It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Morris on Hannity Radio: "NO TRUE PATRIOT COULD BE FOR RON PAUL"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If anybody remembers Dick Morris on Hannity radio show on 12/19/2011, he said, "NO TRUE PATRIOT COULD BE FOR RON PAUL"

Since then, Dick Morris has received what the CIA terms: BLOWBACK.

cvrp2012.com...

Dear Dick,

I bled in the jungles of Vietnam while you hid safely at home. I find it deeply insulting that you would so carelessly say these words: “Ron Paul would weaken America so much that no true patriot could be for Ron Paul.” You have shown your true colors along with your ignorance.

Mr Morris:

I was made aware of your comments on the Sean Hannity program in which you stated (erroneously) that true patriots could not support Ron Paul. Well, this one does. Unlike you, I served in the military (E Troop, 2d Squadron/ 2d Armored Cavalry Regiment) and saw combat at the Battle of 73 Easting in Operation Desert Storm.

I support Ron Paul unequivocally and enthusiastically. Do you dare to question my patriotism, sir?
R. Matthew Lee
Texas

Dear Dick,

As a combat veteran and Ron Paul supporter, I think you are a hypocrite and the last person who would know what patriotism is.

According to Thomas Jefferson dissent is the greatest form of patriotism and that is exactly what our vote for Ron Paul is. We no longer will support the status quo. What do you think about that Dick?

A compilation of videos I have collected from veterans over the last five months. As veterans we have a duty to the American people to let them know that we overwhelmingly support the candidate of peace and the champion of The Constitution. Please share. www.youtube.com...

SGT Ryan Treat
US Army
OIF 1 Sadr City, Iraq
OIF 2 Al Najaf, Iraq

Mr. Morris,

Words cannot describe my disgust for your comment that supporting Ron Paul is unpatriotic, yourself, or the neoconservative warmongering masters you serve.

The following are the Ron Paul Supporters in my family:

Brother – WO2, US Army – Deployed to Iraq as an air traffic controller, received indirect fire on a regular basis. Commissioned and now currently in flight school.
Father – LCDR, US Navy – Navy flight surgeon just returned from Afghanistan. Has seen more dead Marines than he cares to remember.
Grandfather – SGT, US Army National Guard – Korean War Veteran. He was too young to serve in WWII, so he stepped up as the town’s Boy Scout Troop Scoutmaster while the men left their homes to fight. Enlisted and served in Korea when he was old enough.
Myself – LT, US Navy – Multiple deployments in support of Global War on Terror and Operation Iraqi “Freedom”. Spent months protecting Iraqi oil platforms a stone’s throw from Iranian waters.

We support Ron Paul because he would be a Commander-in-Chief who takes his Oath to Support and Defend the Constitution as seriously as the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines under him. We have come to see that, as Dr. Paul has shown, that our meddling in these foreign affairs only bankrupts our country and endangers more Americans. Dr. Paul understands what it means to serve and understands what true patriotism is. He wouldn’t toss the lives of his fellow countrymen carelessly away for these foreign misadventures or nation building.

You are a coward who leads a miserable excuse of a life and deserve only the ire and contempt of every American patriot.

Avery, USN

And it goes on like that, but it is beside the point.

We are at the early stages of a peaceful revolution, a revolution which is alive and well. The MSM and their puppet pundits can cry wolf all day long but WE know we're on the right side of history.

KEEP UP THE GREAT SPIRIT AND LONG LIVE THE

edit on 25-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
No true war lover would be for Ron Paul

2nd

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Whats next, only Satan could vote for Ron Paul?

For anyone who still doesnt get it, both Republicans AND Democrats are scared of this man.

The ESTABLISHMENT is scared of Ron Paul.

This is it, he's the one.

WAKE UP.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What I love is the fact that the MSM is doing what they MUST do in order to appease their overlords and by so doing, they are inadvertantly exposing themselves for what they truely are and what thier true agenda is really all about.

It couldn't be MORE in your face.
It is almost a Saturday Night Live skit at this point.
These talking heads have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE how insanely rediculous they sound by trying to discredit/ignore this fine example of an American Patriot.

The longer this plays out the more disturbingly funny this becomes.
It is almost like a train wreck that you just can't look away from.
I find myself tuning into MSM just to watch them play out their scripted roles with straight faces.
It really is quite amusing.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There is a severe difference between blind, ignorant, delusional patriotism and patriotism.

I'm not American, and i don't know much about early American history, but they fought for their right to be free and independent.

I am convinced some people are born as trolls, without knowing it. There is no other logical explanation.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well, good for Dick!!!
It seems he has mobilized some military support.
I hate to put any hope into a politician but...
All we can do is try, if it fails we can say we did that much at least.

If spilling some ink will not win the revolution, we must spill something else.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I think Dick Morris must have damaged his brain sucking the toes of all those prostitutes. As Dr Paul rises in the polls, you can see now the whole of the establishment are readying their accusations of (what else) racism and crazyness. Shame to see such an honest and honorable man targeted.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I try to ignore people who sound like idiots. I have a lot of respect for Ron Paul an am strongly considering voting for him in the primary. In order to convince others though, Ron needs to further explain or justify statements or positions on cutting off financial aid to students and aid to Israel. I think those positions will cause him to lose a lot of votes and I don't know enough to justify why he would stand in those positions when no other candidate is. I'll have to dig through my mail I got from the Ron Paul campaign to see if any of that is explained. I can't convince one of my relatives until I know for sure why he is taking certain positions.

I live in South Carolina, an early primary voting state, so I think it is important his campaign or he explains why he feels this way on certain positions no one else is advocating. I believe he needs to be thought of as a bold thinker rather than a radical and I can't explain so far certain positions he has taken. He could probably explain his positions easily but I can't to my relative until I know for certain why a candidate would take a position nobody else has.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I try to ignore people who sound like idiots. I have a lot of respect for Ron Paul an am strongly considering voting for him in the primary. In order to convince others though, Ron needs to further explain or justify statements or positions on cutting off financial aid to students and aid to Israel. I think those positions will cause him to lose a lot of votes and I don't know enough to justify why he would stand in those positions when no other candidate is. I'll have to dig through my mail I got from the Ron Paul campaign to see if any of that is explained. I can't convince one of my relatives until I know for sure why he is taking certain positions.

I live in South Carolina, an early primary voting state, so I think it is important his campaign or he explains why he feels this way on certain positions no one else is advocating. I believe he needs to be thought of as a bold thinker rather than a radical and I can't explain so far certain positions he has taken. He could probably explain his positions easily but I can't to my relative until I know for certain why a candidate would take a position nobody else has.

Here is a link to an intimate hour-long interview with some pretty tough but fair interviewers.

edit on 25-12-2011 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Ron needs to further explain or justify statements or positions on cutting off financial aid to students and aid to Israel. I think those positions will cause him to lose a lot of votes and I don't know enough to justify why he would stand in those positions when no other candidate is. I can't convince one of my relatives until I know for sure why he is taking certain positions.

I believe he needs to be thought of as a bold thinker rather than a radical and I can't explain so far certain positions he has taken.

You know what I find funny? People thought the same thing when he exposed the federal reserve and our foreign policy/military industrial complex/policing the world. People thought he was C-R-A-Z-Y. But he turned out to be right.

Again, people thought he was crazy when he mentioned the college bubble and ending federal backed/guaranteed student loans. There was an immediate backlash when he first talked about ending those student loans but as time passed and the idea started sinking in, the puzzle started coming together and people were waking up to the FACT that government guaranteed student loans were causing college tuition to raise because they KNEW the money would be rolling in. Colleges had to remodel, renovate and beautify their schools to attract students (aka government backed loans).

THIS IS WHY Ron Paul said the federal student loans HAD to stop, if they didn't, the college tuition would only go HIGHER and HIGHER. Putting our nation in MORE DEBT, MORE INFLATION and essentially MORE POOR.

Now the aid to Israel is just common sense. If people question Ron Paul's position on foreign aid to Israel, you ask them this:

"Would you give money to a friend if you had none?"

How about cutting foreign aid and military adventurism to bring social security and medicare back to re-solvency?

Ron Paul has been right on SO many things, its hard to keep count.

Ron Paul is an economist, the only candidate that has predicted the housing bubble, the credit default swap, the 08 crash. I'd be hard pressed to find that he wasn't right about the college bubble and our foreign aid bubble.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Dick Who?.... Perhaps he should change his last name to Head it would be more fitting. Does anyone really care what this guy says or thinks or Hannity or the rest of the shills for that that matter? Seriously

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Anyone that would use the word patriotic is a bigot, and should instantly be treated as such. People need to realize that it is a label that is meant to polarize us. Ultimately it is no different than the N word to blacks, C word to women, B word to the homeless, and F word to homosexuals.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Ron has addressed all those things for years of course the media will not air any of it so you have to do your own research. You could probably start at his website. The first thing he wants to do is cut military spending and bring the troops home and use the money saved so people dependent on government benefits don't get put out in the cold while we transition away from big government spending.

Here's the deal the reason why he wants to cut is because we are already bankrupt and borrowing all the money the federal government spends now. So we either follow his plan and transition out of borrowing what we can never repay, or we just keep on till the rug is pulled out from under it. It's going away one way or another so you pick which way you want it to end.

edit on 25-12-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

If student loans are paid back, I don't understand how that can be added to the national debt. If that were the case it seems that banks would go out of business even faster the more they loaned out.

Are a certain percentage of student loans not paid back to the federal government and this is adding to federal debt?

If aid to Israel were cut off, would that severely damage Israel's economy? I was trying to argue in favor of cutting off aid (Ron Paul's position) and someone mentioned (whether true or not) that Israel needed the aid. I doubt that is a true statement. I believe one of the biggest problems we are facing is that the American public doesn't understand the US is technically bankrupt and that we need to cut spending while increasing the growth of our economy. I believe we are using foreign aid to gain certain leverage in other countries but I believe Ron Paul has a very valid point that we are wasting tax payer dollars giving away all that money. It's past time to cut out the waste.

I heard all kinds of illogical information about cutting off aid to Israel. I believe cutting off grants to Israel is not the same thing as cutting off support. We still support Britain as our allies but we're not giving them billions of dollars each year that I know of. My argument did not convince them. As far as student aid, I still am vague on explaining that one in a minute or less.

Unfortunately I am attempting to explain things apparently not well enough to change the minds of someone I know. I have a reason to doubt the rest of voters in South Carolina have heard much of anything. I haven't seen hardly any campaign ads on tv so far and I know Mitt Romney campaigned a lot here during the last primary. I expect this to change after other primaries so I'm hoping Ron Paul gets momentum.
edit on 25/12/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

If student loans are paid back, I don't understand how that can be added to the national debt. If that were the case it seems that banks would go out of business even faster the more they loaned out.

Are a certain percentage of student loans not paid back to the federal government and this is adding to federal debt?

If aid to Israel were cut off, would that severely damage Israel's economy?

I heard all kinds of illogical information about cutting off aid to Israel. I believe cutting off grants to Israel is not the same thing as cutting off support. We still support Britain as our allies but we're not giving them billions of dollars each year that I know of. My argument did not convince them. As far as student aid, I still am vague on explaining that one in a minute or less.

Student loans can't be paid back if students come out of college with no jobs. That is the issue. We're guaranteeing loans but not guaranteeing jobs, that is how over-inflated everything is.

The banks/government can never stop loaning (google fractional reserve banking).

Israel would be fine without us, it makes no sense to prop up another bubble while we've got hundreds of bubbles on the verge of popping in our own country.

The thing is, you're not getting through to these people because they simply don't understand. Americans have been duped to protect Israel, the holy land and our BFF. Why, if we're really Israel's ally and big brother, we're selling weapons to their enemies?

My thinking is, if you can't get somebody on board with Ron Paul, just move on. There is nothing wrong with that, not everybody has to agree with you. Hope that helps.

edit on 25-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone!
May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with all of you.
***** **** @@@ ### $$$ +++

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

You don't understand the federal government BORROWS ALL THE MONEY IT SPENDS it cannot even pay the interest on the money it borrows so guess what? It borrows still more money to pay the interest. It is complete fiscal insanity! That is why the debt keeps getting bigger and bigger. It is like you borrowing money to pay the minimum payment on your credit cards. Your not paying down your debt you are creating more debt. This is how the government operates. So the taxes paid in and student loans paid back are meaningless it is ever increasing perpetual debt that can never be paid back. Its like having an unlimited credit card you don't have to make payments on. Except it is limited by the mathematics of inflation. The whole system is on the verge of collapse because it is fiscal insanity and they just keep doing more of it. Either we follow Ron Paul's plan or the whole thing will implode sooner then later.

Most people have a hard time grasping this even though it is simple math because they have been taught to believe the government lives off taxes. However as I said the taxes don't even cover the interest on the debt. The lies are so big and so involved the government will never admit this until it all collapses. Yet it is all there for anyone to see if they will just stop listening to the lies. For Cripe sake the former comptroller general of the US (head accountant of the USA) David Walker retired and went public touring the country trying to warn of all this a few years ago and not enough even cared about it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I just wanted to answer your two questions on RP's policies. First on financial aid to any country. You have to first realize we are broke and 15 trillion in debt. The days of tossing money at problems and countries are over. We must learn to budget until the debt is paid. Second student loans as set up now indebt students for thousands and thousands of dollars before they even get a job. I worked my way thru college and student loans were available to me. They weren't worth the cost of them.

new topics

top topics

join