Ron Paul Is a Dangerous

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This article is pretty amazing from Yahoo News. Basically it says Ron Paul is dangerous because of his 20 year friendshhip with Alex Jones, and has a crazy idea to end foregin aid.

I believe what he says about foregin aid is that it takes money from poor Americans, and gives it to rich foreginers. Alex Jones is more truthful than the MSM, or Yahoo News too.

Then it brings up the Newsletters, but has an interesting twist. It says that Paul's excuse is oddly reminiscent of Obama's excuse reported by CNN in 2008 that - while sitting in the pew of Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years -- he never heard the rancid litany of anti America remarks escaping the pastor's mouth.

This bitch ought to ask herself why she voted for Obama anyway lol.

But what I find most interesting are the comments after the article. This gives me hope. Not one person fell for it. It looks like the TPTB must be going out of their minds.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is the most desperate, and biased article I have ever read in my life.

Nice try Yahoo "News", but you already know you, and the rest of the MSM outlets are losing the information war. Ron Paul's momentum will not be derailed. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

We all know that because Ron Paul is gaining popularity.....the (mud slinging) is beginning. Really...so far...the mud slinging has been mild compared to what it will be.

As each day and month rolls by until we all vote....there will be many negative comments about Ron Paul.

Everyone needs to toughen up...stay strong...and realize that in politics...there is a lot of dirty laundry.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You have to realize that its from the "Yahoo contributor network" which means ANYONE can write an article.

No worse than the main stream presstitutes.

One of the contributors has become synonymous with Ron Paul hit pieces: Mark Whittington.

Looks like another has sprung up.

*Edit, you may also want to edit your choice of words. Kind of inappropriate in my opinion.
edit on 25-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yeah he's dangerous...

Dangerous to the status quo!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If anyone actually sat down and listened to this guy from start to finnish, they would be Ron Paul supporters too.

I voted for the guy the first time around. I knew he wouldnt win as an independant, as no one has ever come so close... But I have to say... Simply watching this guy speak, its the same as watching your fave football team win the super bowl.. And these are just words.

Either the guy is for real and he is what we need NOW, or he's the friggin antichrist and he'll doom us all
I'm guessing he's an alight fella.

Finaly, we have someone who comes to us and offers to actually FIX what we know is wrong, and we have been knowing is wrong for a LONG time... and people still fight it.

Damn... That's like a starving fat kid who hasn't eatten in a week, pushing away a big mac!

I really wish people would wake up and stop taking the medias word for everything. "I watch Fox! - I watch SNN! - I watch CBS!"

How about getting off your fat asses and get the news from the source instead of sucking up someone elses vomit as truth!

I vote for ron paul - and I am no sheep

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Ron Paul Is a Dangerous

Agreed!
To whom, that is the question.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

lol did you see the new topics a second ago, a bunch of posts against ron paul, it seems the TPTB and their trolls are out in force!!, Like one person said on a comment thread against RP, "Grabbing at straws" lol.
edit on 25-12-2011 by hapablab because: messed up meh typos

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Every day that goes by I'm more convinced Ron Paul has started something much bigger than his revolution. His support is exploding all over the webb. The strange reaction to his message by the msm has opened the eyes of voters on both sides of the isle.

What it's shown me personally, a life long R voter, is that both partys are 2 sides of the same coin. I think in the last 4 to 8 years a lot of people have come to the same conclusion. I think real change is on the way this time.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Having read the article, and the statements posted the following can be stated:

The president is as dangerous as we chose to let him be. Make no mistake, any of the Presidents that we elect are dangerous to the USA, as they are the sole symbol that reflects the country. The president should speak with one voice, reflecting the will of the majority of the citizens of this country, while maintaining the rights of the minority. The job of the President is difficult, every action and word analyzed, watched constantly. If the country does poorly, he is criticized and blamed, if the country does well, he gets the praise. It is the ultimate thank less service job, that so many covet, yet as it appears, very few actually understands.

That being stated, the reality that many in the news and around the world are having to admit to themselves, is that the USA is turning inward, that we are tired of dealing with the problems of the rest of the world, that the feeling of isolationism is present, steadily growing. And can you blame the US? A high and record unemployment, civil problems, and a society that is demanding not to be ignored. The US congress has foolishly and stupidly ignored the will of the people, speaking with a voice of very few, promises that are not kept, and in short we are tired. And it appears as now there is a person who wants the job of running the country, to take the reins of power.

The press has not focused on Ron Paul, they tend to discount him and ignore him, and that is the one flaw of the entire political process this year. They did not see who he represents, and mention such very rarely, as he represents an ever growing segment of the population of the country, that is starting to become the majority, instead of the minority, he is a symbol of the independent voter. These are a group that does not go or vote solely for the democrats or the republicans. So far he is showing that he follows the one thing that is the final authority in the US, the constitution. His ideas and what he has stated scares those who have craved and sought the halls of power, while appealing to the people who is matters in the end of the day.

But like all good things that appear, we must and should pause to think is this really what we want and what will be the final outcome, cause no matter who we elect into office, it is 4 years of this person being in office, and as long as they do not violate the terms of that employment, it can be either a good 4 years or 4 bad ones. We must be careful and make a wise choice, cause who ever takes the election will make a determination of the course of this proverbial paper skiff in a stormy sea.

For myself, I am reserved about who I will cast my vote for, as I will not say who I am going to vote for, it will be for the candidate who I believe will do the best for the country, not just for my own personal feelings.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
One type of comment I see posted on the internet more and more often these days has to do with someone saying these problems are caused by democrats, or those problems are caused by republicans. Then someone will reply that both party's share the same amount of blame.

I think we can thank Obama for finely opening peoples eyes. It just goes to show there is some good in everyone, even if they didn't mean it

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Indeed.. I would have to say the last four years represented the largest increase in American voter scepticism regarding politicians in the recent history of politics.

The article in question here was written by a thrid party contributor to Yahoo News. Check out her profile page. She is a self-proclaimed conservative that specialized in pointing out the flaws in fellow conservatives. While I agree that a bit of healthy reflection on the policies of politicians is a good thing; when one focuses specifically on the bad, one tends to be a bit myopic.

In her example of the AIDS funding, she claims essentially that had we taken Dr. Paul's approach to foreign aid, we would have let 100K people die. What she forgets, though, is that the biggest funders of AIDS research and support is groups like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. If we had smaller government, and thus less taxation, foundations like that would find themselves receiving more contributions and making an even bigger impact.

This is a tough battle because big government has started to become a "tradition" in people's eyes and from my experience as a non-traditionalist, traditions are very hard to break... you have to get past the "because that's how it is done" mentality.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

No.

He IS the status quo.

If Ron Paul is such a revolutionary, then he needs to DITCH the Republican party.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

He's only riding the coat-tails of the Republicans because it is the only way to win. This is not so much about getting the Republican nomination, as it is getting on those debates and getting the early exposure. If he went immediately to being an independant, he would have to spend 10X the money and would still be getting ignored.

It is sad that he has to run a campaign like this, but how else is he supposed to win? Ultimately, it is someone against Obama.. Does it really matter what letter is before their name? It is supposed to be about the merits of their message and purpose.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Caines gone so lets go after RP must be a boring life to lead but the pays probably pretty good. It must be true its on the internet

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

He can supposedly afford to run on his own money. Why not do it?

Ron Paul reminds me too much of Ross Perot. They even have the same initials. Perot had great ideas but everyone still thought he was a kook.

edit on 25-12-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This is why: people have finally come to fully realize and accept that American politics is locked into a two-party system--the Republicans and Democrats--and no one of any other distinction stands an ice cream bar's chance in marshmallow-toasting land of ever rising to the top.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This bitch ought to ask herself why she voted for Obama anyway lol.

How come this is allowed here?

When I called someone a ``b`` I had my post removed.

Mods?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If the 83% of ATS members that support Ron Paul refused to give another troll thread any more responses, these negative threads would disappear. Yes, you can control your urges, folks. You are Paulites! Get a grip, and stop responding to threads like this. I am allowing myself this ONE response, in sacrifice for the attempt to get this message to fellow RP supporters. Don't feed the trolls. We know RP's good. The best. Let the trolls and corrupt media find empty space in their postings.

Besides, coming on to ATS to post a negative thread about RP is like standing up in front of a church congregation and announcing there is no God. It's pretty stupid.
edit on Sun Dec 25th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

In 2007 the field of presidential candidates for '08 raised $582.5 million and spent $481.2 million.

www.opensecrets.org...

Yeah, he is a rich doctor, but he is not THAT rich.

And Ross Perot forgot a fundemental principal of government... namely that it doesn't operate on the same principles as a large business.. I don't think he was necessarilly a kook, but he approach was a bit off target.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join