It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is a Dangerous

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by TrueAmerican

If the 83% of ATS members that support Ron Paul refused to give another troll thread any more responses, these negative threads would disappear. Yes, you can control your urges, folks. You are Paulites! Get a grip, and stop responding to threads like this. I am allowing myself this ONE response, in sacrifice for the attempt to get this message to fellow RP supporters. Don't feed the trolls. We know RP's good. The best. Let the trolls and corrupt media find empty space in their postings.

I agree with you, TrueAmerican, but this OP's thread isn't a troll thread. This OP supports Ron Paul and is pointing out that the media's attempts at discrediting him are failing.

Thank you so much.

If Ron Paul wins the election and they try to stop his transition, talk about WW3. I think the US military would support RP

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ron Paul is not dangerous.

"I wouldn't send US troops to fight Nazis"

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99

Interesting. Did some looking around and found this in some comments somewhere.. course, no proof or anything, so take it or leave it.

I am curious exactly what Dondero did for Ron Paul. My understanding is during the '88 campaign he basically drove him around. (So did I for that matter). Second, as I recall the "draft Ron Paul" effort was unauthorized by Ron and went nowhere. Further, I am reliably told that his "staffer" duties were at the local Texas office. What did he do there? Open the mail? If it was much more, I am alarmed at Ron's lack of judgment in employing, much less listening to him.

What I did find interesting was his relation of the Nadia Hayes story. I have a lot of unanswered questions about that.

How anyone can find him credible is beyond me. More commentary on the low standards of so-called journalism.

and

At the last moment, Paul voted yes but he had tainted his reputation with his aide Dondero, who ultimately cut his ties with the politician after he voted against the Iraq War."

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Dondero was fired, rather than "cut his ties". Can anyone confirm or debunk this?

Also, Dondero is recognized as any sort of authority on libertarianism by precisely two groups of people:

The first group is made of of people who've never spoken to anyone except Eric Dondero about libertarianism, so don't know any better.

The second group consists entirely of Eric Dondero.

Further digging shows it to be a war of words.. Paul's staff saying Eric Dondero (Rittberg) was fired... Eric Dondero (Rittberg) saying he resigned. *shrug* Gotta love politics.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Doesn't seem like Ron Paul was alone in this thinking. Isn't it true that most Americans didn't want to enter WW2? I've read that the government was forewarned about the attack on Pearl Harbor, but didn't do anything in order make people want to enter the war.

What I think Ron Paul says is he wouldn't go to war unless we declare war. I really don't have a problem with that.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I think TrueAmerican could have been saying the "article" was an attempt to troll. I can't see how this thread itself would be considered a "troll thread".

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ron Paul is only dangerous to Israel.

Ron Paul wishes Israel didn't exist

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

The author mark whittington has several books on amazon. "The Last Moonwalker and Other Stories"..... "Children of Apollo"....... "Nocturne: A Novel of Suspense"...."The Flight of the Grey Falcon".... "Dark Sanction"... Be sure to go rate.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Ron Paul is only dangerous to Israel.

Ron Paul wishes Israel didn't exist

Eric Dondero has been shown to be an ex-employee with a grudge and a political extremist in his own right. That said, The way that statement has been phrased and the fact that it is mentioned only in private and not in any form of policy tells me it is one of those things one may say when trying to work out foreign policy, but never taken seriously.

It would be akin to someone waking up groggy and saying "ug, I really wish the office caught fire last night".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join