality. V the series is a good example.
The Conspiracy merchants who would claim that the above is all a part of the deliberated cover up by one of the many groups or governments.

OK, so now as a believer we’re getting some what sceptical but being sceptical is not a bad thing providing that you still keep an open mind!

One thing that bugged me as well was the amount of books being produced by even the main stream researches. It looked like the whole UFO industry was just in it for the bucks. Enter Stanton Friedman, While on a talk back show Stanton was asked the question about book profits. His reply actually made sense to me. He writes books for two reasons, to pass on the information he has and to get enough money to continue his research. Stanton also mentioned that none of the people he knew would get rich on book profits. So I guess books are going to stay.

As where to look for reliable sources, for me, two would be Leslie Kean and Stanton Friedman. There are others out there you just need patients to find them.

Don’t expect disclosure and you won’t be disappointed.

Sol

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
great points here guys thanks
i feel bad about what i said about alex collier though
he does appear to be homeless
damn

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm not a fan in the least but why would someone like Blossom who probably had a modest fan base doing whatever she does, come along and and give a definitive date and drum up all sorts of hype.
She must have known the backlash the would occur should her prediction not come true. She must have really thought she was receiving these transmissions from aliens, is she nuts? Or disinfo agent?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Way to go with your list of flakes. I mean Von Helton for chrissakes? All this is proof of is that you watch too much youtube crap.
edit on 25-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Love it. You are one of my favourite members. I just love the directness and truthfulness of some of your posts.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I still fail to see the purpose of this thread. Putting together a group of videos of people Prophesying about events that never came to be and then saying that

How is this proof? History has been filled with people that the masses label as crazy. Some are forgotten like yesterdays news while others actually come to be remarkably close to the events they predicted. It just seems to me that this thread was conceived in a lead box with little room of expanding. Hence why I'm left with the puzzling question. What is the purpose of this thread? Where do you hope to go with it? I'm sorry for wasting your time with this post but I just felt like I needed to get this off my chest.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
great points here guys thanks
i feel bad about what i said about alex collier though
he does appear to be homeless
damn

I suspect Alex circumstance may be a product of his own beliefs.

He's not the only one doing it tough, these days there are lot people out of work and even homeless.
Many of these people are professionals in their respective fields and have suffered due the global financial crisis.
Alex would be considered a real fringe character by most and because people have their own concerns he wouldn't appear on their radars.
Sol

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaworu
I still fail to see the purpose of this thread. Putting together a group of videos of people Prophesying about events that never came to be and then saying that

How is this proof? History has been filled with people that the masses label as crazy. Some are forgotten like yesterdays news while others actually come to be remarkably close to the events they predicted. It just seems to me that this thread was conceived in a lead box with little room of expanding. Hence why I'm left with the puzzling question. What is the purpose of this thread? Where do you hope to go with it? I'm sorry for wasting your time with this post but I just felt like I needed to get this off my chest.

Perhaps the thread should be renamed to "Why I'm so disenchanted with the Disclosure Movement" or "My disillusionment in Exopolitics"
Both would make a good topic

Sol

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sol100

Yes that there would make a great thread since it allows allot of room for input and expansion. Allowing like minded individuals to share there same ideas and post from there. This on the other hand is a hammer on a steel anvil where the hammer is the op claim of proof and the anvil is there thread. Once combined, there impact seal and leave little room to explicate from the starting point.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

They all have the letter O somewhere in their names.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaworu
reply to post by sol100

Yes that there would make a great thread since it allows allot of room for input and expansion. Allowing like minded individuals to share there same ideas and post from there. This on the other hand is a hammer on a steel anvil where the hammer is the op claim of proof and the anvil is there thread. Once combined, there impact seal and leave little room to explicate from the starting point.
[/quote

If you look at it as a black and white statement then you are correct, there is no proof. We just have a passionate view of a disillusioned person.
If some one would like to start a topic listed in my previous post we could all move more freely.
(I'm new to ATC so I cant do it myself, yet.)

Quote - "The best way to spread a rumore is to deny it"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join